Detention=

My Brother's Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minzy POV

It's the end of day and I was sitting in miss Park classroom. Having my first ever detention. I mean, even jiyeon and her three followers who started the mess didn't get detention! 'I swear we need a new principal, just because her daddy is the principal, She thinks she can do anything she pleased'.

I sit there starring blankly at the board, But then I heard someone knocked. A few more times and miss park finally respond "Come in" My jaws dropped when I saw KAI coming in with a smirk on his face! I groan loudly "Why him?" I said it out loud.

Kai POV

School finally just ended, me and taemin were making our way out the classroom. When Mr. Choi our teacher, stop me. "follow me jongin! the principal want to talk to you" I looked at taemin and gave him a confuse look! "I'll see you later" I told taemin, as I followed Mr. Choi to the principal office. A cute girl pass me by, I stare directly at her. And I notice I bump to someone coming out the principal office. "Watch where you're going?" she rudely said, I glared at her, a smirk appeared on my face. "Is she always on her period" I queitly ask, Minji gave me a death stare. "Are you always an " minji fired back at me. 

I was about to say something back to her, but our fun just ended when Mr. Choi step in. "Okay you two, thats enough, I swear you two" before I followed in Mr. Choi in the principal office; I stick out my tongue at minji. 'I swear she's always in a pissed mood'!

I respectly bow at our principal when I had enter his office,

"So you k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter