You did what?!=

My Brother's Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minzy POV

My hand was tightly pulled to his side; their crazy fans were still following us behind making me uncomfortable. I tried to remove my hand away from his, but he was holding tightly.

Thankfully I was release by kai strong grip, he was holding to tight; making my wrist hurt a little! both slow down, as soon as they knew i was right behind them "What? you still want me to hold your hand?" Kai ask in a tease voice! "NO!! You hurt my wrist" I said while touching my wrist.

"Well what do you want me to do! kiss it? do make it feel better?"; "No, dont even bother" I said walking away from them.

As I was walking away from them, to go to my first period; two people were right behind; still following me! "Why are you guys following me?" I ask! "Because we want to" Taemin reply back! "Well this is my class, so i'm going in" I told both kai and taemin.

As soon as i enter my first period, the girls in my class room started to scream loudly; making me confuse and again i was pushed away from the girls coming my way! a pair of hand reach out for mine, she quickly help me up from the floor. 

"Thanks krystal" i said while dusting away the dirts from my uniform.

"You're welcome" She said with a smile on her face.

"Minzy! are you okay?" taemin rushed in, as soon as he saw me being help up by krystal, followed by kai and all the fangirls, "I'm fine oppa" i reply.

We all stood there being awkwardly quite. "Hmp Hmp" our teacher clear his throat; entering the classroom, "Yah Mr. lee and Mr.Kim! What are you two doing in my classroom?" he coldly ask; "Oh uh, we were just leaving" Kai said while dragging taemin with him. "See you later baby sis" taemin told me; making the fangirls to squeal even more louder. "Ah so noisy" i said, heading to my seat! "Omo his so y when he said baby"; "I wish i was his baby sis" "So lucky!" the fangirls kept on fangirling over taemin sentence...

"Okay enough! Now take you're seat" our teacher tries to calm down the girls, they finally pull their self together and sat down..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter