=Prom=

My Brother's Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

M i n z y POV

Today is the prom, I was just release from the hospital  and which i had no date since me and kai weren't togther anymore, I  wasn't intrested of going to the prom anymore, My dress was lying down beside me on the bed. I was laying down staring blankly to ceiling. 

I heard a knock on the door, "Hey" it was taemin, "Hey there handsome" i said sitting up; "Why aren't you getting ready?" he ask taking a seat next to me, "Well, i'm not going" I smile, "OH! How about i take you?" taemin ask, I burst out of laughing "Oppa, Do you know how ridiculous you sound right now?" i ask still laughing.

"Welcome back sis" he patted my head when he got up, leaving me confuse, 'Taemin just made my day' i thought as i heard the bell ring, walking to the door, When i the open there i saw krystal she look so beautiful in her dress "minzy" she cheerfully said hugging me "You look beautiful" i told her.

She gave me a smile, but then change "Wait! why aren't you dress yet?" she ask pulling me to the living room. I let out a chuckled "Well, i'm not going" i told her taking a seat on the sofa, "What? No you have to go" she said pulling me to get up "I don't have a date" she then let go off me.

The door bell ring again "hold on" i told krystal, making my way to the door to open it i was suprised to see 11 familiar faces with smiles on ther face. "minzy! Do you want to go to the prom togther?" i heard the guys started talking, and asking question at the same time.

"OKAY!" i said it out loud, stopping the guys "What are y'all doing?" i ask them "We! All 11 of us want to take you to the prom" I let out a laugh, "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter