=Meet the guys=

My Brother's Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nobody POV

Today, they had to wake up super early to go pick up, the "Boys" from the airport; Minzy had no idea of who the guys were, all she knows is that they're good friends of kai, and taemin. Kai was the first one to wake up. Sunlight streamed in through their window, doing its best to brighten the dark room. 

Looking to his left and right, he find minzy sleeping peacefully on the right side of the bed; he lean down and give minzy a peck on the cheek, a smile approach on minzy face. She lazily let out a sigh, "Good morning, Beautiful" Kai said while stretching. "Good morning" Minzy reply while rubbing her eye.

Kai lazily got up out of their bed to his feet, reaching his hand to hers, kai help up minzy out from bed, kai in lead minzy followed him out from their room.

"Oh great you're both are up" Taemin said;  "Good morning oppa" minzy says, walking toward the kitchen to get a drink; "Good morning baby sis" Taemin reply back to minzy; "Babe, do you want to go first" kai ask pointing at the bathroom, Taemin gave both a disgusted look; "Ugh, i'm still not used for both of you calling each other babes" taemin jokingly said!. "Well you gotta get used to bro" Minzy reply back. "Well why don't y'all go together, you're both are couple for about 3 years now" taemin jokingly said; "It's 3 month oppa" minzy fired back. "We'll it feel like 3 years" taemin said before leaving the couple alone, to come up for their choice! "I'll just go first" minzy says, entering the bathroom.

About 10 minute or soo, minzy was finally finish; walking out from the bathroom only in her towel covering her body; she was suprised when she bump to kai. She quickly bend down to get her towel that had just fallen to cover her body; A smirk appaered on kai face; She turn red as a tomato of embarressment; kai hug her "Don't worry I didn't see anything down below", Minzy cover her face 'That mean he saw my chest'.

Kai finally let go off Minzy "You should go get dress then" kai says letting go off her, She then walk in the room still feeling embarressment of what just happen. 

The th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter