2.The Beginning

Rain Sound (비 소리)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

. ~Min POV~

Meeting Gikwang in college was like heaven. I fell for his charms immediately or I should say love at first sight. I told my best friend, Hyuna, about him and how I much I like him.

  Wanting to get closer to him, I was lucky to be in 2 of his class. I choose a seat that was far away to look at him from below, but unfortunately, he came and choose the seat Next to me. Ignoring him,I took out my notebook and my pencil and waited for the professor to teach us.

     1 hour and 45 minutes later, I realized I had fallen asleep during class. I looked around and notice I slept throughout the whole class. I looked to my right side and notice the guy I like so much was still next to me alseep too. I grabbed my pencil and poke his arms. He woke up and slowly open his eyes and looked at me. "Did I fall asleep?" He asked with his slightly open and sleepy eyes. I nodded and quickly grab my belongings and walked toward the exit. But his voice stop me again when I  was about to reach the door. "Do you want to go eat lunch together?" I turned back to him and thought for awhile and saying yes to question. 

  It all started in our physic class, where we got to know each other and know our true feelings to each other. But it actually happen when I was in my 2nd year of college and Gikwang was in his 3rd year.

  - End of Min POV-

       1 Year Ago

   Mincame back walking down the sidewalk returning back from the orphanage that raised me.Min finally knew what happen to her parents and  what cause their death. Why did this had to happen to Her she asked her herself as she walked down the sidewalk. She also questioned herself why it must 

   Walking up the stairs to my apartment, I saw my crush waiting for at my apartment. He saw me and ran up to me and immediately hugged me in his embrace. "Pabo-ah...where have you been the whole day Huh? Why didn't you answer your phone?" Gikwang asked her as he held her body tightly in his embrace. 

    Min was surprise the act of Gikwang. She just froze in place with Gikwang's sudden hug. Gikwang let go of the hug and looked at Min in the eyes and waited for his answer. When Min was about to answer his questions, Gikwang grabbed her neck and pulled her toward his body again and this time he kiss her on the lips. Min felt like as if she was in heaven,but instead she was underneath a roof protecting her and Gikwang from the rain  was pouring down. Gikwang let go of their kiss and notice it was raining. He looked back at Min and smiled and said,"Why Am I always here with you when it rains? I think it's fate that brought us to be together. " Min just smiled and blushed at Gikwang and hugged him tightly in his embrace. 

 They both continued to hug each other tightly in their embrace, Not wanting to let go of each other body. "Girlfriend?" Gikwang suddenly asked out of no where. Min slowly let go of the hug and looked at him in the eyes and said yes. Her dream finally came true, Being Gikwang's girlfriend after a year of her hidden feelings toward Gikwang.She thought that this day was bad but now she actually thinks it was getting more better by the seconds.

                                                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Present Day

     Min sat quietly alone on a cement bench waiting for Gikwang to get out of his class. She looked at her phone and notice His class was over 20 minutes ago. She was wondering where he could've have been. Min tried calling him but he didnt answer his phone, so she left a voicemail. After waiting for another 10 minutes, Min finally saw him and Hyuna walking together smiling and talking. Being head over heels to Gikwang, Min didnt get suspicious between them since Hyuna was her best friend. She stood up when they reached her holding her textbooks tightly against her chest. "Min..How long did you wait?" Hyuna asked her standing infront of Min. 

Min smiled and stuipidly lied,"I just here..So no need to worry" Min didnt Gikwang and Hyuna to know that she actually waited for 30 minutes just for Gikwang. Soon Hyuna had to leave signaling Min that she'll call her later. Min and Gikwang both waved bye to Hyuna as she walked to her car parked in the parking lot. Gikwang knew that Min lied to Hyuna about how long she waited. He grabbed her shoulder and made her turn around facing him and said,"I know you've been waiting here for a long time now Min. I told you I was coming late today and for you too go home and I'll pick up later."

Min looked down to the ground and knew Gikwang was right about her to go home and that he'll pick her up. When Min was about to speak to him, Gikwang phone vibrated and Min knew that he got a message. Min watch him as he read his message and then Gikwang had to leave. Min stood still at the same place watching him driving out of the college campus. She sighed in dissappointment and walked to the library that her and Gikwang was suppose to study together later  on. She enter the library quietly and went to  a table that was far away from everybody. Min took her laptop,textbooks, notebooks, and pencils out and began studying her her  test. 

                               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

    Studying nonstop,Min didn't even realize that it was evening and the sky turn really dark. She quickly packed her bags and head out. Since she came to school with Gikwang,Min didn't take her car to school, she had no other choice but to take the bus. Min to the bus and waited for the bus to arrive but  water started dripping onto the ground. Min closed her eyes and said,"Oh ...It's raining." Without noticing, Min didn't see the post about the bus that she was about to take,it wasn't going to come. Min waited for the bus for 30 minutes without reading the note that was aside of her. Until she finally saw the note about the bus,"WHAT THE HELL! OMG.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter