3.Jealousy and Feelings

Rain Sound (비 소리)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    Min watched Yongguk as he drove off the campus and went. She turned around and face the school entrance and began walking when Gikwang came and grab her arms looking angry at her. 

 "Min...who was that guy from the car you just got out from?" Gikwang demanding to know who was that guy. 

Min stared at him and said,"He's a friend. Why?" She intensly stared at him with her eyes. 

  Gikwang remove his arms away from Min and said," Sure he's a friend. How come you never introduce him to me before? By any chance are you cheating on me?" 

Min chuckled at Gikwang's ridiculous question that was being asked. She looked at the ground and looked up and said,"I don't know why you're acting like this? Cheating on you? You're funny..Gikwang. Have I ever acted like this to you when I see with other girl that walks with you?" 

 Min fix her purse strap and walked away not wanting to hear Gikwang's answer since she  knew she didn't nothing wrong and didn't deserve that kind of attitude from Gikwang. Walking to her first clas, her phone vibrated showing a message from an unknown number. 

  From Unknown Number:

    Miss...By any chance did you take my shirt? 

  Min thought for awhile and read the message again. She finally knew who would ask that question to her. 

  From Min:

    Yongguk? How did you manage to get my phone number? 

     She looked inside the purse and saw she had stuff his white shirt into the purse. She took it out and folded it nicely placing it back in her purse. Her phone vibrated again. 

    From Yongguk:

       Like I said to you earlier this morning..I'm just good like that. Did you take my shirt? Yes Or No? 

   Yongguk had acutally went through her phone when she had left it on the couch. Min laughed at his response and responses back. 

   From Min: 

      You are sure something and yes I did accidentally took her shirt. I have to go..Mr. Good Like that. 

   Min turn her phone off and continued making her way to her first class. She entered and saw she was the class was full of students ready. Min went to an empty desk and took out her notebook that Yongguk had replaced it with a new one. Opening the clean notebook she found a note saying: Yah! You pabo...  Don't ever use your backpack as an umbrella again. She grabbed the note and placed it nicely in her purse and waited for the professor to come and begin the PowerPoint lecture.

                                                               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     Watching Min as she came out of her class, Gikwang notice her texting while smiling. He walked up to her and stop infront of her making her look up and stare at him hatred. Min rolled her eyes and walked away ignoring Gikwang. Gikwang walked back to her and grab her wrist turning her around facing him,"Why are you mad at me? Was it because of earlier, the fight about you getting out from a guy car?" Min again roll her eye again in annoyance and roughly move his hand away from her wrist. 

   Min's phone vibrated again and saw it was a message from Hyuna  who kept on spamming her. She turned her ringtone down and said,"What do you think Oppa... Was it the argument we had earlier or your attitude that I didnt deserve to hear from you? Tell me what do you think, Oppa"

 Distracted by her phone light flashing back and forth, Gikwang didn't answer Min back."Is that him?" He asked as her this time  instead of answering her question. 

     Min looked at her phone and it was still Hyuna who was texting her nonstop."No...It's Hyuna." Min showed the message to Gikwang showing it to him that it was Hyuna to was texting her. 

  Gikwang believed her and knew he was wrong to asked her that kind of question. He pulled her into a hug apologizing."Mianhe.Im really sorry.. Min." 

    Min accepted his apology.She wrapped her arms around his fitted tone body. "I Love you..Gikwang." Min said to Gikwang while snuggling on his embrace. Gikwang held her tighter and leaned toward her face and kissed her in the  luscious lips. "Mianhe..for not believing you Min." Gikwang apologizing to her. 

    "Lets go...before we're late to class." Min said letting go of the hug and grabbing Gikwang's hand and locking it with hers.

 They both headed to their next class, but what Min doesn't know that all those text that Hyuna sent was about her liking Gikwang since Min introduce her to him and having all the same class together

 

            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

       "CEO...are you dating someone?" His young assistant asked Yongguk as he came in. 

  Yongguk out his pen down and looked at home and said,"No.Why?" 

  His assistant scratched his head confused of why did Yongguk asked him to buy new girls clothes and a new bag." Then...Why did you want me to buy those clothes last night?" 

   Yongguk sighed and stood up and went up to his  assistant placing his hand on one of his shoulder and leaned close to his face and whispered,"Why do you ask so much question?" Yongguk Remove his hand away and walked back to his desk grabbing his jacket and his phone." I'm going home...Take Care of the hotel."

 He swung his jacket around his body wearing it and grabbing his keys out unlocking his car. He insert his key and started the car and droved to his house. Driving on the highway, not noticing he took the wrong turn he drove to Min's school. 

   " What The hell...Why am I here at he school?" Yongguk noticing his wrong turn and driving to Min's school. 

  As he turn back to leave the school, he saw  Min and Gikwang holding hands going toward the parking lot where he was at.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter