Chapter 11

Rain Sound (비 소리)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm sorry Min....Don't leave me again...I'm sorry."

  Min bit her lips trying to hold back her tears,  but she couldn't. Those words hit her inside wanting her to kill herself. She wipe the tears away and walked away to the closet grabbing  a pillow and blanket.  Min slowly lift his head up and place the pillow underneath him and covered him with blanket. Her phone suddenly vibrated noticing Min that it was a text either from Ailee or Amber. She looked at the text and it was definitely a text from Ailee.

 ~From Ailee:

    About earlier...Me and Amber just wanted you to meet a guy and start talking. So we decided to leave early and go home. We're both sorry Min...Please Forgive us."

  Min shook her head and turn off her phone and walk to her room. She quickly changed into her sleeping clothes and washed up before heading to bed.  As she was putting her face mask on, she heard a loud noise in the living room. Min quickly ran out of the bathroom and went to living room and saw Yongguk on the floor face down. Min lift him up and decided to put him in her room and for her to sleep in the living room. Throwing him on the bed and fixing his position,  Min covered him and turn off the lights and went out to finish her putting on her face mask.

 She laid down on the sofa in the dark and stare at dark ceiling thinking how she manage to have Yongguk inside her house this time. Min shook her head furiously and covered her head with the blanket and closed her eyes making her go to sleep.

 

 

 

                              ~.~.~.~.~.~.Morning~.~.~.~.~.~.

 

   The sunlight beamed onto Yongguk's face causing him to wake up. He slowly looked up and  notice he wasn't at his house.  Laying back down in the bed, he started slowly remember what happened last night.  At the bar with Himchan before he left, got drunk,  and bumped into someone at the bar. Yongguk sat quickly and ran out of the room and went to the living room. He saw Min sitting on the sofa with her arms across her chest staring at him. 

  "Good Morning....Min" Yongguk sluggishy said as he stratched the back of his head. 

  Min got up and went up to him dragging him to the bathroom. She closed the door and yelled through the door to him to take a shower. Yongguk had nothing else but to do what Min had ask him to do. He turn on the shower and took off his clothes and went in and took a shower.

Min had no clothes for him, she quickly drove  to the mall and bought him clothes just like what he did for her 

 He opened the door and saw the towel Min had left for him infront of the door. Yongguk grabbed and wrapped it around his lower body exposing his upper body. Not knowing Min had left, he decided to take a tour around her house. He first went to her room and looker around noticing the unsual things she had in her room. Then he went through Min's closet and saw the outfit he had bought for her one year ago.  He smiled knowing that Min still had kept it. As he was still exploring her room, Min came back from the mall with his clothes.

As Min close the door, Yongguk had also came from her room.  

"....heres yours clothes..."Min said as she turned around handing him the bag.

Yongguk loooked inside finding clothes and back hugged Min as she was still facing backward to him. Min stood still not knowing what to do with Yongguk behind her. He snuggle between her neck and shoulder and said, "Thank You Min..."  Min remove his hands and slightly pushed him away and told him to get him to het dress and walked away to the kitchen. 

 Yongguk smiled and walked to the bathroom and changed into the clothes Min had bought for him. Wanting Min to do his tie, he purposely left his collar up with the tie around and pretended not to know how  to do the tie. He went to the kitchen and saw Min drinking while facing toward the refrigerator. 

"Min! Can You help me with the tie? I don't know how to do it?" 

  Min turned around and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter