10.

Rain Sound (비 소리)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min heavily sighed and said,"Goodmorning...Mr. Bang. Do you have my paperworks from yesterday?"

  Yongguk gave her a look why is she still acting like she doesnt know him at all. He grab her wrist and starting walking away from from the hallway aisle to a small empty meeting room. Yongguk closed the door and placed Min against the door just like yesterday. He step closer and closer to her where he could hear her breathing and where their faces would almost touch each other. Min stared at him in the eyes and bit her inner lips thinking what is he planning to do.  Just standing infront of her, Yongguk began to saw Min's cheeks is becoming red as he was in front of her. 

  He smirked and began to talk. " You're blushing...do you still have feelings for me?" 

 Min looked away and touched her cheeks noticing that they were hot. "No..I don't.  It's just hot in here and with you being up so close to me. Can you please move away from me? I don't want to be the girl who interferes with other people relationship," She looked back up at Yongguk and continue ," Especially those who are about to get marry." 

  Yongguk step back a little and angrily looked at her why is she acting like this. "You want to act like this? Why? It was just a year ago when I first met you and all these things happen. Why are you acting like a stranger to me? Tell me Min. It is because I'm getting marry to Ji Eun? You're being a fool again just like year ago with your ex boyfriend, not noticing things when they're in a bad situation." He moved Min away from the door and went out of the doorway leaving her alone in the meeting room. 

   Her heart was beating fast feeling like as if was about to come out. After he went out, Min walked back to the meeting room hoping Ji Eun didn't notice anything weird between her and Yongguk.  As she enter the room, it was just like yesterday; Ji Eun sat next to Yongguk and  her sitting infront of him. She took out her folders and Set them down on the table and began explaining her concept of how to design and remodel the room. 

                                                                  ~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

 

    Couples of hours have pass by while they were talking about the room and the remodeling. It was getting dark and the sun was about to be gone compeletly. Looking at watch, Min had completely forgotten that Ailee and Amber wanted to go drink tonight at a bar tonight. She started fixing her paperworks and put them inside the folders.

Min looked at the both of them noticing how they look good together. She wondered about them and forgot that she had to leave. She then notice Yongguk looked at her making her look down on the table.  

 

 "Sorry, but I have to go somewhere right now. My friends are waiting for me and I'm late. Excuse Me. I'll continue the design and remodeling at my house." Min got up bowing down and walk toward the door. 

 Yongguk watch her silently as she walked to the door and left the room. After Min had left, Yongguk looked back the table and thought about Min for awhile and what had happened earlier. Ji Eun, who had no clue of what happened earlier, continue to work on the project not caring what Yongguk is doing. Sitting silently and staring at the table blankly for almost 5 minutes, Yongguk suddenly grab his paperworks together and ran out of the room. 

 

  Ji Eun, who is surprise,  watch him ran out of the room  without saying anything to her. She went to the door and looked to her right and saw Yonggu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter