Chapter 14

Rain Sound (비 소리)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

  Gikwang and Min both focus on each other while Yongguk only pay attention to Min. Forgetting to talk to Yongguk about the wedding,  Min's mind went completely blank as she continue stare at Gikwang reminding her the past with him. Gikwang's hand suddenly went out close to her face wanting to touch her face, but Yongguk grab her hand making her snap out of her blank mind and walk out the building.  His hand slowly went back down to his side fidgeting his fingers together as Min left.

 Driving somewhere unknown,  silence was among them. Min finally remember why she need to talk to Yongguk about after. She look over at him seeing his expression. Was he mad? Angry? Worry? Or What? She was unsure.  Even though it was just the afternoon, the sky is beginning to cover with black and gray clouds.  Min again  thought her in head why again. Why did it have to Rain whenever she is with Him? And she didn't even bring an umbrella and forgot her phone at her work place. Yongguk stop somewhere where nobodyis around and it was the only two of them there. Min look over at him as soon as he park his car.

 Min began what she wanted to say to him. " I have something to ask you. Why did you call the wedding off? You know she really love you. Do you know why she slap me yesterday? Why did you think she did that? Why? " Min waited for him to answer back but he continue to stay quiet. "Yongguk...I want you to answer me. Why did you call the wedding off?"

 Yongguk look at her and ask her questions instead of answering her back. "Stop it Min. Why don't you accept the things I do for you? Are still not able to get over that when he cheated on you with your best friend? Is that why you haven't met any guys for the pas one year?" He continue to stare at her even though when he know she not going to answer him. 

  Min look at him too in the eyes and said nothing back but continue to ask questions about him and Ji Eun. " Why are you so cold to Ji Eun? I saw the picture on her desk with you hugging her and smiling. " She stop and waited. "...if you Don't want to say anything back then, I'll get going then. It's just a waste of time asking you these question. Im sorry for ruining both of yours guys wedding. Don't come out and stop me. I don't want to bother you anymore. " She grab her purse and got out of his car and began walking.  

Yongguk, being stubborn and  didn't listen to what Min had ask him to do, got out of his car and ran to her stopping her. He turn her around making her drop her purse to the ground. He held onto her shoulders and look at her in eyes one last time. He pressed his lips againt her holding both of her cheeks. Min closed her eyes as she was being lift by Yongguk who wrap his arms around her wrist.  After couple of seconds pass by, Min let go and catch her breath before saying anything to him. 

 

 "...I'm sorry..."

 

 " Stop saying you're sorry. You haven't done anything wrong. Stop It Min." Yongguk said to her feeling annoyed by her always saying sorry. " I   love you Min. Stop being so stubborn.  I Love you Min." 

  She stay in silence only listening to him.  Yongguk waited for her say something back bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter