1. The End

Rain Sound (비 소리)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

    "The reason why I'm saying this to you because I Love you to death. The girl that you think I'm love with is not her..She trying to set me up. If you don't believe,I'll take you to her and tell her straight up to stop among lies and say that the girl I'm love with...and her name is Min." 

  Min looked to her right side after Yongguk made that statement to her. She kept quiet for a while not wanting to reply back to Yongguk.

   Yongguk cupped both side of cheeks and roughly pressed his lips against her. Right at that moment, Min tried to push away from him but it was useless. Yongguk's grip was too strong for her to handle. " I Love you Min...I meant it..really." Yongguk desperately said to her as he let go of the rough passionate kiss. 

 

   Min didn't want to forgive easily. She pushed him away and walked away. But then it started rainy. She looked up in the  sky and knew that it was going to rain heavier in a little bit. Min quickly ran to her car and sat there in her car dripping wet from the rain. She closed her eyes and started crying out loudly. 

  "Ahh!!! I don't know anymore!" Min shouted out with pain. She began to cry more and more as she began to have those memories of Yongguk and her very first ex-boyfriend, Gikwang. 

    "What Are you guys doing?" 

  Gikwang and Hyuna immediately let go of each other and saw Min infront of them with her eyes all swollen up. Gikwang move his hand away from Hyuna's body and went up to Min. 

   "Min...I can explain." He nervously told Min as he grabbed both of her hands and held it. 

  Not wanting to hear his voice or see him anymore, Min roughly moved her hands away from his hands and said,"Shut Up...I don't want to hear your stupid excuses...oppa....no..Gikwang. For the past 2 years...I...I forget it. I'm just wasting my time on you." 

  Min turned around and began walking but she stops and  walked back to Gikwang. But this time she went up to Hyuna and slapped her on her cheeks and said,"I'm dissappointed in you..My ex best friend."

Min slowly open her eyes and looked at her phone and saw she had 20 miss calls from Yongguk. She turned it off and took the battery out and continued to lay back on seat. All of a sudden the side of her door open and it was Yongguk who was soaked  and dripping wet of water. 

    He grabbed her hands and took her out of her car. Holding both of her hands tightly, he stared at her in her eyes and said,"Min...I Love You....I'm telling you the truth."

Min saw desperate in his voice, his eyes, and his feelings. She finally spoke,"How Can I trust you again? Huh? After my ex cheated on me, I lost trust in every men! Tell Me! How Can I Trust you again!! Tell Me!" 

  YongGuk's eyes became  red and full of tears that came down. He hugged her tightly and once again told Min," I Love you...I'm Love you to death...I'm head over heels for you." He let go of the hug and looked at her in the eyes and found her still crying. He leaned down to her height and kissed on her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter