There are no details....

Sometimes I Write Nonsense

“Well, well, well,” Yoochun smirked as he looked over his friend sitting in the sell. “Really, Yunho? Selling Jaejoong? If you needed money, you could have asked me.”

 

“Did you bring everything we asked for?” Yunho seethed. It was a simple misunderstanding. Jaejoong wasn't really propositioning Yunho. They just wanted to spice up their love life with a little role-play. Just a little harmless role-play.

 

How were they to know that undercover vice cops patrolled the area? To make matters so much more worse than they already were, Jaejoong left his wallet and ID at home. Yunho had to call Yoochun to bring their marriage license and Jaejoong's ID.

 

“I did,” Yoochun said. “But I want details. So many, many details.”

 

“There are no details. Just give everything to the officer so we can go home and put this humiliating night behind us.”

 

“There has to be details.” Yoochun looked around the cell. “Where's Jaejoong?”

 

“In another cell. They didn't want us 'fabricating evidence' or whatever. Please, just give the stuff to the officer.”

 

“Okay, fine. But this better be the last time I bust you two out of jail.” Yoochun laughed. “I really can't believe this.”

 

It took the officer 20 minutes to process all the paperwork. “Mr. Jung?” the officer asked. “There seems to be a slight problem with your “husband's” ID.”

 

“Oh god...” Yunho moaned. “What is it officer?”

 

“He's registered with two different surnames, neither of which are yours.”

 

“Yeah. He was adopted when he was a child. Han was his original name. Kim is his adopted family's name.”

 

“I can't process his paperwork without his official adoption records.”

 

“You're kidding me, right?” Yunho sighed.

 

“I'm sorry Sir. I need all his official paperwork to process this.”

 

“Even though this was just a huge misunderstanding? We were told we could leave as soon as we showed our marriage license and our ID's. You have both of them, so we should be able to leave.”

 

“I'm sorry. We need all of Mr. Kim's official paperwork.” The officer tried to sound apologetic, though he couldn't understand why this arrest was a mistake in the first place. There were very strict laws about ion and as far as he was concerned these two people were caught breaking those laws.

 

“Can you release me at least? I can go home and find all the proper paperwork so my husband and I can just go home.”

 

“I can't release either of you without all the paperwork. Uhm... Sorry.”

 

Yunho groaned and banged his head against the cell wall. “Yoochun.... I need you to go back to the house and bring me the leather brief case in my office. I think Jae's adoption papers are in there. If not, I'm gonna need you to call his mother. And be discrete please. The last thing I need is to give that poor woman an aneurism.”

 

“Okay. I'll be back.” Yoochun fought the urge to laugh.

 

 

Yunho stared at the officer for a few moments. “Can I at least speak to Jaejoong? We didn't get to talk. We just got arrested and thrown into different cells.”

 

“No can do. You just have to wait until all the paperwork is filed.”

 

Yunho groaned and sat back down. He was getting really tired of the word 'paperwork'. All he wanted to do was hug Jaejoong and apologize. It had been Jaejoong's idea to do role-playing, but Yunho chose the scenario.

 

It took Yoochun almost 40 minutes to get back with the briefcase.

 

“Sorry, Yunho. You really need to organize better.”

 

“Excuse me. I never thought I would get arrested and need Jaejoong's adoption records to get out.”

 

Yoochun blew Yunho a kiss and handed the adoption papers to the officer. It took another half hour to process everything.

 

Yunho was standing at the front desk signing himself out. He grunted when Jaejoong slammed into Yunho's side.

 

“What took so long?”

 

“Yoochun had to get your adoption papers before we could get released. Are you okay?” Yunho wrapped his jacket around Jaejoong's shoulders. He knew Jaejoong had to be freezing.

 

Jaejoong was wearing torn pants and a black mesh shirt. “I'm okay. I just want to go home and go to bed.”

 

“I know. I'm sorry, Baby. You just need to sign out.” Jaejoong signed out quickly. He was ready to go home and go to bed.

 

Yoochun drove them home. Yunho's car was impounded until Monday. “I want details,” Yoochun said.

 

“Just bring us home please. There are no details.” Jaejoong s his arms around Yunho's waist. It was almost sunrise and he just wanted to put the night behind him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is something I could see happening in my own life.... OTL