Kiss

Sometimes I Write Nonsense

Yoochun sighed sadly as he watched the scene play out on the television. He hated watching Jaejoong's dramas. Not because he thought Jaejoong was a bad actor or he disliked the plots. He was jealous. He was so jealous of Jaejoong's ease with the actress and how real and emotional the kiss scenes always were.

 

“What's wrong, Yoochunnie?” Jaejoong asked when he heard Yoochun sigh for the fifth time.

 

“How?”

 

“Uhm... 'How' what?” Jaejoong stared at Yoochun, confused.

 

“How do you look so natural? I always get so nervous and act awkward and shy.”

 

Jaejoong shrugged. “It's just kissing. It's nothing special.”

 

“Not to me it's not. It's just weird. I always feel like I'm doing it wrong.” Yoochun sighed for the sixth time and slumped back against the sofa.

 

Jaejoong smiled deviously and leaned closer to Yoochun. “Do you want to learn?” he asked, his lips.

 

“Learn what?” Yoochun gulped. Surely Jaejoong wasn't thinking about kissing him.

 

“To kiss and how to make it look perfect.” Jaejoong pet Yoochun's hair slowly. “First, the other person's hair gently. Then, press your lips to theirs.”

 

Jaejoong closed the tiny gap between them. He moved his lips against Yoochun's and huffed when Yoochun didn't respond.

 

“Really? Is that how you're kissing girls? It's like kissing a dead fish.”

 

“You just surprised me. I'm usually the kisser, not the kissee.”

 

“Then kiss me. Pretend I'm Jimin or sad, beautiful Eunhye and kiss me.” Jaejoong was barely a breath away from Yoochun.

 

Yoochun could feel Jaejoong's lip brush his as he spoke. He closed his eyes and thought about Jimin and Eunhye for a moment. He had enjoyed kissing both of them; especially Eunhye. They were given more freedom while filming 'I Miss You' and on more than one occasion Yoochun had seriously thought he was falling for her for real. Or at least he wanted to spend a few nights with her.

 

The second kiss was hard and fast. Yoochun and bit Jaejoong's lips, trying to devour him. He cards his hands into Jaejoong's hair to control the smaller man.

 

Jaejoong pulled away, panting hard. “That was great,” he said. “But you can't do that during filming. You'll give your poor costar a heart attack. Try for something in between.”

 

Yoochun cupped Jaejoong's face, holding him very still. “I don't want to,” he whispered.

 

“O-Oh?” Jaejoong stuttered. “Oh!” He leaned back on to the sofa, pulling Yoochun with him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So.... This is a thing.... I guess.

Stuff and thangs....