Gwangbin #6

10 days of taking over my friends tumblr inbox

“Do you.. Do you wanna move in with me?”


Those words still rang in Hongbin's head, gave him shivers, caused his heart to skip a beat only to race as soon as it started up again.

 

He'd been completely without words when Gwangsuk had just thrown that at him, out of nowhere while watching a movie at his place. His room mate Taekwoon had, thankfully, taken that as a cue to make a graceful escape, leaving Hongbin staring at the floundering Gwangsuk.

 

“I. I shouldnt have said that. You're not- No pressure. We- It's fine how things are now”


“Do you really want to move in together?”


Gwangsuk was now speechlessly staring at Hongbin.


“Do you really want to live together?” Hongbin repeated.


“I. Yeah. I kind of do. Is that a thing you'd...be interested in?” The tone in Gwangsuk's voice, shy and hopeful.

 

Hongbin crawled into his boyfriend's lap, looking him in the eye and biting his lip.

 

“Moving in together is a really big step-”

 

Gwangsuk squeezed his eyes, unable to bear hearing oncoming rejection, he interrupted. “I know, I shouldn't have said anything-”

 

“It's a step I couldn't imagine taking with anyone but you. I would love to move in with you.” Hongbin replied, a little twinkle of mischief in his eyes.

 

Gwangsuk let out something that was a mix between a laugh and a sigh of relief and hid his face in his boyfriend's chest.
“You jerk. Were you trying to tear out my heart just now??”

 

Hongbin giggled, “I was building the anticipation” he playfully justified. “But come on, you have to have known what I was going to say. When the love of your life asks you to move in, there's only one answer to that question.”

 

“The love of your life, eh?” Gwangsuk stretched up to meet Hongbin's lips. “If that's the case, I might just have to forgive you for the heart attack you just gave me.”


“Oh, I hope so, otherwise living together is going to be a lot less fun.” Hongbin pecked Gwangsuk's lips and then suddenly sat up, bolt straight.


“We're going to live together. Oh my God, we're going to be moving in together! Are we going to be moving in to your place? I don't know if Raehwan is going to be so okay with being kicked out.. unless you've already discussed this with him. Or we could live here. No wait, we can't live here. This is Taekwoon's apartment. So are the two of us going to go apartment hunting for out very own place?? Oh my God, this is so exciting! We're going to share a bed of course, so we don't really need too many bedrooms. But then, having an office to study in would be nice, so if we can find a place in our budget with a couple bedrooms... We need to figure out our budget. And the style of decor that we want. And..are we going to hire a realtor, or are we just going to look for ourselves? I need to tell Taekwoon, he's going to need to find a new room mate!” Hongbin tried to jump up from Gwangsuk's lap but Gwangsuk gripped his thighs tightly.


“Baby, baby calm down. We have plenty of time. We can decide all those things tomorrow, and we can also tell the guys then. For now,” Gwangsuk's smile transitioned from his charming sweet smile to a greasy smirk. “I think we should celebrate the moment we decided to move in together.”


Hongbin, realizing Gwangsuk was right. It was too late to do anything now anyway.


“Yeah. We should celebrate. We could open a bottle of wine or we could go see if there's a place still open to buy ourselves a little cake. We could do both: cake and wine.. Or we could have a dress rehearsal.” Hongbin punctuated his suggestion by lightly grinding against his boyfriend.


“Hm, I could go for something sweet. And we do still have that nice bottle of wine that Hakyeon gave us at Christmas.” Gwangsuk bit the inside of his cheek, trying to not react, and pretended to think it over, encouraging Hongbin to grind against him again to encourage him to make the 'right choice'. And quickly.


“A dress rehearsal to practice all the things we're going to do in our apartment once we get it.”


In an instant, Gwangsuk had flipped them so that Hongbin was lying on his back on the couch, with Gwangsuk settling himself between Hongbin's legs.

Gwangsuk leaned down to kiss Hongbin, long and sweet, whispering “I love you and I am so happy you said 'yes' to me.” against his lips.
Hongbin gave his own sweet reply, pausing for a beat before making quick work of Gwangsuk's belt.