Gwangbin #5

10 days of taking over my friends tumblr inbox

Gwangsuk snuggled further into his blankets, laptop propped on his knees, staring blankly at the screen. The room was silent, the other members had gone out together to goof off, having a bit to drink, relax a little. They'd all been working hard lately. He was glad for the opportunity and happy the others were getting to blow off a little steam, enjoy themselves but tonight, he just couldn't bring himself to join in. He'd told them he was turning in early, seen them off and escaped to his room for some peace, and he'd been hoping a skype date with his boyfriend. To his disappointment, Hongbin had not been online, so here he was, staring.

He closed his laptop, deciding that since he wasn't doing anything anyway, he'd just sleep early. Maybe tomorrow he could call Hongbin. He was so excited to be in Japan, to meet all his precious Japanese Only Ones and make great memories with them and s, but he hated being so far from Hongbin. With their busy schedules, it had been hard enough for them to get any time together but now being in separate countries and even crazier schedules, even Skype dates or phone calls were becoming few and far between.

 

He was so tired, but not at all tired and he just wanted it to be tomorrow already, so he could be distracted again with being dorky, ridiculous “Feeldog” but time had no sympathy for him tonight, he was stuck being exhausted, lonely and far-too-awake Oh Gwangsuk. He groaned in frustration, burying his head under his pillow, and then there was a knock.

 

Gwangsuk dragged himself out of bed and trudged to the door, if this was Raehwan forgetting his phone again...

 

He opened the door, finger up, ready to emphatically wag in Larry's face for his 'idols need to be responsible with their phones' lecture but the person behind the door wasn't Raehwan.

 

Instead, there at his doorstep, was a sopping wet, deep-dimple-grinning Hongbin.


“Hi Baby, I missed you.”


Gwangsuk couldn't think to form words, he just launched himself into his boyfriend's arms, wrapping his arms tightly around Hongbin's neck, right leg hooking around Hongbin's hip – not even to be ual, it just brought him that little bit closer to Hongbin, and he wanted to be as close and physically possible.

He hid his face in Hongbin's shoulder long enough to mumble a “God, I missed you so much.” and then pulling back just enough to connect his lips to Hongbin, making sure his kiss echoed that sentiment.


Gwangsuk's heart fluttered at his boyfriend's happy sigh when he pulled away from the kiss, leaning his forehead against Gwangsuk's.
“Come on, baby, let's get you dry.” Gwangsuk pecked Hongbin again, grinning briefly against his favourite lips, still not quite believing he was awake and touching his Hongbin, and pulled him inside.

 

He set Hongbin up with a towel and a pair of his warm, snuggly over-sized sweats and directed him to the shower.


“I'll be quick.”


“Take your time, I'll be here” he planted himself on the couch to wait but the next thing he knew, he was waking up to Hongbin climbing over the back of the couch to tuck himself in behind Gwangsuk.


“Oh, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to fall asleep. We should go out, you're only in Japan for a couple days.” Gwangsuk panicked a little, hurriedly trying to get up off the couch, only to be pulled back and into the chest of his boyfriend.

 

“I'm not here for Japan, silly. I'm here for you.” Hongbin kissed the back of Gwangsuk's neck, chuckling a little when even Gwangsuk's neck coloured a little with blush. “Let's just stay in tonight.”


“Yeah?”


“Absolutely. I just wanted to see you. I'll be happy even if all we do is sleep together.” Hongbin said with complete innocence.


“Oh, that's what this was?” Gwangsuk said turning to face his boyfriend, sending him a cheeky grin. “A booty call?”

Hongbin looked shocked for half a second, before laughing and smacking his boyfriend lightly. “I didn't mean that kind of sleep together. Although, I'd be happy to do that too” He said, sneaking his hand up Gwangsuk's shirt to lightly trace his boyfriend's deliciously defined abs, gasping when said boyfriend chose to counter by sneaking his hand down the front of Hongbin's pants.


“Both. 'Both' sounds good.”