Gwangbin #3

10 days of taking over my friends tumblr inbox

Hongbin adjusted his glasses, quickly heading back to the classroom when a hand shot out of the art storage room, dragging him inside. He stumbled in, smacking at the hand gripped around his upper arm.
“What are you doing?? Get off!” he said, turning to glare at the perpetrator.

“Hey” Gwangsuk smirked at Hongbin, hands trailing down to the other's waist.

“What are you doing. Let go.” H:ongbin said, trying to push away Gwangsuk's hands.

“But I want to play” Gwangsuk whined.

“I have a lot of work to do before class starts. I need to go.”
“God, you're such a nerd. Just leave it for once.”

Hongbin just glared at the other.
“You're so y in your tie.” Gwangsuk flirted, winding said tie around his hand and yanking Hongbin down for a kiss.
“I don't have time for this.” Hongbin moaned into the kiss. “And we're in the storage room, someone is going to find us”
Gwangsuk nibbled on Hongbin's lip, “It's lunch. No one comes in here at lunch, live a little. Besides, the idea of getting caught is a little exciting, don't you think?” He grinned against the other's lips.
“How are you this irresponsible??.” Despite his protesting words he didn't do anything more to get Gwangsuk to stop.
“See? You know you want me too”.
Gwangsuk's hands had already managed to un-tuck Hongbin's shirt and were now sneaking underneath the fabric to caress Hongbin's abs.

“I hate you. I don't really don't have time for this if you're going to move so slow.” Hongbin hungrily kissed Gwangsuk, tearing off the other's tie, as Gwangsuk made quick work of Hongbin's shirt buttons.
“That's more like it” Gwangsuk grinned.
“Shut up and kiss me”

Hongbin hooked a leg around the happily complying Gwangsuk's hip, 'inviting' the other to press him into the paint shelf and grind into him.

“Pants. Now” Hongbin panted, pushing Gwangsuk just far enough to hook his fingers into the waistband of Gwangsuk's pants.

“I know he likes you, how could he not?” they heard faintly on the other side of the door. Hongbin shoved Gwangsuk away and urgently buttoned up his shirt, while Gwangsuk steadied himself and hastily fixed his pants and his tie just as the girls in the hallway twisted and yanked at the doorknob.

Hongbin spun around and tried to appear as if he was searching for art supplies.

“Oh, Lee seonsaengnim? Oh ssaem?”
“Oh, hi girls. Why, uh, why aren't you at lunch?” Hongbin questioned as casually as he could.

“We were just grabbing paints for Kim ssaem before the bell rings.”
“Don't worry about it ladies, we're on it. She asked us to bring a couple rolls of paper, we can bring her the paints while we're at it.” Gwangsuk lied smoothly. “Go enjoy the last few minutes of your break” flashing the smile that had earned him his spot as 2nd most loved teacher.
The girls looked a little unsure but at his smile they nodded and left the art closet. “Oh, make sure you grab the right paints. Not the oil paints, those paints on that shelf” one of the students said, gesturing to the shelf that Gwangsuk had been grinding into Hongbin against just moments earlier.

Hongbin dropped into a crouch, hiding his face in his hands as soon as the girls had left. “We are NEVER doing that again. Oh my god, why did I ever agree to that in the first place??”

“Because” Gwangsuk said, pulling Hongbin up off the floor, “it was really hot and when we get back home, you'll have been thinking all afternoon about what could have happened and how naughty you are” Gwangsuk purred the last part into Hongbin's ear. “we are going to have so much fun tonight.”

“I hate you. I'm leaving” Hongbin retreated from the storage room, knowing Gwangsuk's words were completely true and trying not to think about tonight. “Don't forget to take those supplies to Kim's classroom.”