Gwangbin #1

10 days of taking over my friends tumblr inbox

Gwangsuk was carefully chopping cucumber in the abandoned VIXX dorm, trying to be romantic and surprise Hongbin with a home cooked meal for their 100 days anniversary (There was also that thing the other day when Hongbin had kind of laughed when Gwangsuk had claimed he could cook).
The rest of VIXX had generously agreed to make themselves scarce for the evening and give Gwangsuk the use of their dorm –somewhat reluctantly on N's part but he was a romantic at heart and after making Gwangsuk swear not to burn the place down, he gave in– so he could really surprise Hongbin when he came home from filming.

“Hi handsome.”
Gwangsuk jumped at the sudden voice and the arms creeping around his waist. He was mid-slice and instead of cutting neatly through the cucumber, the knife slipped and dug into his finger.

“Ow”, Gwangsuk stared dumbly, watching as the blood seeped out of the cut.

“Oh, blood” Hongbin worried, quickly grabbing his boyfriend's hand and sticking the bleeding finger into his mouth.
Gwangsuk's eyes widened, he knew his boyfriend was just being concerned and sweet but... Hongbin on his finger like that, it reminded him of something else. Something that he wouldn't want to admit to fantasizing about in the shower -- somewhat regularly. It made him feel a little awkward and maybe even a little guilty, thinking about Hongbin like that when the situation was completely innocent.
“Um, what..”
Hongbin's eyes flicked up and the corner of his mouth twitched in amusement at the strained expression on Gwangsuk's face. He figured it was likely to be one of two things: either Gwangsuk was a wimp and the cut was bothering him or Gwangsuk was thinking dirty thoughts. Hongbin hoped it was the second, domestic Gwangsuk was a little y. Coming home to his boyfriend in a cute, lacey-frilled apron (where did that come from?), cooking him dinner? No one could blame him for feeling a different kind of hunger. So, he experimented, slowly swirling his tongue around the digit between his lips, gently , watching his boyfriend's face take on new shades of red with everything he did.
He pulled the finger out of his mouth, making sure to let it 'pop'.
“I think you enjoyed that more than you were supposed to” he smirked down at Gwangsuk. “What were you thinking about~” he inquired, teasingly, pressing his boyfriend into the counter.
Gwangsuk, shocked at Hongbin's forwardness had no idea how to respond.

“Were you” he pause for a second, “thinking about my lips wrapped around and on something else..?” he nipped gently at one of Gwangsuk's collarbones. “Or maybe” he continued, after pressing a quick kiss to Gwangsuk's jawbone. “You were thinking about what you could do to me with that finger, after I finished--” Hongbin's words were cut off as Gwangsuk spun them around and hoisted Hongbin up so he was sitting on the counter, forcing himself between Hongbin's legs and kissing him hungrily, not letting up until his lungs felt like they would burst, and even then he was reluctant to pull away.
“You shouldn't tease if you don't plan on following through.” Gwangsuk gasped, trying to catch his breath again.
“What makes you think I don't plan on finishing what I've started??” Hongbin questioned, grabbing at Gwangsuk's belt and reclaiming his lips.