Wedding Anniversary and Mark's Limited Options

'A' Crazy Family

Yugyeom's POV-

I woke up in a soft bed making me remember what I had said last night. Shaking my head I thought that I was dreaming but then again I do love him so it's whatever at this moment. I almost jumped out of my skin when I felt arms wrap themselves around me as I forgot that somebody else was in the bed with me. Turning around I saw Mark smiling with this big stupid grin on his face making me realise that he was still kind of the old him. Which in my opinion was better than the other side of him but I am never going to admit that to any one. After a while of trying to get out of his tight grip I huffed as I made my way to the bathroom, and only minutes later there was a knock on the door before it was pushed open. I turned around unfazed to hear Mark say that umma wanted the whole family to go on a picnic today so to get ready and bring something. Nodding my head I pulled up my pants flushing the toliet and started to get ready for the day. But I had a delima becuase I didn't have anything to wear or so I thought because next thing you know Mark is throwing a big over-sized jersey, that you could tell he brought without thinking, at me. Putting it on it almost fell off of my shoulders but it honestly made me look like a girl trying on my oppa's clothing. But shrugging my shoulders I told Mark lets go and we went.

The car ride was short but at the same time long becuase we didn't talk to each other just letting that music play as a means to lift the tension in the air. I kept on feeling Mark's eyes in me but I ignored it think about what I had said yesterday as it kept on repeating over and over and over again in my head. ~ I LOVE YOU MARK TUAN ~ In all of my years the only people I every said that to was my umma and appa while Jackson only got which is another way to say I love you. Shaking my head we arrived at the park to see that they were taking a bunch of stuff out of the car making me wonder what the big occassion was and then it hit me like a pillow to the face; soft but hard enough to cause whiplash. It was umma and appa's anniversary! How could I forget something so important? Maybe I am the stupd one today. We got out of the car making our wayover towards them as I gave them a hug telling them happy anniversary, which they thanked me for before telling all of us to go play like we were little kids. But not arguing we ran off towards the playground.

JB's POV-

We sat and watched as the kids ran off even the ones who had kids, making them look like a bunch of little kids. Wow I said kids like five times in a row, anyway we sat back and watched smiling for a minute. Turning back around we finished unpacking everything from the car as we set up a table for our little family picnic. Once we were finished we sat out the food telling the kids to come and eat which had them practically falling over each other as ran towards the table. I even doubled over in laughter when I saw Mark carrying Yugyeom, Jackson falling, and Jr. and BamBam walking calmly behind them holding the babies. Sometimes it's easy to tell who is mature and who isn't but then at the same time you can't really see it. We all sat around the table chating about everything and nothing but then came the question that 3 out of the 5 people sitting here didn't know.

Mark: How did you guys meet?

Youngjae: Well it was about 2 years before Jackson was even born when I met JB. He was my back up dancer at the time meaning that we spent a lot of time together. One day after practice my boyfriend at the time broke up with me and I was a complete mess because we had been going out for a long time. So your father saw what had happened and decided to try and cheer me up, so he dragged me to a club against my will. He was really nice but at the same time I was not in the mood to be there so I ended up getting drunk and he had to take me home. After that day he had been sticking to my side like gum stuck on the bottom of your shoe, desperate not to let go. Eventually he asked me out which I accepted to seeing as how he was always around and was a nice guy. Then the rest is history! I quit being a singer, he opened up his own studio, Jackson was born followed by Yugyeom and now here we are today.

Mark: Oh.

Yugyeom: What's wrong with you? Why are you so gloomy?

Mark: It's nothing I'm just tired that's all

Jackson: What do you mean by tired, like stayed up thinking all night tired or had all night tired?

Yugyeom: JACKSON!!!

Mark: Neither! Sorry guys but I have to go see you later

Mark stood and walked off as we all watched his retreting figure making us all look at Jackson. He shrugged his shoulders before I saw Yugyeom smack him in the back of his head, his face went into his food and it was a rerun of a few weeks ago. Shaking my head I continued to eat not caring about what they were doing because this is a must have in this family for it to copperate correctly. After the picnic we went home not really knowing what else to do but sleep, well except for me because I had other plans in mind if you know what I mean.

Mark's POV-

I left the party early because I didn't want to be there anymore at the moment. I had a massive headache and my head with swirling with Yugyeom. Maybe I should of slowed down with him but at the same time I love him with all my heart and his confession yesterday just made it even stronger. Someday I always thought of marrying Yugyeom making him Mrs. Tuan but then again I don't know how my father is going to take it. He thinks that this is a phase and when I meet the girl we are going to fall happily in love and have a bunch of kids. I don't even know how many times I had to tell him that times have changed and even back then men were still getting pregnant. But he doesn't want to listen. Only a few hours pior to Yugyeom waking up my dad called telling me that I had to break it off ot else, but then again he never told me what that else meant. Knowing my dad he is probably going to hire somebody to try and do something to Yugyeom and his family or try to get him arrested for something stupid. I remember when that happnened with my last one and he didn't have a family but came from a good background so he got him arrestd saying that he was stealing from the resturant. Then I went out with this girl but broke up with her because I just couldn't stand her being all clingy and she was only in it for the money.

Pulling into my drive way I got out of the car slamming the door as I made my way up the steps into my simple home. Honestly I like the way I live but my dad doesn't he wan't me to live in a big mansion with him and my future wife and then when he dies he wants me to take over the business. I use to laugh at that idea but seeing as how my options are limited I have to start following his rules and doing what he says. I don't know what is happening to me really and for some reason seeing as how all of this is now coming down on me it makes me really angry. Slamming and knocking things over was the first thing I did when I walked into my bedroom because it is always me who has to give something up. It is always me who has to sacfrice my love only to get one that I will never return. Tomorrow is when it all ends; My Joy, My Love, My Sunshine. It's all going to disappear just like that. Why does my life have to be so ed up and I am only the son of the owner of a 5 star resturant that makes more money than it should.