My Day Off

'A' Crazy Family

Today was my day off, actually it was everybodies day off. Since it is saturday we decided to have a little family gathering at our house, but the only people coming our the people that live in our house and Mark. Honestly I didn't want to see him on my day off, but Jackson thought that it would be funny to invite him. I swear I am going to kill Jackson after his kids are born because they at least need to see their father once. Actually BamBam and Jr, are suppose to be due in a month's time, so all that means for me is more mood swings and crabbie people.

Right now I am upstairs in my room thinking of a way to kill Jackson but that will have to wait for later becuase I smell food and I am hungry. Walking down the stairs following the smell into the kitchen I saw Umma at the stove cooking breakfast for everybody, giving Umma a back hug I slid into my sit and waited for everybody else. When they all finally arrived I was the first one to dig in to my plate, and the food tasted amazing like always. Jackson kept on snickering and laughing in his high pitched laughed making everybody give him weird looks.

Umma: Uhh...Jackson are you okay?

Jackson: Yeah, I am just thinking about when Mark gets here.

Yugyeom: What the hell is so funny about that? Huh Jackson? Huh?

Umma: Hey watch your language! And Jackson I am also curious to why it is so funny?

Jackson: Wait till he gets here and you will see what I mean

After Jackson said that I got up out of my seat and walked up behind him, catching him by surprise I smashed his face into his food and sat back down. I acted like nothing even happened while everybody else was laughing at him because he had food stuck all over his face. I got up and went to my room so I ca take a shower and get ready for the day ahead. When I got out and got changed Jackson was still siting at the table with food stuck on his face just like I left him before but when I looked around again BamBam and Jr. decided to clean it off for him.

When they were done everybody was in the living room waiting on our guest to arrive, seeing as we were all bored Appa decided to have a converstation. But here's the thing everytime he tries to have a serious converstation everybody acts like they are asleep, honestly I am the only who listens that why Appa likes me better. While everybody was playing sleep our guest arrived surprised to see everybody asleep, that was until I explained that they were faking and waiting for Appa to stop speaking.

Umma went back into the kitchen to finish cooking after they got done having their little slumber party. So the only people left was Jackson, Jr., BamBam, Mark, and I because even though Appa was there he wasn't paying any attention to us. We decided to play a game, we ended up playing the ' I Love you' game. This game is were you have to say I love you in the funniest way possible until somebody can't come up with anything. Mark was up first and decided to start off the game with ageyo, which made us laugh so hard because it was weird, Jackson said he was ' Wild and y so that has to mean I Love you' he was the first one out, BamBam and Jr. decided to do it together and they put their forheads together and said it. When it was my turn I acted like I was on one of those chessy commericals, acting like I just got out of the shower I took my jacket and wrapped it around my waist bending down and coming back up I said it in a really deep voice. In the end I ended up wining which made Jackson mad, sore loser.

We ate and laughed at our silly converstations, and also when Appa started to talk Mark also joined in on the fake sleeping. I guess Mark is ok but that only when we are outside of work, that is for sure. I walked Mark to his car thanking him for coming over and I will see him at work tomorrow but suddenly he grabbed my hand twirling me around so I was leaning up agianst the car instead of him. I was about to ask what is he doing until he pulled me into a kiss adding a lot of perssure making the kiss deeper than it actually was suppose to be. After he was done he moved me from the car and got in driving off, I was stunned and when I turned around everybody was in the window watching with wide eyes. I walked back into the house to hear whopping and cheering, and also I heard Jackson saying I told you so.

This has been the most tiring day ever but for some reason Mark's lips felt perfect agianst mine. Ugghh...Yugyeom come on snap out of it! Remember he is your annoying boyfriend who you didn't even want to date in the first place. I just need to hurry up and go to sleep, yup that is what I need some SLEEP!!