Introducing the Crazy Family

'A' Crazy Family

Hey, My name is Yugyeom I am the maknae or youngest in my family of 4 going onto 7. I am here to introduce the family so to say. First lets start with Umma and Appa, they are the best parents in the world if you ask me. JB (Appa) works as a b-boy instructor at his own dance company called " I GOT" as in I got moves. While Youngjae (Umma) is a stay at home parent but he use to be a singer, he actually won a lot of awards. Then we have my playboy older brother Jackson, I can say truthfully that he is a waste of a human being. Why? Because he doesn't have a job and all he does is sit around all day making babies. Such a waste!

Then we have ME, I work at a 5 star resturant called " Amorie", I work as a waiter. I use to be a street dancer with my friends as a activity but then appa told me to get a job so now I am here. I also work along side the boss' son who is supposidly my boyfriend, don't get me wrong he is handsome but so persistant to the point where he is annoying. His name is Mark and that's it really. Now we have the baby makers, in one corner carrying a boy is diva Jr. and in the other corner carrying a girl is cutie BamBam. These two are a pain in the neck...wait scratch that a pain for my whole body, but enough about them they come later.

So here I am now at work getting ually assulated by Mark who will not leave me alone to work in peace. Every five minutes he is coming out of nowhere touching my infront of the customers, which I have to apologize for in the end. I just can't wait till I get home so I can sleep but I already know that is not going to happen anyway. But I am definitly not staying with Mark another minute, plus he is always trying to butter me up when he knows he has done something wrong. Sometimes I just feel like yelling ' Newsflash it isn't going to work!', but then again I can't break up with him because it will cost me a well paying job.

Work is finally OVER!! Yes! I tried to hurry out of the building only to be stopped by a chinese-american man with red hair and a smirk on his face. When will it end! I just pushed him out of the way and kept on walking until he finally snatched my hand and dragged me towards his car. I got in and didn't say anything for the whole ride to my house, but beong the persistant fool he is, he just kept on asking me 'What's wrong?' and 'Why wasn't I anwsering him?' or 'Did he do something wrong?'. On the inside I was laughing at all his attempts to get me to talk to him but on the outside I had the straightest straight face I could mangage to hold and gave him the silent treatment.

He pulled into my driveway and turned off the car, I was about to get out but then he locked the doors and put the child lock on so I really couldn't leave. I turned towards him clearly annoyed and sighed rubbing my temples because sometimes I don't even know why I even agreed to go out with him.

Yugyeom: What Mark? What do you want?

Mark: Why have you been avoiding me?

Yugyeom: Because YOU embrassed me at work. Also I kept getting weird looks from the other workers!

Mark: Oh thank god that was it, I thought it was something more drastic than that.

Yugyeom: You just don't understand do you, how it feels to have to apologize everytime a customer witness' you doing that? You don't understand that it is already bad enough that the other workers talk about you behind your back because you go out with the boss' son? Do you? No, exactly!

Mark: So what are you trying to say? Huh? Do you wanna break up with me?

Yugyeom: Well mabye I do!

Mark: Ha! Let me tell you something HONEY you can never break up with me, understand?

Yugyeom: Yeah Yeah Yeah whetever just unlock the doors I am already late

Mark: Well I'll see you tomorrow then, Bye

The car doors unlocked and I hurriedly got out of the car and ran towards the front door. I turned around to see Mark waving at me I just turnt back around and opened the door closing it in his face. Mark is a nice guy and all but he just likes me way to much to the point were he would say " If I can't have you, Nobody will". Honestly that is the scariest I have ever seen in my life besides when Umma got mad at Jackson for getting two people pregnant at the same time. Umma is really sweet and kInd but when he started beating Jackson up, lets just say when appa got in the way he was sporting a black eye and some shades for a couple of weeks.

Upon entering the house all I could here was Jr. and BamBam screaming and Jackson trying to talk. I walked to were all the noise was coming form and it looked like it was coming from the living room. As I turned the corner I saw Umma and Appa leaning against the wall just watching the two pregnant males argue. But mabye I should of just stayed outside because when the both saw me I was dragged and sat down on the couch with both of them standing in front of me.

BamBam: Yugyeom tell Jr. he is being petty

Yugyeom: How?

Jr.: He says I am being petty because " I want the babies room to be Blue instead of Pink", like really?

BamBam: But you are being petty, " I got pregnant first so I get to choose", like we got pregnant at the same time so chill.

Yugyeom: How about you guys listen to Jackson's opinion on this one?

Jr. & BamBam: JACKSON!

Jackson: How about we split the room in half? We have one side pink and one side blue and in the middle fuse the colors together and make a light purple. Then on the boys side it says ' WILD ' and then on the girls side it says ' Y' in graffite. How about it?

Yugyeom: Jackson......that is the most intelligent thing you have side since you could speak!

Jackson: I'll take that as a compliment

Jr.: Question? Why does it have to say ' Wild and y'? Why can't it just be their names?

Jackson: Because just like me they are going to be WILD AND Y ~~~~~!!!

Yugyeom: I take back what I said earlier, still self- centered and dumber than a ton of bricks.

After all the arguing and yelling settled down I finally got some peace and quiet which I used in my room. I stripped and pulled on some pajamas and crashed landed right into my comfortable bed. I feel alseep son after already knowing what tomorrow is going to be like, Hetic.