Our Crazy Family!

'A' Crazy Family

1 year later

Mark's POV-

I stood in my dressing room downed in a freshly crisp pressed suit as my grooms men congratulated me on marrying one of the hottest girls in Korea. Taking their congratz as complements I thanked all of them as I fixed my hair. But then again I noticed how my bestman Junhoe held distate in his features as they complemented me on getting her, I had to signal to him that it was not somethine to get worked up about. After everything had happened a year ago I changed my hair from red to blonde and cutting it as it was now raised in like a almost mohawk but I still had all of my hair. Looking in the mirror I could still see the sorrow in my eyes that have been there ever since I-I...ever since what had happened with him. I tired fixing my expression but it was set in a permante frown that I just couldn't fix. I was brought out of my thoughts as there was a knock on the door revealing my dad and Suzy's dad, but I still kept my face in the mirror staring at them through it. My dad came over placing a hand on my shoulder squeezing it while he bent down whispering in my ear that this is what I was made for. Shrugging his hands away I walked out of the room trying to find somewhere to stand because I wanted privacy.

I walked around until I was in a unoccupied hallway as I pulled out my phone. I unlocked it as I stared at my homescreen to see the scribbles that he made. Tears started to brim my eyes but I didn't let them fall, scrolling to his name I decided to call him one last time before I had to be forced until a marriage with no love. I heard the phone dial before it told me to leave a message at the beep. Sighing I knew this was going to be like my millionth message but I also knew it was going to be my last one.

Mark: Yugyeom. I don't know if you are listening to this but if you are I wanted to tell you everything I couldn't while we were together. When I first met you as you had just started working I don't know what it was but something about you just made me like you. Maybe it was the way you smiled at the customers or the way how you were always so considerate of everybody else, but it made something in me spark. I knew I was annoying but it was only because I wanted you to only have eyes for me and nobody else, and when you rejected me at first it hurt a lot it made me feel like I wanted to die but I needed to have you. Remember when you use to try and sneak out the house to get away from me but then I would always catch you outside sitting on top of my car. Yeah that really made me laugh. I also wanted to tell you that I got a new one because I didn;'t want anybody sitting where you sat, espically her. I know this won't change how much you or your family hates me but I just wanted to thank them for giving me the family that my dad didn't provide. I want to thank your parents for making me feel love and giving me a good laugh, for actually making me feel apart of the family. I want to thank Jackson for being the Hyung I never had and for also beating my a year ago it really made me face my decisions even though I didn't want to. I want to thank Jr. and BamBam for being there for me and giving me advice on how to win your heart they were the best. Lastly I want to thank you for putting a smile on my face ever single day and showing me what it really means to love someone with all my heart. I know this may sound selfish but I really hope you show up today it would mean a lot. Also this is the last time that I will call you ever again but I just wanted to say that I...

Suzy: MARK!!!! What are you doing! The ceremony is about to start, you need to get your in that room and finish getting ready and get off the phone. Also I hope you weren't calling that ugly little again because if you were then it would be your funeral instead of your wedding.

Mark: I wasn't! Let me finish this call and I will be right there.

Suzy: Better or else!

Mark: Love you.

Hanging up the phone I made my way back towards my dressing room as I finished putting on my jewlery and changed out of my shoes. Making my way down the stairs I made my way to my stop at the atler hopping that Yugyeom would be able to save me but that isn't likely. Scanning over the crowd as we waited for the bride I noticed someone with bright pink hair as the stood at the back of the room with teary eyes. I didn't get a chance to look at their face really good because the music started playing making me look at my dad as he had this huge smile on his face. I honestly wanted to throw up but I held it back because like my dad said he didn't want me making a scene.

Suzy walked in walking arm in arm with her dad as they both smiled seeing as how there were some reporters here today. Cliche as . She walked down the aisle her dressed swayed in time with the music as everybody had all eyes on her. I heard Junhoe telling me to smile even though he knew what I was going through, I guess he wanted this over as much as I did. She stood in front of me as she grabbed my hands as the veil was covering her face making me smile because I didn't have to look at her face while I said things I didn't mean.

Priest: Dearly beloved, we are gathered together here in the sight of God, and in the face of this company, to join together this Man and this Woman in holy Matrimony; which is an honourable estate, instituted of God, signifying unto us the mystical union that is betwixt Christ and his Church: which holy estate Christ adorned and beautified with his presence and first miracle that he wrought in Cana of Galilee, and is commended of Saint Paul to be honourable among all men: and therefore is not by any to be entered into unadvisedly or lightly; but reverently, discreetly, advisedly, soberly, and in the fear of God. Into this holy estate these two persons present come now to be joined. If any man can show just cause, why they may not lawfully be joined together, let him now speak, or else hereafter for ever hold his peace.

Nobody said anything making me curse under my breath because I wanted somebody to say something. I looked around as everybody stared at us but I was pleading with my eyes for somebody to sat something. !

Priest: Mark, wilt thou have this Woman to thy wedded wife, to live together after God's ordinance in the holy estate of Matrimony? Wilt thou love her, comfort her, honour, and keep her in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, keep thee only unto her, so long as ye both shall live?

Everybody stared at me making me shake visible but at that moment I looked into Suzy's eyes to see her visbly screaming at me to say yes. Then I looked over and I saw Yugyeom as he stood in the back with bright pink hair as he cried. My heart knew what to do and letting go of her hands I stepped back as everybody stood out of their seats to see what was going on.

Priest: Mark?

Junhoe: You see him too right? Go get him.

Mark: Junhoe, thanks. You're the best man anybody could ask for.

Junhoe: Stop buttering me up and go get your boyfriend

Mark: Right.

I took one step off the stage to suddenly feel my collar being tugged back as I looked up to see Suzy have this tight grip on it. Her veil was gone so now everybody could see what her face looked like, crazy and derangged, and the reporters were gettign every piece of it.

Suzy: Where the hell do you think your going Mark Tuan?

Mark: Let me go, and I am doing what I should of done a year ago.

Suzy: And what is that?

Mark: I should of stayed with the person who I truly love, but instead I'm standing here with somebody who isn't him. Sorry Suzy but I do not want to marry a money grubbing low life who sleeps with anybody and steals money from your father. You know you should of just asked?

Running off of the stage I ran towards Yugyeom as I saw him trying to slip out of the crowd but I caught him before he could. He looked me in the eyes as he had his hat fixed lowly on his face, taking off his hat I ran my fingers through his hair as he clutched on to my suit. Tilting his head forward I pulled him into a kiss as everybody around us started talking all at once but the one that I heard the loudest was Junhoe as he screamed and told me to keep him this time and screaming and yelling at me to really get into it. Pulling away I laughed as I took his hand running out of the building as people followed behind us trying to see where we were going. Not getting in a car we continued to run until we were in front of his house, he was out of breath as I pulled him towards me again moving his hair out of his eyes so I could see his face clearly.

Yugyeom: W-Why did you do that? I came because you asked me to.

Mark: I wanted you to come so that you could save me from making a terriable mistake.

Yugyeom: But remember you were the one who wanted to break up with me?

Mark: I didn't want to break up with you, I was forced to break up with you. And Honestly Suzy isn't as half as good look as you are which made me feel like I wasnted to throw up.

Yugyeom: Why? She is one of the hottest girls in Korea, why would you ruin it?

Mark: I don't care of she is the hottest girl in the world. I don't care of people say she is hotter than beyonce, you know why?

Yugyeom: No Why?

Mark: Because I have my own beyonce right in front of me wo isn't afraid of the media and who isn't afraid of letting their older brother beat my . I love you and only you and you should know that by now. Well if you listened to any of the messages that I left.

Yugyeom: I listened to them all, didn;t even delete one.

Mark: So you listened to the last one

Yugyeom: What last one?

Mark: The one I...

Jackson: Mark!!!

Mark: Oh !

Jackson came running out of the house with everybody following behind them as he made his way towards us. I let go of Yugyeom before noticing what I did making me hold onto his waist tighter. I just got him back and I wasn't going to lose him again. But what surprised me was that I thought Jackson was going to punch me instead he engulfed me in a hug making me wonder if I stepped onto the wrong lawn. Actually everybody hugged me as they cried tears of joy before they told me that they loved me and they were sorry about everything that had happened in the pass year.

Mark: What?

Youngjae: We listened to the message and we are happy that you are happy with us. But next time you break my baby's heart it will be me kicking your instead of Jackson, okay?

Mark: Yes SIR!

JB: Calm down! Now let's go in the house and eat, I'm hungry. Also Mark you smell like Wedding Cake.

Mark: Well it was my wedding day but then again I got something better in return

Jr. & BamBam: And what is that?

Mark: YOU GUYS!!!

I jumped onto Jackson's back as he rocked a little bit before steading himself as everybody else laughed making me laugh too. We walked into the house sitting down at the table as food was being passed around, and it wasn't loong before Yugyeom stood up smashing Jackson's face into his food causing another up roar in laughter. This is where I am meant to be.