My Annoyance and I

'A' Crazy Family

Honestly I wasn't that surprised to see him in my living room, I was more surpirsed that he was actually laying with my family and not at them. I almost tripped down the stairs but caught myself before anybody could notice. I quietly made my way down the stairs and into the kitchen, looking around I found my plate in the microwave. I was trying to leave before Mark noticed me because I don't like being the center of attention at work unless I am the one who causes it.

I walked out the back door and around the house and when I was so close to making my get away the front door opened. I ran and stood infront of his car before he could suspect anything, he raised his eyebrow at me in a suspicous manner but in return I just waved. The ride to work was tense and oddly quiet espically for Mark becuase all he does is talk. I remember the first time I saw him, he was a weird one.

~Flashback~

I just started working at this five star resturant called "Amore", and it hasn't even been a week and I am already causing unwanted attention. Actually I am not the one causing it, it is the boss' son Mark I think his name is that is causing trouble for me. When I was introduced to everybody at work he was the main one that stood out because of his red hair. I smiled and bowed at him and he just stared at me, honestly it was really uncomfortable the way he was staring, I just ignored him and got to work.

It has been at least three days since I started and I already got a confession, and its definitly not from somebody I like. It was after work and I was told by one of my co-workers that Mark wanted to see me in his office for a couple of minutes. I already knew something was going to happen becuase he has been acting funny around me since I started working here. Walking into his office I saw him sitting as straight as a board at his desk, bowing in my usual manner I walked and sat down across from him.

Honestly he was sweating a lot, on the inside I was laughing but on the outside I kept my cool and straight faced him until he was ready to tell me what was wrong.

Mark: So.....ummmh....Yugyeom, how's work?

Yugyeom: Great, so why did you want to see me?

Mark: I wanted to know....if mabye...you were free this saturday?

Yugyeom: Are you asking me out on a date?

Mark: Yes! Ummmm....Actually I have been meaning to tell you that I have a crush on you. But not just any crush like the one were I want to spend the rest of my life with you type of crush. I wanted to know if you accept my feelings?

I couldn't take it anymore, I ended up laughing in his face. He seemed angry but I just couldn't stop, honestly he is going to act me to accept his feelings? I have turnt down every guy who has asked me on a date and I am not planning on accepting them now.

Yugyeom: Oh Sorry....I just couldn't contorl it anymore. I understand your feelings and I do accept them but I will not date you. So the answer is NO!

After giving him my answer I walked out of his office and started on my home. For some reason I just couldn't stop laughing at his face when I told him NO, he was so devistated. I am starting to think that this is the first time somebody has ever rejected him. I walked into my house to Umma in the kitchen and Appa at the table, I looked around for a while until I spotted Jackson in all his wastefulness laying on the couch watching TV.

I went up stairs took a shower and got changed come down in time to hear the call for dinner. I raced to my spot only to find something or someone who is not suppose to be there, walkign up to him I pushed him off my chair and sat down. It funny how Jackson thinks just because he is the oldest he can sit where ever he wants to. While eating dinner we were talking about how our day went and how work was going, I even told them about Mark and his feelings towards me. Umma kept on asking did I accept his feelings and when I flatline told them I said No, appa gave me a high-five while Jackosn just snickered.

~FlashBack End~

Ever since that day he has been trying to get me to go out with him, out of pure annoyance I said yes. Now he sticks to me like glue and it makes him even more annoying than before, but I can't break up with him because this is my first time working in a five star resturant and I want to keep it until I can move out.

I started to laugh at the memory which made Mark look at me like I was crazy or becuase he didn't get the joke. I just brushed him off and got out of the car to a work day like any other, ual harrasement and constant apologizing to the customers.