Two Babies offically on Board

'A' Crazy Family

Jackson's POV-

Today everybody was doing there own thing Umma and Appa were in their room more and likely getting it on, Yugyeom was in his room on the phone more and likely with Mark. While I was sat in the living room between Jr. and BamBam, we were watching a romantic comedy but I wanted to watch Action they got mad and told me to sit which I did. They were both laughing at this one scene when suddenly Jr.'s laughter escaltaed into a scream which was quickly followed by BamBam's doing the same. I jumped up and saw that there were two gigantis wet spots on the couch where they were sitted, I ran around the house calling everybody for help because I didn't know what to do and soon enough Yugyeom was running down the stairs followed by Umma and Appa who were fixing their clothes. They all looked at me and started to yell to get the hospital bags and start the car instead of standing there looking stupid, which I did all because they were all yelling way to much for me to think straight so I followed everybody else's lead.

On the way to the hospital the whole car was filled with yelling and screaming plus I was flying down the road because I didn't know what was going on at the moment. While I was driving somebody grabbed my hair pulling my head back almost making us lose control of the car, but luckly Appa grabbed the wheel and started to steer the car while I was trying to pry the hands off of my scalp. When we made it there they were both rushed into surgey, me and Yugyeom went in with them but I was standing inbetween them, they were both crushing my hands out of spit because they were getting C-sections and I knew it didn't hurt like it was natural birth.

After almost two hours we were all standing in a hospital ward after BamBam and Jr. had gotten stiched up so know they were resting before they brought the babies. We were all laughing and chatting when we suddenly got a knock on the door and the OBGYN walked in followed by two nurses rolling in the babies in carts, which had everybody awing becuase they were cute. Jr. got the little baby boy who looked a lot like Jackson the only thing that was different was the nose and the lips, BamBam was handed a cute little baby boy who looked like him except the eyes and face shape which I hoped was a good sign.

OBGYN: So who are the fathers of these two lovely babies?

Everybody turned towards Jackson which kind of surprised the OBGYN but becuase of not wanting to explain we just said that he was the father of both and it was complicated. Getting the message she handed out information packets to fill out for the babies then told us that she was going to be back in a moment so they could feed the babies.

Youngjae: So what are you going to name them?

Jr.: Since he looks a lot like Jackson I was thinking of naming him Jason Lee Wang

JB: How about you BamBam?

BamBam: Well I was thinking Tola Wang

Yugyeom: What does Tola mean?

BamBam: It means prospering in Thai but since I have a nickname I was thinking of giving her Nicole so she can also have a English/Koren based name

Jackson: I just can't wait till they get older becuase they are going to be just like me

ALL: NOOOO!

Jackson: I meant Wild and y like me. What did you guys think I was going to say?

They all started mumbling about how they thought I meant personaility wise and stuff I was about to cut them off but then the OBGYN and a nurse walked in bringing bottles and little baby stuff with them. Since the packets were filled out we just handed them to her which she took and thanked us telling us that a regular doctor was going to be coming by later so we can work on getting discharged. We all sat in waiting while they did this and that which I wasn't really paying any attention to becuase I was halfway asleep, but then a doctor came in saying that they could get discharged in three to four days for healing purposes which we thanked him for.

Soon enough everybody left leaving me and my spouses alone but at the time I wasn't really paying attention all that well so I feel asleep half way through them talking to me. I was woken up minutes later by something being thrown at my head and when I looked down it was a plastic cup, looking over BamBam was already asleep so I was staring at Jr. who looked angry. Apologizing he turned around and went to sleep letting me go back to some well needed sleep because I ahven't sleep for a whole day which isn't really my fault. It is hard to sleep on a cold floor becuase they won't let you sleep in the gigantic bed that they can't even fill up even though they were pregnant so I went into the babies room but that did really help at all because other people in the house were still up and stuff which made it worse so I decided to stay up. Laying with my head thrown back on the wall and my feet up on the window seal I can say I honestly slept like a baby.