One More Chance?

Unexpected Twist

3

 

Shine runs back, only to find her friends walking away. She looks down and sobs. She goes back to her classroom in the dark and the lays down, like what she did a long time ago, before meeting Baekhyun and seeing the tree.

 

While she was sleeping, cold, black wind blows in, and Baekhyun suddenly appears out of nowhere. Baekhyun whispers something in her ears and then smiles slyly. He sits next to Shine and then watches her, while tapping the desk with his finger.

 

tap tap tap

 

He whispers something under his breath and says, 

 

Fais de beaux rêves, Shine

 

and disappears as the wind blows with his evil smile. Shine frowns as if she is having a night mare. 

 

At the same time, at the back of the school yard, a girl is crying and a boy next to her is trying to comfort her. 

 

"Hakyeon, I don't get what is wrong. I didn't do anything wrong and suddenly she started to hate me."

 

Hakyeon slowly starts to pat her on the back and let her lay her head in his shoulder and tries to calm her down by saying, it will be alright, turning his head away so she can't see that he is also crying. 

 

As the sun comes out and the day starts, students starts to come in. Shine's mother comes in and stares at her daughter sleeping and sighs. Then she starts to lecture to her class.

 

Shine slowly wakes up frowning. She notices that the class didn't end yet and sighs. After the class ends she runs to her friend and Hakyeon. She calls their names and they turn back, and Shine becomes paralyzed for a moment, not knowing what to say. Her friend, her tears nearly falling, tries to turn away and go, but Hakyeon grabs her hand and holds her hand firm to calm her.

 

"What do you want with us"

 

Hakyeon asks protectively, holding not Shine, but the other.

 

"I... I just want to say one thing. Maybe a few. Well, I just want to say it is jot my fault that I forgot the way to... where we were going. I was going to reveal to you something quite important, and I was really excited to show you guys. You know why? Because for the first time, I thought I actually made a friend. Tw-two friends.  Two people that actually trusted me. but you guys turned your backs on me. I actually trusted you guys, dont expect me to do it again. I know you two are really good people, but to me, you are just pure devils."

Hakyeon and the other stands there, eyes still puffy from crying, not knowing what to do. To avoid annoying silence, Shine turned her heels and started to walk away, when something unexpected happened. Hakyeon ran and took a hold of her wrist.

"Wait. Please, now that we know... just... give us one more chance?" 

Shine doesn't even look back. She smirks.

"Shileunde."

And shakes off his hand and cooly walks away, leaving him speechless.

good girl. Someone's finally catching on.

oh dont worry Baekhyun, this isn't over. You and I, we have some things to take care of.

And she ran off, to take care of some things.

 

 

Admin: both of us

 

A/N

Shorter than usual, but hope you still enjoyed it. This chapter was really boring. Well, we will reveal the girl soon because the story is close to ending thanks bye! 

Luv ya'll

-Star

 

Hey this is Star I was rereading this and I wanted to edit some things so ya I been editing the story. Hope you like it better