Game Over

Unexpected Twist

S

 

I can't believe I just said that. To be honest, it actually felt kinda good. But that's only because of Baekhyun. you Baekhyun. I know you are hearing this.

Hmm, I now realize that almost inaudible voice has been quiet this entire time. 

Better for me.

Anyway.

Guess where I ran?

Yep.

The .

I see a hand swinging towards my face when I grab it. Ohh no. Not this time, .

"Don't you dare."

"Acting all cocky I see."

"You won't be talking so big yourself once I'm done with you."

"Ooohhhh I'm soooo scared by Shine's scary threats."

He knows I hate my name, but I decide to embrace it. Who cares if it is the thing I hate most? It's still my name. And also because Baekhyun.

"Mmm ya that's not gonna work on me anymore. And your little mind games, hope you had fun while it lasted, not gonna happen anymore."

"Pffft hope you had fun speaking because it'll be end of you."

"Not so fast. You aren't going to be walking on this world anymore. That tree is going to disappear from my life. Forever."

"Haha! I'd like to see you try."

"Is this a challenge?"

"If that's what you want it to be."

"Good because, you should know, I take challenges pretty seriously."

And with that I start to run, not away, but this time, towards the dead tree. I warned you Baekhyun. You are going to die today.

I run up the tree, not climb, run, and right when I reach the top, I jump off. Sound crazy enough? Wanna hear something crazier? I stayed in the sky, meanwhile the tree burst into flames. Know what this means? Oh yes, time is going back in time. Slowly. I can see all the times I talked with Baekhyun, and the real Baekhyun stood there, and unbelievably looked at me.

"No... this is not possible! How could you? How.. no!" Ignoring him, I went towards Baekhyun.

"Goodbye Baek. Had fun."

"ing hate you calling me Baek."

"That's why I call you that." I smirk, pushing him into the fire.

"Revenge is not cold and sweet. Quite the opposite. In this situation, it is pretty ing flaming hot. I should go back now."and with that, I came back slowly to the ground, time was present again. But this time, the tree, and Baek were gone.

we aren't finished

Baek's last words before he fully died. Mmhmm not finished my . I look unsympathetically at where the tree was.

"It was nice talking to someone, but I'm just not into someone who likes to kill people you know?" And with that I walk away. Exactly how I walked away from the other two. Oh that reminds me, I have some things to fix.

Well, at least I got the burden of Baek gone.

Had fun, Baek.

 

Admin: angel_baby_inspirit

 

A/N

Hope you enjoyed 

Luv ya'll

-Star