Truths.

Unexpected Twist

A/N

There is only one perspective left right? So I'm gonna assume you are smart enough to know who it is. If you aren't, then it is Shine. This is last chapter so wanna say thanks to those many (not so many but enough to make us happy) supporters. Thanks and hope you participated in the little event -☆

                            ¤                                                  ¤

When I arrive to the front of the school, I can hear a whipping sound.

Ah, my mother is once again "scolding" a child *hitting him/her eith a ruler on the hands. Trust me it hurts a lot -Shine* (A/N idkcwhat it feels like)

I quietly open the door tocfinf that it is Hakyeon and her that she is hitting.

"How dare you try to skip class? Who are you to go and try to run away?: what a stypid excuse to scold children for.

she is hitting Her. And Hakyeon. 

"I think you've had enough. You can stop now." I don't know.what is with me. But I walked up to my mother and said that.

Hakyeon and she obviously look surprised. That I'm standing up for them.

"And just because you are my daughter you think yiu can just stand up to me like that?"

"No, but because I knoe it was you who has been arguing eith Baekhyun in my thoughts. Now if you don't mind I'll be taking these two." And I take them away not waiting for a response.

we walk over to where the tree once was.

Or at least, we started to when I stopped right in the middle of the hallway.

What. The. . 

What is this doing here.

"S-shine are you ok? Why... did you stop..."I dont reply, as I ccan't take my eyes off this picture. This picture of the tree. The Tree. And next to it is a man.

Baekhyun.

"Shine! Shine! Wha-oh ."

Why have i never noticed this before? Wait. Rhis isnt Baek. This is.. an older version of Baek. Is this..

"Your father and I used to hang around this tree a lot."

"Who... who was my father."

I hear no answer. I look up and glare straight into my mother's eyes.

"Iasked a question. Who. The. . Wqs. My. Father."

"I have to say, after meeting him you got more social. In a bad way."

"I aksed for an answer not critism."

"I am sorry to say... your father was... well he's not Baekhyun I'm gonna say that."

"Who."

"Ok yiu got me. It was Baekhyun."

"You are ing kidding me."

"You asked for it."

"Uhhh no. Ok I did but what the did you see in thqt piece of ?" And with that, I pass out.

 

-three hours later-

" you Baekhyun. And everyone else in this world." Is this first thing I say when I open my eyes. I jump out of thr bed and run to our rendevous. I arrive to see no tree. No Baek.

"What the ?" I say out loud, and then I remember. And I start crying.

"Finally... FINALLY AFTER ALL THIS PAIN HE DIED! YESSS" I screqm in triumph.

my mother suddenly appears behund and says

"You know? I wqs never planning on selling you."

"And I never thought u were a mind controlling freqk."

"And married another mind controlling freak rhat also happens to go back in timewaaaaiiiittt wtf. How is Baekhyun younger that usual."

"Cus he died. And turned into satan." 

"You say that as if it is the most nirmal thing in the world."

"Well, in our world, I is my dear."

"Hey mom?"

"Hmm?"

"I..."

"Why the can't I do mind control."

"In a way you can. By going back in time you can have people forget things."

"Oh."

"Hey mom?"

"Hmm?"

"Who is UKiss?"

"Some kpop group idk Baek wqs pretty stupid to choose them as an abusive grouo name."

"Hmm."

"Hey mom?"

"Hmmm?"

"I... I love you."

"The feeling is mutual darling."

"One last thing."

"Make me coffee. I dont think I want to fall asleep during ckass again."

*chuckle*

"Haha ok. And one condition."

"Hmm?"

"Accept the freaking poor boy into your life you have to admit he is pretty cute."

"Oh crap I need to go."

"Good luck apologizing. Sincerely, as a caring mother."

"Love you too."

"Wait. You can teleport too?"

"So can you."

"I can?"

She rolls her eyes.

"Yes dear."

I close my eyes and tuen into a shadow. I don't reqlly feel like teleporting so I walk, as a literal shadow.

it im teleporting.

And I arrive besude Hakyeon.

"Hakyeon?"

"AHH HOLY WHO THE OOOMYGAWD IT'S YOU SHIEN ehem uhh hi."

"Scared you huh"

"No ."

"Anyway, I want to applogize about... earlier today. I didn't mean those words."

"O-oh. Apology accepted."

"Awww such a softy. Anyway, I have a question."

"Hmm?"

"Do yiu still like me?" I look at him with curious eyes and he turns pink. Cute~ 

I have to admit, despite everythinf I've been through, I have developed a mutual little something. 

"Why? So you ca-"

I shut himcup with a kiss.

"Naw, cus I wanted to ask if you wanna go out with me."

he blushed hard. You sure I'm the girl in this soon to be relationship?

"How can I reject?"

"Haha, how could ANYONE reject this?" I say pointing at myself.

"Cocky much."

"You knownyou love it~"

"Ok ok I lose"

"Oh also where is-"

"She's back in the class. Better go see her now."

"Was planning on it."

I walk down the hall and see the picture again.

 I have to admit, Baek qas a really good listener.

You were a nice dad, if only we didnt hate eachvother so much.

If I had one last thing to say to you,  it would be, I ing hate you with all my life. I feel yours would be the same. After thinking that? The picture disappears, replaced by a list of his past. 

?

Literally a list of before he died. Turns out hewas actually handsome and was a pretty chill guy. But accidents happen he died turned into a satan and ya u know the rest.

Me being lodt in my own though, I didnt realize her walking out.

"Uhh can you uhh I need to uh-"

"OMG I NEED TO TALK YOU NOW"

and I drag her to a rock. Not a tree. Trees are ing devils.

"I really want to apologize for my attitude this morning I didnt mean any of it still wanna be my friend please acceot the only friend I have is Hakyeon and we are freaking dating he doesnt count as a friend."

She chuckles.

"Shine, you are so funny! I never was mad at you. I just waited for you to finally realize your feelings for me and himcme as a friend of course. But grats."

"No one but you, Chaerin."

"Call me CL"

"You know, I never told you my real name."

"Shine isnt your..."

"Naw, it's a name I use because despite what I say, I actually like the sun deep down in my heart. I just deny it.also did I ever mention you would look perfect with blonde hair?"

"Wait... so you actually loved your name Shine?"

I shrug.

"Ya. Pretty much. Unexpected twist huh?"

"This entire story is pretty much a co fusing blob of words."

"Whatever. Things happen. Anyway, so about my name..."

"Ya?"

"It's-"

 

 

 

 

Admin: both of us

A/N

Hey guys apologize for boring plot and typos -.-' well hope you enjoyed yes girl has been revealed as CL  from 2ne1!! I freaking luv her to death, well this is a story added onto my weird onshot/story exo series, one shots or stories about each member. This is exo member #4 hope you read #1 Xiumin #2 Tao and #3 D.O

Shameless advertising.

Anyway, thanks for the constant support and FANFICFOREVER. You seriously need to be more creative gurl. Well bye! 

Luv ya'll

-Star