Weird... But Comfortable

Unexpected Twist

S

"Uhhhnnnnhhh" I groaned as my back hurt from sleeping on the desk. Wait what? I don't remember falling asleep last thing I remember is the fire...

Wait.

Fire.

Baekhyun.

Tree.

I better run.

I quickly but quietly left the class in another one of my mother's "lectures". I was bound to fall alseep again anyway. And Baekhyun told me to come right after I wake up. Well, sort of hinted.

I ran through the route, I remembered it perfectly. I ran as fast as I could, wanting to see Baekhyun as fast as I could. Why? He told me lies, said nonsense, etc. But he was a nice talker. Or listener. Whatever.

I kept sprinting until I came to a familiar tree.

"You actually came right after you woke up." A voice behind me and I smirked.

"I had to, or else someone was gonna whine about it." He floated in front of me and smiled. Evilly.

"Smart talking are we? Let's see how smart you'll sound when you hear that the boy that likes you in class actually hates you and pities you." I clenched my teeth and balled up my fists. Baekhyun of all people should know that I hate people pitying me. Bcause he has meen stalking me of course.

"You know what. You're right. He has every right to pity me. I never liked him anyway. And that girl? My friend? Or should I say, "friend"? Ha. I'm so done with her." That's weird. I hate it how Baekhyun lies to me but for some reason I believe them even if I know they are lies. 

"You still think they are lies." He lifted my chin.

"Look at me."

"No."

"Look at me." He said more sternly.

"Do you not understand what no means?" I spat back at him.

"I said ing look at me!"

"And I said n-!"

*slap*

He slapped me. He ing slapped me. That btch just ing slapped me-

"And you can't do anything about it now look at me ." I looked at his hideous face, not because I was listening to him, but because I was about to let my rrage out at him.

"Good girl. Now. Look me in the eyes and listen. Your mom, your so called "friend" and that stupid boy that "likes" you all hate you and pity you. They look at you in disgust and wonder why they still tolerate you. Do you understand me?" Oh you bet I understand. I understand that you are trying to make me keep believing those untrue li-

*slap*

That's the second time. The second ing time. I'm done with this . I'm so done. Without looking back I ran. I ran as fast as I could to get out of that place, with no such luck.

"Oh just set that stupid tree on fire so I can die and wake up in class again" I groaned.

"Hmm hmm don't want to~" Baekhyun just kept floating around and that was annoying the crap out of me. Ok. Calm down Shine. Calm down.

"Ok. Ok. Fine. I believe that my mother hates me and I can understand if my friend pities me. You know what? She never was my friend! She just talked to me cus I seemed like a loner!" I released everything. Because it was true that that's how I felt when she first started talking to me.

"Finally you are catching on!! I knew you were a bright one!"

"Don't.  ing. Call. Me. Bright." I said, still teeth clenching.

"Whatever you say..." I barely heard as I finally out whilst seeing the tip of the tree, on fire.

 

B

 

"So, first day using it, and it worked. Sure with a bit of violence but, anything to ruin your dreadfully beautiful face, darling"

 

*smirk*

 

"Have fun ing in front of your "friends", ."

 

"Goodnight" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Admin: angel_baby_inspirit

A/N

Hello Star here!! Yes this time I updated hope it isnt too bad or short once again this is my first dark and super natural story so its kinda hsrd for me but its also based on my dream and I happen to dream a lot of dark dreams (weird...) but thank you for support and plz comment!!! ⭐