Waking up

Unexpected Twist

S

I woke up in the dark classroom with great disappointment. It had been a dream huh? I was mad that I couldn't die and that I couldn't get out of this dreadful world. It was ironic that I hated being in this classroom, yet I wanted to come back to here.

"Shine!"

One of my friend called me as she ran into me. Ouch, my ears. She was hurting my ears pretty bad.

"Can you call me something else? I hate that name"

Yes, I hated my name. I liked being dark and shine was not my thing definitely.

"Oh sorry. Where have you been yesterday? I was searching for you."

"So it wasn't a dream?" I muttered quietly without even knowing.

So that weird guy named Byun Baekhyun was real? Then how did I end up here?

"What?" My friend asked.

"Nothing" I said, hoping that she didn't hear what I said.

For some reason, I wanted to keep the Baekhyun thing as a secret. He was certainly annoying. But I had a feeling that I had to visit him today too. Not that I enjoy it but to check if this is real.

"...Is something wrong?"

"Huh? What did you say? I didn't hear it"

I woke up day dreaming until my friend asked me something.

"Oh, nothing. But you kinda seemed that you had a problem, so I was asking is something wrong?"

Oh, I must've look concerned.

"It's nothing. I'm okay"

I replied and then we talked about all the things we usually talk about (well, it's mostly her talking and me replying lol,k,ya,nah, but still, we talk at least). Then we went back into our dark, hateful classroom, listening to one of my mother's DREADFUL "lectures". I would usually sit in the back, listening to the music, and she would sit in the front, saying that the 'back is too creepy'. I don't understand her, but we are close friends.

Ugh, I left the classroom in the middle of the classroom because I can't bear my mom giving the lectures anymore. Gosh, I should've brought sunglasses. It's too bright for me. I walked aimlessly, yet I ended up in the same, dead tree.

"Hey, Shine"

Said Baekhyun with a sly smile. His smile made me feel uneasy.

"Why did you not come earlier? It's almost night now. I thought you would come earlier, like when you woke up in that dark classroom."

He said with a smile. I looked around and realized it was dark. And how did he know that I woke up in that dark classroom anyway?

"I told you, I keep my distance and I watch you." He said, as if he read my thoughts. I felt uneasy again and tried to leave.

"You better not leave. No, you can't leave to be exact." Then he chuckled. He was being creepy. I hate him. Now I want to leave more.

"Who says I can't?" I said, and then I ran away, but I always ended up in the same place, that old dead tree.

"Told ya, you can't leave" He said with a smile. I hated his smile. How does he know that? And also, how MUCH does he know?

"Me? I have my ways, actually. Do you want to know what else I know? The friend of yours, that girl who asked you where have you been, is actually just using you. She actually hates you. She looks all nice and hyper when she see you huh? But in reality, she makes fun of you in the back. That's why she is always not sitting next to you. You shouldn't trust her." He talked on and on as he twirled around me cheerfully and he made me dizzy. No, stop, I don't want to hear from you. Stop talking. No, stop. I covered my ears and tried to not hear from him.

"You know that wouldn't work. I won't stop. You need to know the truth. Your mother, is trying to sell you so she can spend more money on buying her stuffs. She thinks that you are her waste and she is desperate to get rid of you in her life." No, stop, Baekhyun. I don't wanna hear from you. I wanted to go back to the classroom. I felt dizzy and saw a glimpse of the fire as I passed out.

 

 

 

 

B

"...Hmmm I didn't even start my plan and you are already beginning to. It's easier than I thought Shine"

I grinned.

 

 

Admin: fanficforever

Edit: angel_baby_inspirit!!

A/N

Hello Star here!! I specifically told fanficforever to answer comments... but she didn't. Aish what am I gonna do with you? Anyway!! I also editted someparts out and things rhat were unecessary so hope you are fine with it!! And since fanficforever didnt answer comments...

kpopfan20-we will try to update as much as we can!! Me and fanficforever will be updating every other chapter, as in I update once then she does. Thank you for the support!!!