Please Someone Believe Me!

Unexpected Twist

I woke up in the classroom again and this time, I have no back cramp, but my mother was still in her lectures. 

I try to remember what happened yesterday. Oh, right. That girl, Hakyeon, and... oh my. I actually succeeded in running away from Baekhyun. You know what, I'm writing the directions down this time, and this time I'm gonna show them, properly, of Baekhyun.

Good girl, I knew you were a bright one. Write it down! Maybe then you won't forget. 

Ya, ya don't need to rub it in.

Class ends and I cautiously start walking towards Hakyeon. Idk, I feel like confronting him will be easier than her.

He turns around and seems surprised to see me, then becomes expresionless.

"What do you want." Ouch, icy cold. Man, I might be able to actually like you!

"Look. Yesterday, I really don't know what got into me. I'm really sorry if I insulted you, I really didn't mean to. So... basicaly, I want to apologize. Sincerely." I really do. I really do. Wther Baekhyun can hear me or not, I'm not letting him keep me from friends. Nope, not even if they're acting.

Hakyeon looked up, surprised, again, and looked straight into my sincere eyes.

"Do you... do you really mean it?" I can't help but laugh at his cute hopeful eyes. This guy isn't half bad you know!

I smile.

"Yes, and if you accept apology, I want to show you something, but I warn you, I might forget the way there while walking, so we might have to come back. You trust me, right?" I ask, with pleading looks, and a puppy dog face.

"No, I don't trust you, but I will just for now, and maybe I will be able to, but I'll go with you anyway. And apology accepted." I pump up my fist in the air and yell

"YESS!!!" And of course Hakyeon laughs.

"Oh, and have you talked to her yet?" He asks. Oh right... about that.

"Uhhh about that... I was gonna ask if you can come wtih me because... I've said pretty mean things to her and... I might not be able to do it alone?" He chuckles and accepts. Once again, pumping my fists in the air.

We walk towards her, and I'm sort of backing out now. Hakyeon notices and drags me.

"Nooooo what if she's still pissed... what if she rejects? You're responsible for this!!" I whine. 

"I'm pretty sure she won't.  You never know until you act. Now go!"

"Huff, fine!" 

I walk up to her back, and rap her so she turns around.

"Wha-oh." She sees me and is about the walk away when Hakyeon blocks her. Good boy!

"Look. I'm really sorry about yesterday, and the padt few days. I really don't mean it when I say you are ugly, you really are pretty. And... you are not acting and are not a liar, I just... I had a lot of stress lately and I guess I let it out all on you. Please, can you forgive me?" I heard no answer for a long time, so I looked up, and I saw her smiling.

"Do you know how long I've been waiting for this?"

"It's only been one day..."

"But still! I thought I lost a friend and I was thinking it's totally my fault!" She explains. psh, so you run away instead of apologize? Smart...

"So uh... anyway, I want to show you something, something I tried showing you yesterday. I warn you though, I may forget where I am going but... you trust me right?"

She replied almost same as Hakyeon.

"No, I can't trust you just yet, but I'll go with you." 

And again I pump my fists in the air,

"YESS!!"

Which cracks Hakyeon and the girl up.

"Was I that funny?" 

"Yep."

"Oh... well let's go don't wanna waste any time!!!" And we leave.

Again, I forget the road, but I have thr paper with me in my hands, luckily.

"So you go this way, turn right... straight, bush... tree aha!" And suddenly I can remember, and I lead them to the dead tree.

But

there was no tree.

And so was Baekhyun.

"Wha... I could've sworn it was here! How is it not here? How-"

"Are you lost?" I turn around and they look at me confusingly, because I just yelled out.

"I'm not sure, I really wanted to shoe you guys something... it was here I swear!! Please believe me I'm not lying!!" Because of yesterday, I think they think I pulled a trick on them.

"You've got to be kidding right? This is where you lead us yesterday. You freaking lier. I can't believe I trusted you on this."

"You did so much and you just break our trust. You planned this didn't you? Expected from you. Don't plan on talking to us again."

"No wait! Please believe me there... I really wanted to show you something!!! I wanted to show you..."

"Save it. We're leaving."

"No please! Someone believe me!!"

"Goodbye."

"Nooo! Why won't anybody believe me? Anyone! Just believe me! Please..." 

I feel a presence behind me and run to follow the two that ditched me. 

No Baekhyun, I don't want to see you and do your magic.

No,

I don't believe you.

 

B

 

Who does Shine think she is? Writing down the directons and then coming here with her friends? 

Ha, doesn't she know that she can see me only in her eyes?

Shine, I'm not a human like you think I am.

I let you run away so you can think that it's actually possible to go against me.

Which makes you crazier because every time you try to go against me your head would spin faster and faster until they can't stand it.

The reason I let you be in my head and act like something was wrong was also in my plan.

No one believes you Shine.

Just remember that.

 

 

Admin: angel_baby_inspirit

edit: fanficforever 

 

A/N

 

Once again me, idk fanficforever is in some kind of writer's block. Meanwhile I have a mind full of ideas for this so, I updated. Hope you enjoyed.

Luv ya'll

-Star