Just Friends

Change

Hi!!!

So..here's a fluff chapter and hope you enjoy!!

By the way..I'm really sorry for the late update!! Forgive me >.<

___________________________________________________________

*Next Day*

Seoyoun's P.O.V

"So...what are we?" I awkwardly sat down in front of Taeyang, in his oversized t-shirt. He looked at me with a raised brow.

"What do you mean?" 

"Like..are we friends? Friends with benefits? Or.."

"I don't know..I guess we could be both or something..you want some coffee?" Ouch. That kind of, kind of didn't hurt. Or wait..that did hurt.

"I'm fine..I'll just go ahead and get some at the cafe." 

"You really want to..oh wait..we work there." He sighed and ruffled his hair.

"Don't worry..just ignore them..by the way..Youngjae oppa doesn't hit THAT hard..the worst you'll recieve from him is a bruise..or something. Better than me." I got up and put my hair up in a messy braid. 

"Wh-what?! How hard do you hit?!" He came over to me and stood behind me.

"Can you tie this for me?" He nodded and grabbed the elastic from me.

"So..how hard?" He asked as he finished tying it.

"Eh, you can ask Youngjae oppa later on." I smirked to the mirror. There really was no point in turning. He s his hands around my waist and kissed my neck. I just let him, until he started nipping it. My eyes widened and pushed him away.

"Do you not like it?" He smirked, coming closer to me.

"No, we're friends..friends with benefits if you want. Lovers, in front of your sisters. Plus, we have work." I walked away to the door and to my motorcycle. 

"Yea, good luck hiding all those hickies." He stiffled back a laugh. He's lying..I looked at my reflection in the mirror to see the truth. Ugh. I will forever hate you Kim Taeyang. I rolled my eyes, put my helmet on and heard Taeyang's screams telling me to come back. I just chuckled and went ahead my way.

Lizzy's P.O.V

I arrived at the cafe and litterally stood there for 10 minutes, deciding to go in or not. 

Seoyoun will be there..or wait..what if she..but her brothers are there..

I sighed deeply and pushed the door open. Thankfully, no one noticed me..until Youngjae-ssi decided to point me out.

"Oh, Lizzy..was it?"

"Y-yea..I mean..yes.." I quickly bowed, as a sorry.

"Don't feel sorry..anyone of Seoyoun's best friends, are mine..speaking of my annoying little brat princess..she isn't with you?" He frowned.

"N-no..I thought she was with you. That's why I decided to come in after contemplating for a good 10 minutes." I awkwardly laughed.

"Oh, don't be so awkward with us Lizzy. Think of me as your oppa." I looked up, surprised, blushing a bit. He chuckled and ruffled my hair.

"A-ah..yes..I mean..okay!!" I smiled, but he had this confused face.

"Wow, no punch? Or smack? Maybe a kick?? Something?? Wow..if I did that to Seoyoun, I'd get anyone of that..more a smack/punch/slap..or combo. Haha, come join the table!" He grabbed my wrist. I wish he didn't though. I was still getting stares..no..glares. I was about to appologize, but I heard a girl's voice, panting.

"I'M NOT LATE!!!!" Our attention diverted to a panting Seoyoun. I broke out in a smile. I excused myself and went to her.

"What happened?? You alright?" I asked her with worry, as I helped her stand up.

Seoyoun's P.O.V

"Oh..Lizzy..wait I'm not late??" I stood properly with Lizzy's help.

"N-no..OMG!!! ARE THOSE..YOU AND..?! OMG!!" She screamed, not being able to contain herself. I hid behind her, as I knew they would hear. 

"Yes, we did. It was not meant for, but it happened. Now quiet!" I shushed her, half yelling. I got chuckles from Lizzy.

"Yoo Seoyoun.." Two voices, that sounded really scary came from the other side. 

"Oh, God..please help me survive.." I whispered a prayer. Lizzy giggled as she dragged me beside her, to the place where I was going to die. World..I love you and thank you for being so damn cruel to me.

"It wasn't planned??" I awkwardly laughed as I shrugged my shoulders. 

"Of course it wasn't!!" Youngjae oppa tried to calm himself, with the help of Jongup and Daehyun oppa.

"Well..if it makes you feel a bit better...I like Taeyang way better than Joe and Joe already took it so...it-"

"I'M GOING TO KILL THAT HYUNG THE MOMENT HE WALKS IN!!" Xero oppa suddenly roared, everyone was shocked.

"Heyy guys~" A voice that came at the wrong time walked in, to where we were.

"Wow..speak of the devil.." Yongguk oppa mummbled. 

"Hyung.." Jiho oppa walked over to Taeyang oppa quietly..but really scary. Almost as scary as he was when Joe came.

"Oh, hey! Why so gloomy Xero?? Smile!!" He passes Jiho and hugged me from the back. I was surprised, but before I looked around to see if Jo Ah would be here. I kicked Taeyang oppa hard on the shin, he fell down.

"OMG! Are you okay?? I so didn't mean that!! It's just what happens if people suddenly hug me from behind!" I made all my words drip with sarcasm.

"Guess I don't have to ask Youngjae how hard you kick." He groaned. Yano and A-Tom laughed, but helped their helpless friend to a seat.

"Oh, that hurt? It's only half of a half of how hard my punches- er kicks are." I smirked.

"So..I heard you and my sister had it.." Jiho oppa casually sat beside Taeyang oppa, with his arm around Taeyang oppa's neck. 

"Well..it kinda was my choice..guess I had an explosion of dophamine??" I just laughed it off. 

"This is funny?" Jongup asked me, with a frown.

"A jerk already took mine anyways..wait..not even a jerk. There are more words I can use to explain him, but let's not. Plus..he seemed really nice and the total opposite of Joe..yea..I was wrong..he's a little ." Lizzy and a few others laughed. 

"Well, as long as she doesn't have any special feelings for you hyung..I guess it's okay for you to not kill him Xero." Seogoong oppa's voice spoke out. 

"Ehh..yea..plus..we just saw that she can take care of herself." Himchan oppa laughed. 

"Haha..very funny..hyung, I don't think I'll be able to do shifts..or even stand up." Taeyang oppa told Himchan oppa.

"Geez..your worse than the girls who are on most of the soccer teams that faced Arcadia." Youngjae oppa threw a joke.

"I feel sorry for the victims." Taeyang oppa sat up straight. 

"Uhmm..Seoyoun, I actually got a thing going on and stuff..so, I think I'd better go.." Lizzy awkwardly say. My expression softned and I turned to her.

"You guys talk..I'm going to have a chat with Lizzy. So..you missy..should cancel your imaginary thing." I gave her a playful smile and dragged her to the furthest table. We sat down, opposite from each other.

"Seoyoun.."

"Sorry for kind of forcing this on you now, but I have to know what you did to my brother and Hansol oppa. I know it's so sudden, but it's better than never. Again, I'm really sorry for forcing you..Gohn mentioned the word kill..well almost kill. I'm really protective for the people I love, especially my family. I'd choose my current family over anyone..but that doesn't mean I'll hate you. I'm not like that..so..I really need you to tell me. Plus, we're best friends..aren't we?" She gave me a bittersweet smile.

"I can't help, but feel guilt and remorse..but I will.." Her eyes were wet with tears.

"Thank you and don't cry..I won't hate you..I know we just met, but I feel we've known for longer..so I'm going to tell you about my mother as soon as this story finishes." I smiled and she smiled back.

__________________________________________________________

Let me first explain why the situation happened..it is because if I made them go out..it wouldn't really be a complicated love story ;)..

 

NEXT CHAPTER EXPLAINS EVERYTHING OF TOPP DOGG'S HATRED FOR LIZZY!!! STAY TUNED~