Epilogue

EXO-L

Kris was shooting a movie when the filming was halted for a while for them to eat. There, Kris saw what his fans has prepared for them. A big feast from Meigenis. Yifan smiled and took the grapes. Yeseul has always loved the said fruit.

 

Then, his thoughts was interrupted by a small giggle behind him and turned around only to find no one. He smiled. Exo-L, or should he say, his Meigeni, is alive and will always be with him.

Luhan was resting at home, spending his time with his best friend when a mail came for him. It was a letter for an award for having the most liked post in weibo. Then a white card fell from the envelope. It and there was only two characters written on it. It looked like it was written by a child. And it says ‘Lu Wei’.

Tao started learning English. He was studying for a quiz when he heard the sound of the waves coming from outside his house that was near the sea. Feeling tired, he decided to take a walk.

He was walking deep in thoughts about what he’s going to do with his life when he heard a giggle followed by a voice calling him ‘appa’.

“Nini?” He quickly turned around to find no one but his footsteps on the sand but beside it was another pair of tiny footsteps.

EXO-L went back to Aeon and EXO will continue with their lives but now, they know Exo-L will always be with them wherever they go even though they can’t see her. The little pretty kid they took care off will always be watching them. Sure they can feel her presence sometimes but they knew it was impossible to see her. So instead of being sad about it, they’d use the chance to tell them how they spent their day and ask the girl questions that would probably be answered but never heard by them.

AND THAT's IT?

Sorry for this crap OTL

I never beta so Please comment for the mistakes.

Sorry for the delusion, feelings, and false hopes.

Belated Happy birthday EXO-L!