Their First Kiss

You're Forever In My Eyes

 

"Ya! SleepyHead, I can't access my account. Don’t wait for me, I'll find someone who can help" Jio texted his online friend while walking to the library to see the cold girl. After composing his message, he quickly threw his very old phone to his pockets. He was very worried for SleepyHead, who might be waiting for him online. Jio might be a fine young man but his pockets aren't that fine. Jio's phone is from his father's, who works for a factory who barely even earn a quarter. His shirts are the set he used to wear since high school. His jeans are ripped, but gladly, ripped jeans are called fashion. His hazelnut hair is always messy, but gladly, messy hair is a trend. The only thing that is new to him is his shoes, the shoes Amber brought him for his birthday. Jio has always been that child who plays music and slack off at school so that is why his parents doesn’t expect much from him. Nobody, even his parents, believed that he could pass the full scholarship of the prestigious music school.

 

He slowly pushed the library door and went to Krystal's little world, with the thinking of taking the risk of losing his hard-earned scholarship just because of the dummy of a girl. "Hey, what's life without a little experiment?" Jio used to say.

 

He found her sitting on the floor, savouring the sunlight refracting from the window. She was closing her eyes, as though she found this place as the most peaceful place ever. The sunlight reveals her fair flawless skin, as she plays her lips a little.

 

"Hey.." Jio said silently, as he walked towards her.

 

She slowly opened her eyes, revealing a very beautiful cat-like eyes. She flipped her eyebrows the moment she saw the fine young man.

 

"What are you doing here? Can't you just leave me alone?" Krystal said, looking at him badly. What Krystal wanted was peace, but she was doing it the wrong way.

 

"So you're still not going to class?" Jio asked but Krystal didn’t answer. Jio smirked as he slowly sat beside the cold girl and said, "Fine. I'm going to stay here"

 

Krystal wanted to punch Jio the moment he said that, but she kept herself from doing that.

 

Krystal gave him a death stare and said, "Don’t mess with me or else…"

 

Jio quickly interrupted him. "What are you gonna do?" he said, not letting himself lose to the cold girl, provoking her.

 

Krystal took a while to answer, finding the words to say.

 

"Or else… I'm going to do everything for you to fall into my trap" Krystal seductively said, while leaning closer to Jio, as though she's going to kiss him.

 

"No…" Jio thought while avoiding Krystal's seductive gaze.

 

Jio leaned back, making his arm that was supporting him to lose its balance and fall down. Now he's laying on the floor looking like an idiot. Seeing that idiot, the cold girl bursted out a warm laugh and said, "Stupid!".

 

"Oh no!" Jio thought as he quickly stood up, blushing, thinking of Krystal kissing him, which he quickly erased in his mind.

 

"I hate you!" Jio said, almost stuttering. He quickly grabbed his bag and run as fast as he can, just to save himself from the embarrassment. He went straight to his classroom and sat on his chair. He touched his blushing cheeks and thought, "Why did you lose!?", blaming himself for letting the girl to get into him.

 

Sulli, who surprisingly happens to be the top student, walked towards him as she gave him an evilish smirk and said, "Ya, is Krystal going to class? The teachers are bugging me to get her in her chair. Aissh! This is getting annoying" but Jio is still lost in his wonderland, thinking of what happened earlier. Sulli flipped her eyebrows and kicked Jio's desk.

 

"Ya! Stupid boy, are you listening to me!?" Sulli complained, making Jio to snap and say, "What!? Are you saying something!?".

 

Sulli frowned and said, "What I'm saying is that you're an idiot!" as she kicked his desk again and turned her back. Jio ignored Sulli and went back to his wonderland.

 

"I won't let this slide" Jio thought as he planned the perfect revenge for the cold girl.

 

 

LUNCH…

 

"Hey Yong Gi, do you want to eat with us?" Amber shouted to Jio, who was sitting in his chair, with an empty seat next to him. The playful llama is with her Vic-umma, who was carrying a bunch of packed lunches, waiting outside the classroom. Jio was left out not because no one asked him to eat but it's because he doesn't want to eat.

 

"Not today Amber…" Jio shouted, laying his head on his desk.

 

"Okay then" Amber said, shrugging her shoulders. Holding her omma's hand with her llama hands and quickly faded away from Jio's sight. Amber had that worried look in her face before she left.

 

Jio slapped himself and thought, "Okay Jio, today, you will stay with Krystal. You won't budge. Never" as he stood up, grabbed his things, planning to go to the library when someone bumped into him. Because of the collision, a cute blue bag fell, revealing some of its contents. Jio, as a gentleman he believes to be, quickly kneeled to get the things but noticed a picture a bright young girl hugging a younger girl that somehow resembles Krystal. He quickly grabbed it and stood up to give the fallen things when Jio discovered that "that someone" that he bumped is indeed Krystal, the cold girl, who was surprisingly going back to class.

 

 

"I'It's you!" Jio said out of his surprise, refusing to believe that the girl he wanted to take his revenge on is just right before his eyes. Krystal stared straight into his eyes and said, "It's you! The stupid person who loves the floor!"

 

"Stop it!" Jio said, looking very serious about it. He looked at her eyes very intensely. They just met and now, they're fighting again. Jio stood up to his korean name, who translates as "courage". No one ever dared to say these kind of things to the girl, heck, even the professors are scared of her.

 

"What are you going to do about it, idiot?" Krystal said as she leaned closer to Jio just like she did earlier. She seductively looked into his eyes, the way she did to the guy in the library. He stepped backwards until his back met the wall. Jio let out a cold sweat, shivering in fear as he avoids an eye contact with the cold girl. This girl had attracted a lot of men before him, and Jio is afraid to be one of them. No, he doesn’t want to be Krystal's slave.

 

Krystal leaned until their noses touch. "I told you not to mess with me" Krystal said, being so effortless about the whole thing. Not even worrying that she might actually kiss the man.

 

"No. You wont fall into her trap" Jio said as she grabbed Krystal and sticked her to the wall. He quickly held both of her arms, preventing the girl to move. No, he doesn’t expect that. He just did, just like when Krystal slapped him for no reason.

 

"Ya!" Krystal resisted but it's hopeless since no one is in the room and the CCTV is broken.

 

"You shouldn’t mess with me too" Jio said quietly as he looked at Krystal the way she did it. Krystal gulped, trying so hard to avoid his stare but failed. Krystal doesn’t expect this to happen. No, she doesn’t expect Jio at all. This is the first time for her and she totally fell for it.

 

"No I wont. If I tell them, they wont let you off. The whole school wont. And if I leave, they will make your life miserable" Krystal said quickly, talking about the school's "system". After all these years, Krystal had a very hard time, knowing that the school will only use her as a main attraction.

 

"You speak too much" Jio said as he landed a quick kiss on Krystal's cheeks. It's like Jio turned into a complete stranger. He doesn’t know what to do. "No. This is not me" Jio thought as he looked at Krystal's scared eyes but he couldn’t even stop himself. It's like his feeling exploded in one go.

 

"What are you doing!? DO YOU WANNA DIE!?" Krystal threatened, trying so hard to free herself.

 

"I already figured you out. I saw what you did to that guy in the library. I was there, watching you, foxy girl! This is what you want, right? Is this the reason why you're seducing me?" Jio said. Actually, kissing her is not his intention, he just wanted Krystal to say sorry just for once, and he will only stop until Krystal say the magic word.

 

"I don’t care! Let me go, idiot!" she resisted. Jio let out another carefree smile.

 

"Let me go or else I---" Krystal said but she was cut off by a sudden kiss in the lips. Krystal tried to stop him but she didn’t because her heart is running so fast that it makes her weak. She tried to hit the man, but she feels so weak to move. After a while, she gave in. The kiss starts to own her, to the point that she can't breathe anymore. She can't think knowing that her whole body was numb because of the ecstasy that drew her into madness. The sensation is eating her causing her to grasp the man's hair, a sign of her wanting more. Her mind is telling her that something is wrong, no, it IS wrong, but it felt so damn right for her that she carelessly returns the kiss to him, like she owned him, like he was her everything.

 

She closed her eyes, closing all of her senses and just focusing on her lips. He was feeling the same way as her. He never kissed somebody before and this is the first time he ever dared to kiss someone. He knew that after this, there won't be another. It was an ecstasy that he felt and he never ever felt this "thing" before. He slowly put his arms around her waist, not wanting to let the girl go, thinking that he wanted this ecstasy to stay forever, like a complete idiot.

 

Suddenly, an image started to pop in her head. It was an image the she'll never forget. A memory that left her a bittersweet feeling. A memory that she wanted to forget but lingers on. She suddenly remember of a hateful mystery, a silhouette of yet another fine young man holding her whilst caressing her. It was the moment she wanted to erase forever. A man so hateful that the cold cold girl wanted to eradicate. She remembered her pain caused by that man and let out a cry without her knowing it.

 

Jio touched her cheeks, only to feel some kind of wetness running in her cheeks. "Huh?" Jio thought, realizing that the girl he was kissing was crying all along. He stopped kissing her, telling himself that he was indeed stupid to use a kiss for revenge. He wanted to end the kiss anyway, since Krystal doesn’t have a plan to say she's sorry. He poked her forehead and said, "You're stupid!" as he quickly left the room. He wanted to escape from the embarrassment. It was his first time to kiss somebody and to ever feel that he wanted it to last.

 

"But she cried….. it has to stop. You did the right thing, rascal. It was nothing" Jio told himself while putting his heart in his chest.

 

EVENING…

 

She walked so gracefully as she playfully walked to the hallway. Everybody in the hallway looked at her in amusement. She let out an innocent charm who seems to attract the people surrounding her. Truthfully, if you were to judge with looks, you could say that this girl is a sweet sweet girl, but no she's not and she will never be. Her kissable pouty lips…… Her milky skin….. Her sweet charm…. Her oh so gorgeous hair…. Her eyes that can make you flip anytime…. everything in her matches very well to the point that everybody seems to point her as the most beautiful girl they've ever seen. That girl was none other than the top student, Choi Sulli, who was excitedly walking on her way to her dorm room.

 

She reached out for her keys and opened the beautiful wooden door. It was amazing how their room smells exactly like her and her cold roommate.

 

"Soo Jung-ah! I'm home!" she gracefully said as she hid the chinese foods she bought for her beloved friend. Giving her friends a lot of delicious foods is her way to say she's sorry, but since she doesn’t have a lot of friends, she doesn’t need to buy a lot of foods. Their room looked like a deserted place. The cold girl who used to greet her warmly is nowhere to be seen.

 

"Krystal, where are you? It's not funny! Show yourself, stupid!" Sulli said, assuming that her cold friend was just playing hide and seek. The innocent girl let out a short sigh since no one responded. "Oh! Maybe she's playing in the bedroom!" Sulli thought as she excitedly ran to their bedroom. Her warm smile turned into a bicker the moment she opened the door. No, it's not because their bedroom is messy and it's not because she saw a ghost wondering in their bedroom. It was the girl she's calling for, crying in the bed as though she lost something special.

 

"Soo Jung! What happened!?" Sulli said while locking her bestfriend into her embrace. She patted her friend's beautiful head. She also felt like crying seeing her childhood friend crying so hard for the first time ever. The cold girl just cried at her bestfriend's shoulder.

 

"Soo Jung-ah! Please don’t cry, tell me what happened. I'm here for you" Sulli said, holding her tears to make the cold girl feel better.

 

"Sulli-ah…" Krystal forced to say even though she barely even made a word because she couldn't stop crying.

 

"I remember him kissing me….."

 

 

Note: Guys, I'm really having a hard time writing this story. First of all, because I have so many scenes in my mind that it becomes so messy that I dont even know what I'm gonna do next. Second, because I'm lacking of inspiration (this is pretty normal for writers). Third, our fandom is so messy. Everytime I write Sulli's name, it hurts :( It makes me worry about Sulli everytime I put her on the scene. Fourth, TIME. Every paragraph I wrote took me at least 5 minutes to think. I dont have that much of time. Actually, writing about f(x) hurts a lot when I'm feeling that they're slowly driving apart. I could imagine Sulli crying seeing those hateful comments about her. Now I feel bad for them. f(x) is my inspiration but after what happened to them, I feel really sorry for them But then, I promise that I wont abandon this work and continue to write when I got my inspiration. For those who are supporting me, thank you very much.