My Self-Proclaimed Wife

It's You ..

 

" Some people will notice the change in your attitude towards the but won't notice their behaviour that made you change:"

 



Characters: Park Bom & Luhan
Date posted: September, 16, 2014


 

" My Self-Proclaimed Wife "

 

 

"Omma? How did you and Appa first met?" Five year old Hyorin asked her mom.

 

Bom automatically smile as she reminisced the first time she met her husband, "First met? Well. It's a magical thing; your father is standing in front of the elevator and I'm about to walked passed by him but his assistant stopped me and says that someone wants to meet; a pretty lady like me. At first I was hesitant but we're in lobby so I think it's safe. The moment our eyes met; there it is, the spark. He instantly fell in love with me."

 

Hyorin now have the same dreamy expression like what her mother have, "That is beautiful eomma.. Right Appa?"

 

Her father just smile and shook his head, “If that's how you ran like a maniac towards me, scream like there's no tomorrow and fell on top on me inside the elevator then yes baby that's how we met"


"Eh?" Is all Hyorin can say

 


 

Suho (Bom's older brother) 

 

"Oppaaaaaaa !! He's staring at me again. I'm about to take off my uniform but I caught him looking at me!!"

 

"Bommie ! For a millionth time, He's a poster!"

 

"How dare you oppa; don’t say bad words about him. Don't you want to have niece or nephew in the future? Don't talk ill about him; He might not marry me anymore." And by that my little sister shut her door loudly; I even think our whole pad shook.

 

That girl, I don't know what to do with her anymore. Aish! If only mom is here wait, not mom. She's just going to tolerate Bommie's madness about this guy. Dad on the other will just demand who's the guy from the wallpaper of her phone. Suho turns his eyes on the clock hanging on their wall. 

 

.. 5 ..4 ..3 ..2 ..1

 

Geurae wolf naega wolf auuu-
A saranghaeyo
Nan neukdaego neon minyeo
Geurae wolf naega wolf auuu~
A saranghaeyoNan neukdaego neon minyeo

 

And the indoor concert has just begun. I think I need to locate my head phone now. Struggle of having a crazy little sister. Aish !!


 

LATER ..

 

"Oppa. Did you see his eyes? His eyebrows? Collarbone? Oh.My.Gaad!! His lips .. Kyaaaaaaa~~ and don't forget about his abs. ASDFGHJKL"

 

I clearly have no idea what Bommie has just said, all I know was I'm peacefully watching drama from the television at the living room when she suddenly walked out from her room, charged toward me like I'm a bad criminal and tackled me down before she snatched the remote away while muttering, "Must watch. Must watch"

 

Do I need her to bring to the doctor? Do you want me to enumerate my sister behavior?

 

Well for instance, I once caught her hardly staring at our couch; normal? At first but when she started to punch the poor couch that's when I interfere. I asked her what's wrong and she said the couch won't follow her order to move; the shocking thing she said is that her husband have Telekinesis power.. So it's given that she should have it too right? Imagine my face when she said that.

 

Second, she started to give interest on rubix cube. Rubix cube!! She can't even play; do you still remember the toy that they common gave when you reached your one year? It’s like a puzzle, shapes pieces that you need to insert in a round thing that has the same shapes as the pieces? Something like that; it’s hard to describe :( She always got annoyed with that thing because she can't put the right pieces and now rubix cube? *sighs*

 

"Bommie, stop throwing those poor rubix on the wall"

 

"But I can't do it right Oppa" She pouted as she wipe that thing on her face

 

"Is that paint?"

 

She beamed brightly, “Well, since I can't figure out the right moves so I made a good alternative technique. I painted it so it looks like I solved it" Now she's smiling proudly.

 

Third, she avoids eating seafood because HER oppa is allergic to it, believe me when I say she's really not allergic to seafood. Mom believed her when she reasoned out that she get itchy when she ate it. So, no seafood for our apartment; the struggle.

 

Fourth, she started to minimize her loudness because yes! Being quite is one of the characteristic that her 'husband' ideal type is. She used whitening soap even though she already have a fair akin, grew her hair that is already on her waist level and started to read a book about understanding human behavior.

 

Can I kick my sister out? I'm getting worried for her too, she always have this seizure alike thing and hyperness every time her 'husband' appear on TV; it's like an automatic body reflex of hers. Weird huh?

 

Fifth, our apartment door has this metallic thing that have "Fan girl on the house. Proud EXO-L and BLACKJACK" I exactly don't exactly know what that means so I just leave it there.

 

The only thing that I admire about my sister is that despite she goes this cray-cray about that guy. She still manages to top some of her class because according to her, studies should be value and fangirling should not affect her future. Do you know I'm about to shed a tear because for once I saw her life goal but got interrupted when she continue her words, 'not affect her future because her oppa won’t like it. He wants her to study and help him work to raise their so called 'three kids'. No hope for this one.

 

"Yaa !! Suho Oppa, Bommieee!!" Loud knocks,


And like what he heard in the music broadcast before being sung by one of the member of the said group. "HERE COMES TROUBLE"

 

"Daraaaaa!!" The first word my sister said when she opens the door; Dara did the same, screaming my sister's name like their ten feet away well, in fact they're just two feet away.


"Did you see their teaser for their new single? Did you? Did you?" Dara just nodded vigorously.

 

"I read in their fan café that they’re going to have a fan meeting this coming Saturday and we need to bring their album so that we can meet and greet them." And automatically, Bom look at him.

 

"Oppa"

 

"No"

 

"But, I ace my algebra exam last time"

 

"No, I'm off to work. Don't be too loud, our neighbors might come here again" I intentionally ignored her puppy eyes, which are her dangerous weapon.

 

"Oppa .. Oppa"

 

I'm about to walked out the door when she suddenly attaches herself to my legs, hugging it tightly.

 

"Oppaaaaa !! Fan meeting"

 

"Just one normal sister.. That's all I ask for"


 


Bom

 

Geomjeong geurimja nae ane kkae eona
Neol boneun du nune bul kkochi nuntteo
Geu nyeo gyeoteseo moduda mulleona
Ijen jogeum sshig sana wojinda

 

Geomjeong geurimja nae ane kkae eona
Neol boneun du nune bul kkochi nuntteo
Geu nyeo gyeoteseo moduda mulleona
Ijan dogeum sshig dana fojinda

 

Bom pouted when she sang the lyrics wrong, "Aish ! I really hate it when I'm singing a song and the artists get the lyrics wrong. So annoying”

 

Today is one of her favorite day because it's Saturday; she hates Sunday because that’s the day she needed to finish her homework’s. Being a high school student and a full pledge fan girl at the same time is a difficult task. She want to spend her free day spazzing or checking any latest news about her ‘husband’ but the pile of notebook above her desk is distracting. She can’t just abandon her notes but she can’t leave her husband too.

 

Bommie scratch her head violently, “This is too much for me to take” So she decided to just lay down on her bed and ignore the two things she need to do. In all times her brother decided to give her a visit; it is when she’s happily laying down.

 

Suho; her older brother frown in the sight of her, “Bommie? Don’t you have anything to do? Like read in advance?”

 

“Oppa? Can I just lay down for a bit? I’m tired you know”

 

“Tired? You just woke up”

 

“How did you know?”


“I just heard a while ago your alarm clock goes off and besides don’t you want to move your body? You lay all night”

 

“Duh?? Oppa, of course I lay all night, I’m sleeping remember? What do you expect me to do, sleep while sitting? Aish! And besides I do sit ups every morning. May not sound like much but there are so many times you can’t hit the snooze button correctly and my phone is located at the foot of my bed!” Her brother just stared at her like she grown another head, he deeply breath then left. Ha!

 

 

Morning came and Bom did her routine exercise which is to hit the snooze button for ten times. She slept late last night because of that damn problem in Algebra that she didn’t quite understand when their teacher taught it, ‘Dear math, I’m not a freaking therapist. Solve your own problems’ is what she thinks while harassing her paper with her eraser.

 

“Oooooh! Cold!!” is what she felt when the water hit her body. As she performed her ritual when taking a bath she never forgets to perform live and sing her heart out. “Hearing Me sing here in the shower made me wonder why the hell I haven’t made an album yet” and by that the show is go on.

 

Someone call the doctor nal butjapgo malhaejwo
Sarangeun gyeolguk jungdok overdose
Sigani –


Bom is in the middle of singing the new release song of the group where her husband belongs to when one of her classmate sing along with her.

 

---jinalsurok tongjedo himdeureojyeo
Jeomjeom gipsugi ppajyeoganda


She glared at her, its Seungmi; her rival for the heart of her ‘husband’. This girl always annoyed the hell out of her. She always boast around when she already got their latest album, song etc. this girl must know her place and she’ll going to teach her.

 

“. This isn’t High School Musical, you don’t need to back me up in singing this song.”

 

Seungmi just glared at her and stomped her feet while walking away from her. “Ha ! The nerve of that home wrecker”

 

Oh too much neoya your love igeon overdose
Too much neoya your love igeon overdose

 

“Bommieeeee ! Are you ready for Saturday?” It’s Dara, Her husband and mine are friends. It’s Wu Yi Fan.

 

“Of course. I already annoy Oppa so that he’ll be obliged to give me money for the said event. Isn’t it amazing?” Dara just nod at her. “Now, we need to buy new clothes, so that Oppa will notice me the second I step foot on that place. Kaja ”

 

That’s how both of them end up in the department store. Bom have her own saving but she still ask for money from her brother and parents. Hey, her saving is for emergency purposes like this one. She’s in the middle of checking the racks of clothes alone because Dara went to the restroom and she insist on going alone when EXO ‘Growl’ played.

 

She froze then looks around, lots of people. She bit her lips to control ‘the feels’; she restrained her hands from doing the choreograph steps, she breathe deeply and calm himself, “Conceal, Don’t feel. Don’t let them know” Is what came to her mind; singing the OST song of one of her favorite Disney movie, Frozen.

 

She’s doing a good job when suddenly someone screamed at her right and there she is, Dara; dancing freely without giving a damn about the bystander and shoppers. She danced along with her and didn’t notice a certain man in mask watching them; with a smile on his face but hidden from the fabric covering his identity.


 

“This is the day of Judgment. I’m going to finally meet him up close.” Is what Bom thinks all the way towards the door where her husband is waiting for her arrival. Dara and her are spazzing since they left her home, the cab driver even think they both having seizure and about to sped off towards the hospital if it’s not they stopped him, what a dumb.

 

“This is it. This is really is it” Dara told her while they’re both staring at the door.

 

When they open the door the number of people shock both of them, there are lots; lots of competition. Bom puffed her cheeks and look around in frustration. She didn’t expect it but nevertheless still went to the end of line and prepare herself for the best.

 

She’s just a person away when Dara whispered something to her, "It’s our chance Bommie, Don’t mess up okay?” She nodded absentmindedly.

 

She greet the other members and went straight where Luhan is located, “Hi Luhan ssi~” Eh? Where is Oppa?

 

Luhan looked at her for a moment and recognition passed in his eyes, “What’s your name?”

 

“Bom” Xi Bom “Park Bom”


He smiled at her and wrote something on the cover of her album; she just stood there in front of him like a statue. She still can’t believe that he’s just there, in front of her writing. Damn ! Yes, she met him before through the fan meeting, concert and guesting but not met him this close; just a table between them.

 

“Here is it”

 

She smiled timidly, “Thank you” and when he smiled back. That's is the happiest time of her fan girl life.

 


"Oppa !!! Why do I need to be here too? Can’t you go home with your own?”

 

Suho who is busy behind the counter preparing the order of the customer just glared at her. “Bommie, I’m telling you we need to go somewhere after I’m done here. So, why don’t you make me a favor and just stay quiet there dear sister?”

 

“Aish! So grumpy” It’s been a week since the fan meeting and she’s still elated because of it. She’s now convinced that they really belong to one another and they meant to be forever. “Seriously Oppa, I don’t really have no-“

 

She bumped into someone; she just hope that that someone is not holding a tea or a café because that will be a disaster, “I’m sorry sir-“ OhMyFreakingDamn, Is this Luhan? Her Luhan?

 

She stood immobile, “Lu- Lu- Luhan ssi~?”

 

He just looked at her then look around and put his index finger in front of his mouth to gesture not to make unwanted noise, “Hi”

 

Bom was about to faint but her brother magically appear on her side, smiling towards Luhan, “Hyung.. You’re here again. Same order?”

 

Luhan nodded and told my brother that he’ll be seated in his usual sit, Is this real? Her brother told her to accompany Luhan so that he’ll have someone to talk too. Surprise, Surprise her brother know Luhan all along and because she’s acting extra weird after the fan meeting; Suho ask Luhan a favor to give me a signed album to shut me up. Wrong move brother, wrong move.

 

“So what’s your name again?”

 

Bom smirked, “Well, Mr. Xi about time to finally meet your Mrs. Xi” and she smiled sweetly.

 

The truth is Luhan know her all this time. She always there in every fan meeting, was staring at him like he’s the most handsome person in the earth. You can really pin point Bom because in hundreds of people she always have this appeal that can catch your attention. It’s just fate that brought them together by the name of Park Suho.


 

"You are the person. I'll never stop looking for in a crowded place"

 


 

Our Couple

 

Does the story made sense?
Hope I made you smile and all ^^

 

THANK YOU SO MUCH !

Leave a comment juseyo ^^ and upvote? :))

 

YukiNashreen