I'm What?!

It's You ..


A/N: This story is inspired from one of the story of Ms. Sonia Franchesca. I can't remember the title though but I can still remember the plot story. 

Disclaimer: Any similarities with other fan fiction are purely coincidence. The content of this story is purely imagination, thanks to my creative brain. :))


Characters: Gong Minji & Oh Sehun
Date Posted: August, 18, 2014


 

 

"I'm What?!"

 

 

A birthday party is being held at the Oh's backyard, it was Mr. Oh Heechul birthday. The president of the Oh Corporation and business partner of the Gong's Manufacture. The gentlemen are having their own discussion regarding business while their wives is all over the place either mingling with their friends or taking care of their children. Mrs. Oh Taeyeon and Mrs. Gong Tiffany are on the backyard playground watching over their own child.

 

"You know, I have this feeling that in the future. My dear Sehun will end up with your adorable Minji" Taeyeon said out of nowhere, Tiffany who's busy arranging her daughter's thing to their bag looked up to check their child well-being at the playground.

 

"Well, I thought that once but we're not from the old times to arrange our children in a wedding"

 

"Yeah, I know but I just kind of felt it" Their discussion is being cut off when a loud cry coming from Minji erupted; they turn their heads toward the playground, at the swing specifically.

 

Minji is having a hard time pushing her own self from the swing while Sehun is now enjoying the little wind he got from swinging, due to Minji's small height; she can’t reach the ground. Yes, she managed to sit into the swing but to swing herself on her own is a big challenge to her so, due to frustration she cried.

 

Sehun turn his attention to Minji's and frowned, as if analyzing what's wrong with her. As she turn her attention toward him she pouts her lips and gestured that she can't swing herself. As if he understood; Sehun sighed and jump off from the swing and placed himself behind her as he slowly pushed her and that action made Minji stop from crying because she notice that she's finally moving. After a minute of feeling the movement, Minji started to giggle.

 

"Ppa!!" She giggled and Sehun just pushed her quietly and when he's sure that she's going to move without his help, he sat down again to his own swing and push himself. Sehun is in the middle of enjoying himself when a pair of little hands grab his arms and gradually stop the swinging.


He turns to look who's arm it is and who stopped him and he saw Minji trying it's best to tiptoe her little feet to reach for his face when he noticed her struggle he bend his back to level Minji's face and to his surprise; Minji kissed him near the lips.

 

Sehun titlted his head in confusion, "Mom, Told me to kshish the pershon who makesh you wappie sho, I kshish you" And she smiled cutely. Sehun jump off from the swing and walk toward the mini slide near the swing with Minji trailing behind him, following his every step, every move.

 

Taeyeon claps her hands as she stared at the kids at the playground, "Oh my gosh  ... Isn't it my Sehun the sweetest kid ever?"

 

"Yes, he is so sweet to push Minji and able to stop her from crying" Tiffany agreed with a smile on her face.

 

Taeyeon scooped Tiffany's hand and encircled it from her own hands, "So, are we going to arrange them for a wedding?" She asked with her eyes twinkling, all Tiffany can do is shook her head in amusement.

 

Minji grew up with an optimistic mind, she always looked on the positive side and didn't bother herself in negativism. She remembered once, she fell off from the stairs due to her clumsiness, instead of crying she stood up and bows at the stair thanking it for lessening her time on walking down on it. Sehun and her is still stick together not because of their mom but because she like him, not like as a brother but like as a .. ahm, more than like.

 

When they are still in grade school, she confessed her feelings towards him and all he did was answered her with a cold, "No". She didn't hate him after that because being optimistic she is, she just think that he's still not ready and there is still next year for her to confess and she did but he rejected her again. And she did it again for about five more times and all she got was a "No", so she gave up because she got tired of it. She started to move on and just treat Sehun as her friend, male friend. She started to date too, much to Sehun's displeasure and her friends supported her.

 

"You're gay?" Minji asked him while their at the canteen having their lunch. Sehun gave her a 'WTF' face while their other friends almost got choked from her randomness.

 

"Why'd you say that?" Chanyeol, Dara's longtime boyfriend asked. Dara, Bom and Chaerin are her close friends and unnies, they're also close with her parents. She met them when they’re still in grade school, they're with her every time she confessed her undying love to this guy cyborg in front of her.

 

"Because I'm a very pretty girl and nobody can resist my beauty but these cyborg-man-with-few-words don't like me even though I already confessed to him a hundred times already" Minji said in exaggerating manner and failed to notice the exchange looks the guys shared on their table.

 

"Just nine" Sehun corrected her, as if she failed to solve an algebra problem.

 

"Whatever.. So, are you gay?"

 

Minji waited for his answer but he didn't give her any so, she assumed that he's really a... Gay. Since then, she started to cling unto him comfortably because she believed he really is gay because who can resist her beauty? No one but unfortunately this guy who's having a hard time removing her hand from clinging to his arm resisted and rejected her so called beauty.

 

"Yaaa ! Get off of my Hunnie" Minji pushed off the girl who’s trying to cling to her so called male friend. She always does this every day, she don't know why but despite of him being 'gay', Sehun still managed to attract female students and they always fan girl to him. How annoying! And because she's a good friend, it's her duty to protect Sehun.

 

After making sure that all his fan girls are nowhere near him, she decided to walked away from him but not before she "Hunnie .. Catch" Minji gave him a flying kiss. 

 

Sehun just stand there and about to walk away but not before he catches her 'flying kiss', put it in his mouth and by that Minji is about to celebrate but she saw him spit it out to the ground with no saliva of course, and stepped on it. Minji pouts from his action, he always steps on her flying kiss, how insensitive. Her ex-boyfriend Youngdon, even almost got into a fight with its twin brother Youngdeuk because he catches her flying kiss and about to put into his lips (Youngdeuk) when Youngdon harshly took it from Youngdeuk's hand. So, why Sehun is just stepping on it?

 

Next few days, Minji always noticed Sehun's closeness to their other friend Luhan. She thought there is something going on between the two so she always tease them off but she never noticed the pleading eyes of Sehun giving to Luhan and not noticed the pitiful look coming from the older male. 


Luhan just always laugh it off when she made them sit next to each other, walked next to each other and even put their hands together; all she knew is Sehun and Luhan have something.


 

Today is Saturday, Minji went to Sehun's home and ran towards his room. She saw him sleeping on his bed, she jumps into him and on top of him she pinned him down. 

 

"Sehunnie .."

 

Sehun open his eyes when he heard someone calling his name and felt the heaviness on top of him, "What?" He groans.

 

"Come with me to the mall.. Please!!”


"Go with your friends!!" He tried to free himself from her hold but no avail, the comforter is the only thing between them and their clothes, of course.

 

"They have their own plans already  ... And don't you dare say that you have plans too because I asked Aunt Taeyeon if you're free and she said you are" She wiggled her body and cutely looked in to his eyes that earn another groan from him.

 

"Then go on your own, I don't want to go out"


"But I don't have money  ... I already spent it buying my Gundam .. So, I can't go on my own"

 

"And?"

 

"And if I remember correctly, Uncle Chul always give you extra money every week so I know that you still have money and because I want to go out .. You'll treat me"

 

"Why would I treat you?"

 

"Because you love me" Minji kissed the place we're she always kissed him, near the lips, "And don't say you don't because I will burn the place we're you always buy your favorite bubble tea" Now, she hugged him. Minji is comfortable having skin ship with Sehun because he's her childhood friend and he's a 'gay.'

 

Sehun stayed still. Minji continue to hug him with her head now resting on his chest, when he still didn't move. Minji lean her chin into his chest and looked up to him, she pouts and made a puppy sound. "Hmmmmmm"

 

Sehun sighed, "Then get off me so I can took a shower" and with his statement, Minji hug him tighter and move upwards to give him another kiss, near the lips that earn another groan from Sehun.

 


 

"Hunnie .. I want that" Minji pointed at the Customize Shirt store.. Sehun follow her gaze and just sighed deeply.

 

"No" Then he walked away.

 

Minji stomped her feet, "Oh come on Hunnie .. I want us to have couple shirt"

 

"No"

 

Minji scowled at him and just stared at him, Sehun stared back and they started to have staring battle; No one wants to back down. Minji looked away from him and started to walk towards the customize shirt store.


She was busy looking at the design when someone approached her, she thought it was Sehun so with a smile on her face she face the person and.. It is not Sehun. She looked past the guy and saw Sehun outside the store talking to someone with his phone, she frowns.

 

"Hi" The person greets her.

 

"Hello" Minji check him out, Yes, it's a 'he'. A very handsome he, Oh my gosh. He walked near her and introduced himself, "Hi, my name is Lee Taemin and I've been staring at you ever since you walked here inside the shop"

 

"Oh? Really?" Her cute voice come up, she bat her eyelashes, "And why is that?"

 

"Because you're very pretty and I might regret it in the future if I didn't grab this chance to introduce myself to you" He smiled at her. They talked more after that and she can feel it. He's the one. 

 

"You're the one?" She absentmindedly blurted.

 

"I'm what?"

 

"You're the one who I'm going to beat up if you don't stop talking to Minji" Sehun interjected, glaring at Taemin. Minji whined and Sehun glared at her too.

 

"Stop being cute and let's go" 

 

"Bu-but"

 

"No, let's go" Sehun started to drag her out the shop but not before Minji drop a paper containing her number and winks at Taemin.

 

Sehun didn't know that, of course. Minji and Taemin started dating, when Minji told it to Sehun, he just stared at him while saying, "You two won't last that long anyway, He's not for you Minji" Minji didn't bother to react because he always said that to every guy she'll date.

 

After two months of dating, Minji went to Sehun's room one night while he's doing some paperwork. Sehun ignored her, she lay on his bed and started sniffing. He still ignore Minji, from sniffing she started to sob loudly and that made Sehun glance at her.

 

"Now what?" He plainly said,

 

"We already broke up" She cries really loudly now, "It's your fault, you always says that I'm not going to meet the one and I don't know. I thought we're being stable, he even introduced me to his parents and I know that they like me"

 

"Then what happen?"

 

"What you said suddenly came to my mind, that he's not the one. I didn't feel the spark like what fairytales always said and he seem too perfect for me" She cries again, "Am I being stupid? For letting someone like Taemin go?"

 

"Of course not, maybe he's not really the one" Sehun pats her back as she cries in his chest. Sehun stop patting her when he felt her lessen her movements. He peeks on her and saw that she's already sleeping. He just tucked her in in his bed and wish for the best.

 


 

“Yaa ! Sehunnie .. just try this one” Minji persisted the pink off shoulder blouse towards Sehun’s chest,”This will make you attractive to Luhan oppa’s eyes” She pouted, “Don’t you want that?”

 

“Seriously Minji .. You’re starting to scare me with all your ideas” Sehun try to grab that disgusting blouse to throw it outside the window.

 

If you’re wondering what is happening right now, remember Minji got heartbroken with that bastard ‘Taemin’? If you do remember, Her way of coping is to make herself busy because she believed that if she’s busy then that means lesser time for her to think and reminisce their happy times.

 

As a good friend I am according to her, I’m the unfortunate person she saw to spend her time with, It’s okay really; to be with her but what make it worst is that her logic about me being in a relationship with Luhan hyung. This girl mind is scary.

 

“Please ….” Did you see her pouting lips and her puppy eyes? Yes that. That things always work for me from the past but I’m not going to let it affect me now, No ! “Pretty please”, she hugs me and continues to do that aegyo of her.

 

“When I said no, that means no” He's frowning right now, hating the fact that she saw him that way.

 

“Pleaseeee!!” Minji try harder, she started to move too; shoving that blouse to him, what the? She’s still holding it? “Pleasee ..” She step forward and of course I step backward.

 

“Noooo-” He slipped from her clothes littering around her room floor and she went together with him and like what always happen in every corny cliche movies, her lips landed toward his lips and that made them froze, He saw Minji eyes widen and after a few seconds, she sit up caging him between her legs; talk about awkward, and after she realized their position she move away from him and he? He didn't move at all.

 

 “Sehunnie? Hunnie? Yaa !!” Minji slaps his cheeks gently after she took million times of just staring at him but he really can't respond now,

 

"It hurts"

 

"Psh. What a girl" He knew she's trying to set a side what just happened a while ago.

 

"I'm not being a girl. It really hurts and I think I broke my arm" and after that everything went black.

 


 

 "What really happened Minji?" It was Chanyeol who is holding a pen marker that she have no idea where he got, he started to write a message into the bandage in Sehun's right arm.

 

"I-" Minji was about to answer him but was cut off when Dara ask her something.

 

"Did you do something stupid again?"

 

"Like forcing him to go with you in the mall?" Chaerin try to give the answer from Dara's question, as she too; write something in Sehun's bandaged arm.

 

"You know, I admire Sehun's tolerance in your craziness. Like whose guy is going to go into the mall and spend the whole day being wasted?” It’s Kris.

 

“Are you even aware that he likes you?”

 

“He what?” Minji asked Chanyeol,

 

“Geez. You’re that dumb? Sorry for the word but you really are dumb Minji”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

It was Bom’s turn, “This idiot likes you since 10th grade, remember it was 8th grade you stopped confessing to him?” Minji nodded, confused on where this discussion going.

 

“Do you remember what Mrs. Dong told us when we we’re in 8th grade? That girls matured first before boys? Remember it?” Minji nodded again, “Okay, Let say this; you girls in age fifteen started to beautify yourselves and try to fit yourself with the society? While us guys” Chanyeol pointed in every guy in the room, “Didn’t. Even in age sixteen, seventeen or even twenty one we're still stuck on watching Naruto, Ghost Fighter and Dragon Balls because we just love it? While you girls evolve from watching Barbie to A Walk to Remember and Twilight. In short, we matured late meaning our feelings is late too and that what happened to this idiot”

 

“He started to notice you when we’re already in 10th grade and when that happened you already had a boyfriend, Yunho sunbaenim? So yeah, he backed off and just content himself seeing you from afar, after you broke up with Yunho sunbae. You didn’t stop being in a relationship and started to friend zoned Sehun”

 

“I did?” Minji slaps Tao hand away when he attempted to write on the bed sheet because Sehun’s bandage have no more space for his message. Tao just glared at her and pouted his lips.

 

“Sehun, just open your eyes and start explaining to her” Luhan said before he leave a smiley on his arm that made Tao throw a fit because he didn’t see that little space a while ago.

 

Sehun opens his eyes and roam his gaze around giving them a signal to leave just the two of them and glad they understood it, then finally he stared to Minji who’s looking at him in confusion after all their friend walked out the room. 


"Yes, I like you ever since 10th grade, you friend zoned me and I decided to just always be there for you. Wonder why even once I didn’t accept your proposal of being my best of friends? Because I don’t want to be just your friend, I want to be more than that”

 

“Sehun”

 

“So, every time you come to me and asked for my help, I always did my best to be with you and spend time with you because I know that’s the only time that we’re going to be together and I’m happy with that but not before I saw you crying because of Taemin. I decided that he’s the last guy who's going to make you cry because I’m going to step up and will make you mine”

 

Minji just stared at him in awe, can’t believe what really is happening or is this really happening. “So, can you be mine?” Minji smiled, lean forward to hug him and kiss him of course.

 

The truth why she always wants to be in a relationship is because she wants to forget Sehun and her love for him. Maybe she stopped confessing to him but not loving him, this guy is just too cute to forget.

 

She guessed she need to thank her future mother-in-law for telling her to give Sehun a chance to collect himself and sort his feelings. Honestly, when her aunt Taeyeon told her that Sehun have a feelings for her; she laughed, hard.

 

Fate has really weird way of introducing someone you’ll love huh? Never underestimate when a guy always there for you; it’s either he’s a good friend or secretly admiring you.

 


 

This one shot is dedicated to my Highschool close friends, May, Chen, Rose, Kim and friends. Their too many, HAHA ! You guys made my highschool life colorful :)) Anyone notice how I love my High school life?? :))

Please Leave a comment, Upvote and Subscribe.

I need you opinion chingu's .. Any words? violent reaction? It's fine with me. I just need to know your opinion friends ^^

 

Happy 27th Birthday Jiyong oppa a.k.a my FUTURE Brother-in-Law (Tabi <3)


 

"No one can make you feel inferior without you consent"