The Notebook

It's You ..

Disclaimer: Any similarities from other stories are purely coincidence, not intended at all. The content of this story is purely based on my craziness, inspiration and other stuffs that caught my weird interest. IF YOU'RE PLANNING TO REPORT ME, PLEASE WARN ME FIRST. I WANT TO SAVE MY STORIES FIRST. THANK YOU ^^


" The real success comes in being true to yourself and to stop comparing"

 

Characters: Lee Chaerin & Wu Yifan

Genre" Romantic Comedy


"The Notebook"

 

 

'He is so cute. His eyes are so intense and that can make you pregnant.'


'Cold guy doesn't suit him because every time I see him, I sweat like there's no tomorrow because of his hotness."


'Was his father an alien? Because Damn, In earth there is no one else like him.'


'I saw him today. He's about to walked passed me but I suddenly said, "Excuse me, you drop something" He looked at me. He LOOKED at me but his annoying friend pulled him away from me, "I was about to say .. My jaw" his gorgeousness always drop my jaw'


'There is something wrong with my mobile phone. It doesn't have your number in it.'


That's what my small notebook contain; my small black notebook, all my corny pick-up lines that I want to say with my seat mate, long-time-crush and soon-to-be-boyfriend-if-there-is-a-miracle. He is so numb and deaf with my feelings. I admit I don't have that courage to confess to him and later get rejected. I can't take that. It will hurts, I know.


"Ya !! Lee Chaerin, stop daydreaming .. Seriously" One of her best bud shook her shoulder not too gently.


"Shut up !! Dee .. I'm not daydreaming, I'm .. Ahm, dreaming?"


"Yes, and its the middle of the day so it's DAYDREAMING"


"Psh. Whatever"


"Seriously, Chae. You've been daydreaming about this hot stuff Kris guy since we're freshmen and we're juniors now. Just confess already"


No, I can't confess. Through the years, I luckily build up a good friendship between Kris and I before we became seat mate, well more like acquaintances but I'm fine with that as long as he knew that I exist in this magical world. Every day I always told him some of my cheesy pickup lines that is long time buried in my grandma's old box. I just can't get enough of seeing his smile every time he hear it. It's so refreshing.... magical.


"Hey" A voice that she knew with all her heart and soul said.


"Yo ! Kris .. Zup?" Yep. He thought I'm one of the boys, how unfortunate.


"Tell me some of your cheesy lines" Hm. He have a problem or many some things is in his mind that made him to be glum.


"Wait, my tooth is aching" She hold her jaw.


"What? Why?" Worry is evident in his eyes. Yipeee !!


"Because you look so sweet" She smiled. He looks confused.


"What?"


"You look someone I know"


"Who?"


"My future boyfriend" Chaerin heard her friends laughing and his friends teasing him. Ha !!


"Can we take a picture of us together?"


"Right now? Why?"


"So, I can show Santa what I want for Christmas" She even wiggled her eyebrows up and down and suppressed her smile. 


"You know what would look good on you?"


"What?"


"Me!!" Now, Chaerin smiled. If Kris didn't got the hint that she's hitting on him. She don't know what to do next and like what always happened, he always smiled to my words and just shook his head.


"You always made me smile, Chae"


Call an ambulance like seriously. 


My heart stops beating and I need a CPR or epinephrine. 


Her six words made all my effort worth it. Gee ! Did he even notice that I blushed red like a freaking tomato? This boy sure is numb.
 


 

 

What the hell?! Where is my mini notebook that contain all my confession to that numb guy named Yifan a.k.a Kris. Crap. She can't lose it. OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! Kyaaaaa ~~ My image. My .. Dignity. Ottokhae?! 


I try all my best to act normal the next day to conceal my nervousness about that mini notebook of mine. If someone will have it, it will the end of my feelings for him. Gee ! I'm not yet ready !


"You look so familiar… didn't we take a class together? I could've sworn we had chemistry."


Crap. That's written in my mini notebook, I think its on page 38? No. It's in page 21. Who the hell is that reading what written in my notebook so loud? Yaa ! That's trespassing my privacy. I need a lawyer. NOW !


"If I had a star for every time you brightened my day, I'd have a galaxy in my hand." OMG ! The reader seriously wants to embarrass me.


"Would you grab my arm so I can tell my friends I've been touched by an angel?" Why?! Why did I wrote that line.


"Can you pull this heart-shaped arrow out of my ? A damn little kid with wings shot me." I did not just wrote that !!


"Was your father a thief? 'Cause someone stole the stars from the sky and put them in your eyes." What?! I accused her father for being a thief? What the?!


I finally realized that the words is coming from the huge loudspeaker place in every corner of the corridor. Oh?! So the human who got my mini notebook is in the school studio? What is he? An announcer or what?! Damn. That human will get it from me.


I half walk- half run towards the school studio, I was really furious and all. That note book is dedicated to Kris. That means he's the ONLY ONE beside me who have permission to read that damn notebook. I didn't bother to knock, I just barged in. You'll never want to see a woman mad because you'll never know what she'll do.


"Rejection can lead to emotional stress for both parties involved and emotional stress can lead to physical complications such as headaches, ulcers, cancerous tumors, and even death! So for my health and yours, JUST SAY-- "


"Aha !! Why the hell are you reading my notebook .."


"--YES !"


"....Kris?"


What the?! What is happening? Why is Kris reading my notebook? Damn. Does he already know what I feel towards him?


"Chaerin? This notebook is yours?"


Crap. Crap. Crap. I just revealed myself with my own stupidity. That notebook don't have my name, I didn't wrote it. The notebook only contain my undying love for him and HIS NAME but not mine. Crap !! 


I instinctually put my hands just above my beautiful mouth. I revealed myself. Why ?! Oh no. This will change everything. EVERYTHING. Our friendship. Our usual cheesy lines time. Our closeness. Damn !! I feel like crying. 


"Do you believe in love at first sight?"


"Wait what?!" Her train of thought got cut when she heard that question, she gave Kris a confused look, "Pardon?"


"Or should I walk by again?" Eh? Oh ! That's why he walked in front of me awhile ago.


"You know what's the best thing in my life is?"


"What?"


"Its the first word of this sentence"


Chaerin smiled widely. "Did you just confess?" He nodded and give her a peck on the lips. 


She smiled. "OMG, Are we still on air?"


As if on cue, his phone rang. He answered it but in loudspeaker. "Mr. Wu and Ms. Lee enough with your cheesiness. Come back here to your homeroom and start to listen with my lecture" Then the caller hang up.


"Is that Mr. Kwon?" And by that they both laughed.


Who knew that Kris is already in love with her ever since the first time she made him smile with her first cheesy pick up line she told him. Its the first day of school when they're still freshmen,


"Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine?"

 

 

The End.


 

" You'll never know unless you try"