Whenever I Go

It's You ..

 

So It's You - July 04, 2014 - May, 06, 2015 ^^

 

This is it friends. This is not a goodbye. I really need to face my reality without something holding me back. I’m not saying goodbye to the family I have here (KPOPStans and YGStans). I will always be grateful to the warm welcome I received when I first got into this family.

 

This may sound dramatic but the journey was fun. I have so much fun writing the stories and sharing my thoughts with you though I know I’m so fluffy with some chapters. I just believe that loving someone can make you the cheesiest person alive, I’m not even kidding. I experienced this first hand by observing my friends and their relationship and I can say, they made me want to puke. Hehe.

 

Thank you so much to the people who supported my stories and who believed in me. I know I’m not a good writer but I did try my best. I hope you enjoy your stay in my account. I apologized for the wrong grammar and typo error. I hope you don’t hate me for that.

 

To those reader who I made cry, laugh, smile and all. I’m glad because in my opinion if I did affect your emotion by reading my stories means that I managed to caught your attention, it’s like you’re listening attentively with the song I played to you. Thank you.

 

I will never forget the experience I had on this site (writing), I always wanted to express my thoughts freely but people around me always underestimate my capabilities but here, I feel like someone is finally listening to me so, THANK YOU :)))) It means a lot to me.

 

Not trying to be genius here but don’t be afraid to express who you truly are. Don’t let other people opinion affect you unless it’s from your close friends and family then try to talk about it. There is no other effective way to solve a conflict but to talk about it and sort it out.

 

I decided to leave Asianfanfics because like what I told you earlier, I need to face my reality and stop living in fantasy, as tempting it may sound.  I just found the irony that my parents treat me like a teenager but expected me to act like a mature adult, it’s like choosing between you’re just 21 and you’re already 21. I’m not prepare in all of this but I have no choice. Growing up is part of life and now I finally understand why Peter Pan didn’t want to grow up, the complication it brought was exhausting.

 

Enjoy your youthful days and spend it wisely. Live your life to the fullest. Remember, there is no regret in life just lessons.

 

One more thing, if my stories got plagiarized please do credit me. I’m not going to be mad but please respect my hard work in formulating on how my stories will turn out. It’s like doing the group project alone but we are graded equally which I don’t mind, I just want you to be aware that it’s not YOUR hard work but mine. I believe in Karma, you know.

 

If someone will report my story, go on but don’t expect me to make another account just to post my stories again. That will never going to happen. Just saying. If my account got deactivated then say goodbye with the stories in it. This is a piece of advice and not to threaten you.

 

By the way, I have PDFs of my story. If you want a copy then mention me at twitter @YukiNashreen or leave a comment at my IG @2ne1_yg_bigbang. If you’re interested. DON’T YOU DARE MAKE MY STORY YOURS because I swear, I’ll just let the Karma get you. I just want to share, sharing is caring, right? BUT, I' having second thoughts about this so, this is still undecided.

 

I finally notice that I’m drifting away from the purpose on why I wrote this letter. Once again, THANK YOU SO MUCH in this wonderful journey. I hope my stories inspire you in some other ways. I hope you did learn some life changing thought.

 

I may not know you personally but I just want to say “I LOVE YOU and I’m going to MISS YOU ALL, terribly.”

Let me give you a virtual hug from my husband. :))

 

 

THANK YOU SO MUCH :)))))))))))

 

          

 

P.S: I’m not trying to gain sympathy here but I’m crying while I type this letter. It’s just really hard to let go of the things you learn to love and give your life an oxygen to breath and be alive. I will certainly not going to forget all the things that I experienced here. Thank you :)))))))

         

                   

 

 

- YukiNashreen signing out.