The Bet

Mysterious Voice

"Sooooo ... your name is Jaela? Hmm. I thought your name would at least suit you .. " Hyungsik responded. I turned around with my fists clenched tightly. I was about ready to knock this er out. Just who the heck does he think he is trying to rain on my little investigation ... AISH.

"What do you mean?" I snapped.

"Well .. It's just .. Jaela is a pretty name and all ... but then .. it's your name." He smirked and stared me down. I let out a big sigh of anger. If it wasn't for my little brother's grip .. holding me back .. I would have send him flying all the way to the other side of the yard. I hate this guys guts. It's official. I hate him. Park Hyungsik you are officially on my list.

Since this was my experiment and all I decided to try something new .. instead of getting angry or mad .. I started pretend crying. (Technically I was crying for real but there was nothing to cry over, as I faked a scenario.) I even fell on my knees and sobbed. I'm such a good actress! ^^ Everyone softened up.

"Yah! Hyungsik!! Look what you did! You made this cute girl cry!!~" An Oppa named Heechul said. All 8 boys rushed to my side as I slowly hesitated to get up off of the floor. Dongjun was especially helpful.

"Jaela ssi ...? Are you okay??" He asked. I used aegyo and wiped my eyes. I slowly nodded. Dongjun gave me a sweet and warm hug. It actually felt kind of nice. If I were actually crying ... I would have been glad to be in his arms. Okay, I admit it. They aren't that bad. Wait .. SNAP OUT OF IT!

"Oh sweetheart .. why don't you go upstairs and pick a nice, new dress that Appa and Heejung prepared for you .. mmm? Looks like your cute little school girl one got all dirty .." Appa said with a frown. He just came out of the house with a tray of cookies. Wow. Nice timing .. I slowly started heading inside.

"Uh wait! I'll go with you." It was surprisingly Hyungsik.

"N-no ... I don't need-"

"That's a GREAT idea! Baby .. Hyungsik will you and accompany you ..!~" Appa cheered. I face palmed my forehead again. Aigoo. Appa still doesn't get it ... does he ... -_-

jib718-l-610x610-sweater-cute+sweater-ulzzang+fashion-cute-ulzzang.jpg

I decided to change into my regular clothes. I don't have to wear a dress! Hah! Appa ... I can pick whatever clothes I want to! You can't make me wear a dress! I'm not a girlie-girl! Hmmmph.

"Jaela ssi? Are you done...?" Hyungsik asked knocking on my door. I took one last look in the mirror. Shouldn't I at least give them a chance ..? Like Appa said..? Maybe I should just wear a dress that Heejungie and Appa picked out for me .. and maybe I should at least be nice to them. ONLY .. for today. *Sighs* I changed out and changed into a dress that they got me. This one:

254903-ulzzang-ulzzang-fashion.png

I decided this one was better than the other two. Well .. actually I didn't mind the first one .. or the second one .. but this one .. I think .. really suits me.

"Nae!~ Coming." I opened the door, coming close-to-close with Park Hyungsik's face. We were both startled. He looked at me in a way I've never seen before. It almost seemed as if he was shy to be standing so close to me. I even saw him look away and blush intensely.

"Ehem .." He cleared his throat. "R-r-ready now...?" He still kept avoiding eye contact with me. I looked up at him, using my aegyo skills. I looked like a sad little puppy looking up at his master. It felt like Hyungsik .. was my master ...

"H-Hyungsik-ah?" I asked. My eyes shimmered. He managed to look me straight in the eyes.

"Y-y-ye...?" He seemed caught off guard or something. I smiled at him. His eyes went wide. "Omo. Did you j-just smile..?" He spat out. I let out a small laugh.

"Hyungsik-ah ..." I smirked. "You're too easy." I pushed him away and started walking down the stairs laughing at the gulible Park Hyungsik. He really thought I would go to him in any matter?? Hah!! Yeah right! :P

"Y-Yah!" He shouted. I could tell by his voice that he was already angry.

"Face it, Park Hyungsik. You almost fell into my trap." I crossed my arms over my chest and faced him directly. He shyly looked at the ground and said nothing. Hah! I knew it. Guys are too easy. Especially those from ZE:A. 

We went back outside. I headed over to where Appa and Heejung were at: by the grill by our backyard stage. Every cook out, we always do karaoke. Well mainly Heejungie and I. Appa was talking to the boys. A couple of times I caught the attention of Hyungsik but then he looked away. He was already scared of me. Perfect. 

"Hello everyone!~ I hope you are all enjoying this sunday BBQ! I am Heejung and I will be singing "Kissing You" by SNSD featuring my Noona: Jaela!!~" It was my cue to stand by Heejung on stage. I was a little caught off guard but then, it doesn't matter. I'm probably wayyyy better then those arrogant jerks.

"Hello! Ahn Jaela here ... Please look after me! Hit it Heejungie!~"

"Doo doo roo~ doo doo doo
Kissing you baby~
Doo doo roo~ doo doo doo
Loving you baby~"

All the members of ZE:A watched in awe as they saw Heejung and I sing this cute and bubbly song by SNSD. They must have been lost for words, especially since I was using aegyo with my little brother. My silly Appa started getting up and dancing along! I surely wont forget this moment forever.

"Thank you!~" Heejungie and I bowed to the audience. They gave us a standing ovation. I stepped down and sat next to Dongjun who was looking at me in a weird way.

"Omo! Jaela ssi you sing really good!~" He praised.

"Thanks."

"Wait! Omo! I have an idea!! If you can beat us at a karaoke singing session .. then we[ZE:A] will leave you alone. But if we win .. you have to like us and become our friend. Are you in? Do we have a deal?" He reached out his hand towards me. All the members of ZE:A were already gathered around us, waiting for my response. I had to cave in.

"Hmmm...deal. Let's go!~" I grabbed Dongjun's hand and lead him on stage. The other 8 members followed. "So what song shall it be.. "ZE:A" They all looked at each other and finally chose a song.

"Candy by H.O.T!~" They harmonized. I laughed then played the song. Pssh .. like they can actually beat me with-

"Danji neol saranghae ireohke malhaetji
Ijekkeot junbihaetdeon mahneun mareul dwirohanchae
Eonjena ni yeope itseulge ireoke yaksokeul hagesseo
Jeolhaneuleun baradabomyo (Candy! )"

Omo ... they are actually really good ... and really cute when they use aegyo .. O.o Why did I agree to this bet? Of course they are going to win!! Aigoo. Especially since each member went up to me, directly and tried to show off .. how stupid am I?? Grrr!! Now I have to be nice to them!! Arggghhh!!

"Thank you!~" They all bowed as we clapped and then Dongjun came up to me.

"Sooooooo...?" They all moved in closer to get my answer.

"Okay, okay. ZE:A wins." I confessed.

"YAYYYY!!!~~" Appearantly they were all happy that I was their new .. so-called friend. As long as they don't ever come across my school .. or my friends .. I'll be safe .. right?

"Looks like you're my best friend now~" Dongjun sang happily. He gave me an eye smile and it hit me in the chest. Like for real, my heart started beating faster. EEeeeekkk!

"Yes .. Dongjun ssi. You guys won fair and square." I sighed.

"I still think your song was cuter.~" He kissed my cheek and smiled brightly at me. What???? EWWWWWWIIIIEEEE!!! He ran away to the others happily.

"YAH!! DONGJUN SSI!!!!~" I kept wiping it off my face because the kiss burned! Too gross!! I started chasing after him but everyone just laughed at us.

"Oooh!~ Look! Jaela ssi is blushing!!~" The so-called Minwoo squeeled. Aish!! Okay that's it! ALL MEMBERS OF ZE:A ARE ON MY LIST! AISHHHHH!