Unexpected Guests

Mysterious Voice

I was standing there shocked to see two Oppas from across the street, standing right in front of me. What's worst? My Appa was praising them. I loitered against the wall since I was in my sweatshirt and pajama pants. I looked them up and down. Hah! I knew they weren't much.

"Hello Hello! Kim Dongjun here!!" The younger Oppa said.

"Yo. I'm Park Hyungsik." I swallowed hard. Well, it's not like they can confront me, or scold me in front of my Appa ... right? My Appa stared at me so that I would introduce myself but I just sat down on the couch next to Heejung. I even yawned. I ignored their existence.

"That's my daughter ... Ahn J-"

"Appa!!! I think I smell your food burning .. Hmm ... let me give you a hand!!" I took my Appa in to the kitchen. I needed to tell him what's up.

"My food isn't burning baby .. I just put it in-"

"APPA!!! I DON'T LIKE THEM!!" 

"Who? Our new neighbors?" He asked. I nodded. "Why? They seem like nice young men ... I wouldn't even mind it if you dated one of them ... hehe!" He elbowed me. *Aish. My Appa is so child ish.*

"Ewwwwwwwwhhhhh!!! Yuck!! I hate them. Their too annoying. Anyways, the point is, I don't want you telling them my name." I concluded.

"Why sweetheart?"

"Because ... then they will keep bugging me!! It's really irritating Appa ...." I whined. "Just don't mention ANYTHING about me ... mmm?" I insisted.

"A-alright." He ruffled my hair.

"Yah! Appa! I just brushed that you know ..!!" I said while fixing my hair again. He just laughed and went back in to our living room.

 

[Meanwhile]

 

Heejung's POV

"So ... what brings you Hyungs here?" I asked wittily.

"I think you know why .. we WERE going to scold you and your Noona .. but we can't ... because of certain reasons." Hyungsik Hyung cleared his throat.

"R-right ... say ... do any of you ... by chance ... like my Noona??" I wanted to startle them. You know ... shake them up a bit. It seemed to work because the younger Hyung named Dongjun blushed majorly.

"EH?! Why would you think like that ..?" Dongjun Hyung snapped shyly.

"Omo!! So you DO!! Don't you Hyung?!" I teased.

"N-no that's not ...!" He said trying to cover up the truth.

"What about you Hyungsik Hyung??" I asked looking him straight in the eyes.

"Personally ... I don't know your Noona ... so how can that make me like her?" He said coldly. *Gees. I'm just playing around ..* Just then Appa and Noona walked out of the kitchen.

 

[Resume]

 

"Well ... the food was alright." My Appa used as a cover up. I sat back down next to Heejung. "Speaking of food ... would you boys ... like to have a cook out tomorrow night?"

"Uh ... sure ... if the other members are up to it .." Hyungsik said.

"Then what about tonight? Do you two want to stay for dinner?"

"Appa!!" I whined. I tried to give him a signal.

"We'd love to!!" Dongjun said bubbly. I face palmed myself. This was NOT what I just discussed with my Appa. Aigoo. Dang it. Well this will not be a pleasant evening for me ....