Let's Start Class

Mysterious Voice

We were sitting in the classroom and of course a lot of the girls in my class came up to me and ask me about those stupid "ZE:A" guys. Uggh. So annoying. 

"Ooooh. Jaela. You never told us you were close with ZE:A." The snooty popular girl, Jenny said while placing her hand on my shoulder and smiling.

"Uhh. I am not. I dislike those jerks. You can have them if you want Jen. So stop acting like we're friends because we aren't." I high-fived Juna and we laughed. Jenny tossed her hair to the side and left with her crew. 

Just then Yonghwa walked into the classroom with my friend Minhyuk. Yonghwa was radiating in the morning sunlight. Everyday it was like watching an angel enter the room. I wish I sat right next to him. Then I could stare at him all day. Too bad he sits in the back of the room.

"Oh! Jaela ssi!~" Yonghwa noticed me and smiled. He gave a soft wave. Minhyuk smirked at me.

*OMO!! What to do? He's heading over this way!!!! Ashvalfkajvklasjl!* I said to myself. I gave my best friend a look and she looked the exact same. We were so excited. Minhyuk and him headed towards Juna and I.

"O-oh. Y-Yonghwa ssi. Wh-what's up?" I tried to act coolly in front of him. Minhyuk puckered his lips out and tried to make kissy faces to annoy me. I just ignored him.

"You left this by my bike." He smiled and handed me a note. I blushed red because I didn't give him a letter. He winked at me, as if saying it's for me. EEEEEEKkkkk!!

"Ooooohhhlala." Minhyuk added jokingly. I glared then looked at Yonghwa with a smile.

"Oh .. thanks. I was wondering where it went .. haha .." I lied for him and rubbed the back of my neck.

He chuckled then placed his hand on my shoulder. I about died. Just then those stupid idiots had to walk through the door of my happiness. UGHHHHH! Why can't they just leave me alone??? All we are are neighbors!! NOTHING MORE!

"Jaela ssi? Is this guy bothering you?" Dongjun asked eyeing Yonghwa down.

"Aigoo. Stop! Dongjun-ah! You are NOT my Appa or boyfriend for goodness sakes! okay?? That goes to all of you!" I scolded. I was ready to punch all of them. They just stood there awkwardly and surprised by my out burst.

"Whoooooaaaa! Do you have body guards now, or something Jaela?" Minhyuk teased and laughed to himself. I was ready to punch him too.

"Yah! Do you want to die? Seriously! Oh? Mm? Aish ..!" I balled up my fists and then realised Yonghwa was still around. "Just please .. why are you guys here? Go to your homerooms." I said softly and sat back down in a calm manner.

"We are in our homeroom." Heechul said and nodded with the others. My jaw dropped.

"EH?!?!?!"

"Jaela ssi!~ We are all in the same class as you!" Minwoo cheered. I could not believe all this ...

"Oh! You are the guys that were with Jaela ssi this morning .. right?" Yonghwa noticed then smiled. He bowed politely. "Hi. Jung Yonghwa here. Nice to meet you all." The ZE:A guys just glared at him for a while. They wanted to protect their silly neighbor.

"We are ZE:A." They all bowed together.

"Oh? ZE:A??" Yonghwa and Minhyuk said in unison with wide eyes.

"Why? Do you guys know them or something?" I asked while looking at Yonghwa.

"No it's just .. they are the new rookie idol group .. and our band look up to these sunbaes because we want to debut too." Yonghwa grinned in admiration.

"Sunbaes! We are your fans!" Minhyuk said while hugging the members. The members of ZE:A suddenly softened up and was proud to have such aspiring fans.

iRING!

Everyone in the class gathered into their seats as the teacher suddenly walked through the door to begin class. She smiled as she noticed the new guys. ZE:A. Somehow I felt kind of annoyed that everyone practically worship them. It seems pathetic to me.

"Okay class. We have some new students. Please welcome to our class: ZE:A." She started clapping as they all stood up and bowed to the class. You could hear almost everyone clapping really loud. Except for me. 

"Please look upon us favorably~" They chanted in unison. I nearly barfed. 

"Neh~ Okay class. So who's today class president?" The teacher looked around and then I realized that it's me. I raised my hand then stood up.

"Ssaem. It's me today."

"Jaela-yah? Oh goodie! Then you must show the new guys around the school right now. Hehe~ Hurry up and go!" She said excited for me. My eyes widened and I looked at the ZE:A guys who also felt confused.

"Eh?!?" ZE:A and I said in unison. This is not a good first day back to school from break ...


A/N: Sorry for the long wait for my fanfic okay? But I will try to update frequently when I have ideas and time too. It's almost summer time for me so I can't wait to write more. Keep supporting and loving my story. Thanks for waiting and I hope you liked the update. Please let me know your thoughts~ Pyeong!