Meeting Strangers

Mysterious Voice

I quickly headed to the store and bought a cake for them. I even asked the Ahjumma to write professional writings on it:

It looked just like this.

"Is this cake all for you sweetie?" The Ajumma asked as she took my 3000 ₩.

"No.. Thank you Ahjumma!" I said bowing."

"Omo! ... No need to thank me sweetie. Is this cake for those new neighbors of yours?"

"A-a-ah ye. They live across the street from me. I'm trying to make a good impression. While I'm still nice ... or else .." The Ajumma chuckled.

"Aigoo. So adorable!! You remind me so much of myself when I was younger ..." The Ajumma pinched my cheeks. "Good luck! Daebak!! Fighting!!"

I smiled as I walked out of her store. "Fighting!!!" I waved at her. I saw her smile again. I guess my child ish ness ... really gets older people to like me more. Even with younger people. For some reason I'm just good with people ... I walked up to their door and hesitated to knock. I was nervous. Wait! Me?! Nervous?!?! No way. I knocked on the door.

"Hello...?" The guy I was staring at earlier answered the door for me. I tried handing him the cake box. I also avoided eye contact.

"Omo! Y-you're the cute girl from across the street! Right?" He asked brightly. I nodded. He took the box and then set it down on the table inside.

"Whoa! Thank you!!" He smiled. "Oh please ... come in, come in!" He gestured me to go inside the house, but then I remembered the real reason why I came here in the first place. To tell them straight. Not to goof off.

"N-no!!!" I shook my head side to side. "I just wanted to say welcome ... and could you ask the others if they would be so kind to... NOT be so obnoxious and rambunctious?? It's very annoying. Well, that's all. Bye!" I bowed then dashed back to my house. 

He stood there in confusion and in awe. After all ... I did just tell him off pretty much. I opened the front door and headed back upstairs to my room casually. I my stereo and blasted it. Ughh. Stupid boys.

 

[Meanwhile]

 

Kim Dongjun's POV

"Who was that Dongjunnie?" Kwanghee Hyung asked as he was on a lollipop.

"Omo...that was um ... our new neighbor ... across the street. The one I was staring at earlier ..." I answered hesitantly. I couldn't help but admire her. Does she even know that we are from ZE:A?

"Omo! Realy?! What was she like?? Was she pretty?! Was she nice?!" He asked begging like a little kid. *Aigoo.*

"A-actually ... she was pretty straightforward.. and mean." I said flatly.

"EHH? Yah! How could she be that way if she was so kind enough to buy us this cake??" He asked me as if he were some girl expert.

"I don't know Hyung. I really ... don't know." I said going off into a trail of thoughts. *Just who exactly IS that girl?* I closed the door and presented the cake to all of the hyungs. "Now remember ... try not to make a bad impression in this neighborhood ... okay?" I said making sure they really understood me.

"Mmmm. Ne." They all replied anxious for the cake.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End of POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So what were they like Noona?! Any cute girls?" Heejung asked me while I was at my computer desk writing a song.

"Nah. There were girls ... but they sure as heck weren't pretty.." I replied coldly. Then I chuckled because I called all of those pretty boys ... girls .... kekeke!

"Really?! I want to go see them!!" He bellowed as he headed out of my room.

"Yah!! Heejungie!!!! Don't!! D-Don't go!! YAH!!!!!" I was too late. He was going to embarrass me on their first full day here. Oh joy.

 

Heejung's POV

My Noona was so mean to me when I asked her if their were any cute girls! So I decided to check on them myself. I knocked on the door and waited patiently. Just then a tall Ahjussi answered instead of a girl.

"Hello?" The deep low voice asked me.

"Omo! H-hello!! Ahn Heejung here .." I said bowing politely 90 degrees. "I live across the street!" He looked at me funny. "My Noona told me we had new neighbors here ... so I wanted to say hello!" I smiled. "Erm ... excuse me Ahjussi ... but are there any girls living here?"

"Huh?!" He almost spit his water out. He was drinking from a water bottle. "Yah! ... where did you get this ridiculous idea that girls were living here?!" He shouted.

"Sorry .. My Noona said that there were all girls living here ..." I said feeling guilty.

"WHAT?! Girls?! There's only guys living here little one ..." He said a bit calmer. He laid a hand on my shoulder. I quickly felt ashamed and deceived by my Noona. I bowed goodbye and ran home. Aish!! Nooooooooooonnnnnnnnaaaaaaa!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End of POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Park Hyungsik's POV

*What?! Girls?! That Noona of his from across the street, thinks we're girls?! Aigoo.* I told myself. The only way to straighten things out ... is to go over there to that crazy girl's house and tell her off.

"Yah! Dongjun-ah!! Come with Hyung! Hurry! Hurry!" I said grabbing Kim Dongjun's wrist.

"Why Hyung?" He said feeling lost. I just kept walking to that girl's house. We reached there and I knocked on the door.

"Omo! This is that girl's house! The one that bought us the cake ...!" Dongjun exclaimed.

"What?! THAT girl is ... THIS girl?"

"Mmmm. Ne! Why?" He asked in concern. *Stupid Hyungsik ...* I said to myself. I hit my head pretty hard. Just as we were about to head back ... an Ahjussi answered the door.

"Hello...?" He said in confusion.

"Omo! I'm sorry, sir. Park Hyungsik here .." I said bowing politely.

"I'm Kim Dongjun."

"A-ah ye! Are you our new neighbors across the street?" He asked like a kind uncle would.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End of POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~