School Preparations~

Mysterious Voice

fullsizephoto275458.jpg

I yawned and stretched my arms. Morning already..? I rubbed my eyes and opened the curtain to take a quick peek across the street. Then I heard a fake cough in my room. What to do??

"Noona!~" Heejung sang as he smiled at me and walked over to my bed side.

"Omo. Heejung-ah .. you nearly gave me a heart-attack..what are you doing in my room?" I asked, as I made room for him to sit on my bed. I played with his hair. He's so cute and young .. but not too young .. he's only 9. Although, he could pass as a 12 year old. He's quite tall for his age.. and I'm just a Junior in High School. Age: 17. I know .. I'm old .. -.-

"Sorry Noona .. I just wanted to wake you up this morning .. but I saw you already woke up .. so I didn't know what to do .."

"Ahhh .. I see. Awwhh!~ Thanks lil' bro." I ruffled his hair and yawned again.

"Gees.. I keep yawning." I giggled. He hugged me tight.

"Aigoo!~ Stop yawning my cute Noona!~" He pinched my cheeks and shook me awake. I laughed with him. He's such a good little brother.

"Alright! Alright! I stopped! Haha." He let go and held out his hand to me.

"Let's go Noona. Mm?"

I placed my hand in his delicately. He led me out of bed and downstairs to the kitchen. Appa was there in his apron cooking our breakfast. I could smell his mouth-watering waffles from when Heejung and I were decending down the stairs. My Appa is a really good chef.

"Omo. Good morning kids." He said with his wrinkly eye smile. He continued his cooking. Heejung and I sat down at the table.

"Noona~ Are you excited to be the Hyungs' new friend..?" Heejung asked curiously. I froze. I suddenly went off into a rampage inside of my head. Those stupid .. annoying .. boys .. were officially on my list now .. Grrrrrr.

"No. I dislike them." I replied while gritting my teeth. I can't stand them!!

"Hm, okay Noona .."

~Ding Dong!~

"Oops .." Heejung mumbled. I was puzzled. I got up and went to answer the door. *Who could be here this early on a school day?* I said to myself. I opened the door. My jaw dropped. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Noona .. I forgot to mention .. they were going to stop by this morning .." Heejung confessed. *So that's why he was kissing up to me today .. Grrr.*

"Aish! I can't BELIEVE this!! Heejung-ah!!" I scolded.

"Um .. sorry to interrupt .. but .. may we come in..?" Dongjun asked. Those STUPID members of ZE:A!! Grrrrrr! I face-palmed myself. Aigoo.

"Ne. Come in." Heejung let all nine boys in to the house.

"What's all the fus-" Appa came out. Aish! So embarrassing!!! He noticed the members and smiled at them. "Omo! Hello!~" He bowed and greeted them. The smiled and bowed back.

"Good morning samcheon." They said.

"What a nice surprise! I didn't know you would all stop by! I guess I will have to make more waffles then .. Hmm." He headed back in to the kitchen.

"Gamsahabnida Ajussi!~" They called out and bowed. I just eyed the horrific creatures.

"Good morning Jaela ssi!~" Dongjun said while sitting next to me on the couch. He put one arm around my shoulder and smiled. I nearly threw up. I unraveled his arms and stood up.

"Yah! How dare you-"

"Ah ah ah Jaela ssi .. You're officially our friend now .. since you lost the bet.." Kwanghee said while smirking. I messed up my hair in frustration. My life is going to be Hell from now on!!!! Aissshhhhhhhh!!!!

"Fine. Forget it." I gestured them to leave.

"We can't go yet .. your Appa would be disappointed to have maken all those waffles .." The evil Kevin teased. I glared at him and he chuckled.

"Aishhhhh!! Fine! Just leave me alone!!" I shouted. I looked over at Hyungsik .. he was awfully quiet today .. He looked like he was spacing out. Heck! Why do I care?????

"Hyungs .. sorry for my Noona .. she's not a morning person.." Heejung apologized for me. I almost slapped him from the back of his head. How DARE he apologize for my rudeness! Only I can do that! Grrrrrr!

"Nah .. It's okay." The one they call: Siwan, said.

I stomped my feet going up the stairs to my room. I had to get ready for school. Grrr. Why did they have to be my stupid neighbors?? I mumbled and complained to myself as I trudged up the stairs.

 

[Moments Later]

 

I came downstairs wearing my new uniform .. and I instantly saw them wearing the same .. uniforms .. Wait a second .. WHAT?? Is this some kind of horrible nightmare??? I NEED to wake up!!! AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!~~~

"Look Noona!~ The Hyungs are going to your school too!!" Heejung cheered. My eye twitched a little. What in the world-?

"What?? Are you kidding me?? Why..? WHY??" I shouted.

"Baby .. calm down .. I told them to enroll at your school yesterday .. While you were changing. They will be going to school with you now. I thought it would be nice if you and our neighbors could bond!~" My Appa said coming out of the kitchen looking at all of us.

"Eh? Wh-where'd they get the uniforms then??"

"Oh I had lots of them from my younger days .. so I thought I'd give it to them! Isn't this GREAT sweetie..? Now you and your new friends can get along~" I face-palmed myself.

"Aish...."

"Thank you so much samcheon." Hyungsik said bowing, on behalf of the members. He smiled.

"Nah. No worries! It's fine. I'm just happy to see my daughter having such nice Oppas to look after her!~" He sang proudly.

"YAH! Appa!!!!" I scolded and whined. Why must he always into my life??