Teaser #1

Split In Two

"Baby, promise you'll never leave me. I love you too much to let you go," he whispered in her ear.

"I promise. Do your best tonight okay?" she kissed his cheek, leaving his side to go to her dress room.

That same night, Big Bang had a successful concert.

However, no one can know about the two who endlessly love each other. 

That same night, the girl was involved in a bus accident on her way home...

No one knew about her accident besides her twin sister. Choi Ja Ri.

 

tumblr_static_divider_2_by_canzeda-d426s

 

"You're late again. Why the am I partnered with you?" He hissed at her in a angry tone.

She bowed multiple times, "I'm sorry, there was an emerg-"

"I don't care for your excuses. Just hurry up and let's practice," he rolled his eyes and positioned himself infront of the mirrors.

I have to keep my promise, for the sake of Yu Ri, I will not give up. 

She quietly walked and stood beside him, to meet his strong fierce gaze in the mirror. So handsome...

 

tumblr_static_divider_2_by_canzeda-d426s

 

"You can't possibly have feelings for a back-up dancer," TOP snickered at his friend.

"Of course no- No wait. What if I do? What if a simple back-up dancer was able to move and fluster my heart?" Gdragon, stood up facing his friend. 

He was shocked but weakily laughed it off, "You'll take away her job and God knows where she'll end up if she do. Don't mess with her. You might

regret it... It happened to me before..."

 

tumblr_static_divider_2_by_canzeda-d426s

 

"When will I be happy? When will I have to stop hiding in her shadow? I thought I would be able to this and live a double life with no problem...

But I constantly have to pretend to be in love with my sister's boyfriend and the secretly crush on dance partner who will never care for me. I'm the

one getting hurt and being stressed out... Please wake up, Yu Ri. There's so much I need to-" Ja Ri was cut off by a noisy entrance from a stranger.

"Ja Ri! Who do you think you are t-... you have a twin?" He stared at her with a confused expression as her eyes were ready to pop out. Let him not

find out, please God. 

 

"You are the sun... and I am the moon... I only shine when you're not around. It's always been like this and it will forever be this way. Because I am 

Choi Ja Ri."

tumblr_mdtshuyE7L1qcmibao1_250.png