Meet The Characters

Split In Two

doc-13.jpg

(Left to Right: Ja Ri and Yu Ri)

Choi Ja Ri

She is a backup dancer at SM, former dancer for YG years back. No one knows why she was fired besides herself. At the moment she shares an apartment with her twin sister Yu Ri and Gaia their pet cat. She rescued Gaia from the streets when Gaia was a mere kitten. Since her sister and her were little, Yu Ri always watched after her. Yu Ri was the preferred sister in Ja Ri's eyes. Ja Ri hated her 'weak' personality because it was always overshadowed by her sister's brave and intelligent personality. She is the oldest twin, older by 3 minutes. 

 

Choi Yu Ri

She is a backup dancer at YG. Yu Ri is known for her courageous behaviour and strong personality. Every dancer at YG admires and praise her. Her heart belongs to her boyfriend GDragon. She knows that if anyone finds out, there will be consequences that have to be dealt with. Yu Ri loves her sister and wished she still worked at YG along her side. Does not know how her sister feels but she always admired how hard Ja Ri worked and how big her heart was. 

 

tumblr_mycnrdZBSx1rsiww0o6_250.gif

Kwon Ji Yong. 

AKA - GDragon

Leader of the famous boy group "Big Bang" at YG entertainment. Is in love with one of his backup dancers, Choi Yu Ri. He would do anything for her. However, their relationship has always been a secret. No one knows about their feelings. They never acknowledge eachother in public, unless they have to. Both of them hate living this way, but it's the only way they are allowed to see each other.

 

tumblr_static_tumblr_mpy4oervue1ri6euco2

Kim Jong In.

AKA - Kai

Maknae and lead dancer in the famous group, "EXO" at SM Entertainment. He is really serious about his career as a dancer. Kai only smiles with his group members or family. He was partnered up Choi Ja Ri who is rumored to be a debuting star. However, she is only his partner to help him gain confidence with female partners for the future. He accepted since he loved to dance and practice at it.