New love

Captured in Her Eyes

“You’ll enter with me and you’ll stand behind me. Don’t say anything or do anything and leave that camera with Hana’s mum before they begin.” Sun-ho said “I get it you don’t have to treat me like I’m retarded.” Jessie said with a sarcastic smile. Sun-ho apologized “I’m one of the best men. What an honor.” Jessie said and began taking photos of the place “It’s a good thing Joon has someone like you. I can’t figure out how you two got together.” “We had the same troubles. He was running away from his family and I was trying to escape mine. He helped me and he believed in me that is why I love him.” She said in nostalgia. Sun-ho smirked at her. “You know what I mean.” “I know and I know that Hana has the right to be jealous. She thought she was the only one that got him.” “I know what you mean. She doesn’t have to worry about me; I won’t be here for a long time.” “Where would you go?” he asked in a surprised voice. “Nowhere” she said and she walked away “Hey tall guy, you’re Hana’s friend, right?” she said “Yes, I’m Tae-sung. You’re Joon’s friend, Jessie I guess.” “Good guess. Let me use your shoulder.” A confused look spread all over Tae-sung and Sun-ho’s faces. “Wait here, don’t move.” She said and she ran. She came back a few minutes later she was wearing jeans under the dress. Sun-ho and Tae-snug’s laughter filled the place. She took a photo of Sun-ho “You look ugly when you laugh like that.” She said then she put her hands on Tae-sung’s shoulders “Stand still” She said and she put a chair behind him “What are you doing?” Sun-ho asked. She ignored him. In a few seconds she was standing on Tae-sung’s shoulders. She put her hand on a wood pillar in the ceiling and she pulled herself up. Sun-ho watched in amazement as she stood on the wood pillar. “You know you could’ve asked for a ladder” Sun-ho said. “I wasted ten years of my life in gymnastics class. At least I can use it for something like that instead of throwing it all in the trash.” She said taking photos of the place. “Take care.” He said “My shoulders hurt don’t do that again. How are you going to get down?”  Tae-sung said “One of you will have to catch Me.” she winked. “I will but take care where you step. Are you sure this is safe? Don’t take just concentrate.” Sun-ho said in a worried voice. “I’ll concentrate if you stop talking.” She said.

After a few minutes, the place was filled with people. Guests stared at her in amazement. “You need to get down the wedding is about to start and you’re not ready.” Tae-sung said “Don’t talk” Sun-ho said “Don’t worry about me Sun-ho. I’m ready to get down. Who is going to catch me?” Jessie said. “I’m taller. I’ll let you use my shoulder this time.” Tae-sung said “Step aside. I’ll catch you Jay.” He said “I like that nickname.” She said. “You two are weird. I’ll go check why Hana and that guy are late.” “His name is Joony.” “Ignore him just focus on getting down safely.” She sat on the pillar then she jumped. Sun-ho caught her between his arms. Her eyes met his worried eyes. The crowd gave them a round of applause. “You’re okay?” He said “Never better” she said still looking into his eyes “You can put me down now” she said. He moved his gaze away. “Guys Hana and Joon are not here yet. And we can’t get to them.” Hana’s mother said. She was freaking out. “Don’t worry ma’am” Sun-ho said “They’re here.” Tae-sung said “You’re wearing jeans.” Sun-ho said. Jessie panicked Sun-ho guided her to the ladies room. Jessie and sun-ho waked the isle followed by joon. Then Tae-sung and two other friends of Hana walked in. Hana walked the isle escorted by Joon’s father and her mum. The rest of the wedding passed peacefully. Everyone was happy. After the wedding Joon and Hana left for their honeymoon. Sun-ho drove Jessie to the hotel “You can check out tomorrow. I’ll come help you with your luggage tomorrow.” Sun-ho said “Don’t, I’m leaving tomorrow.” She said. Sun-ho was shocked that he couldn’t say anything. “If things went well, I’ll be back in a week, don’t worry.” “You never said anything about it before.” He said still in shock “I’m not a fan of goodbyes. So, I’ll see you soon. Wish me luck.” She said then she kissed his cheek and got off the car. As she walked away she felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned around; Sun-ho was standing behind her. She laughed and said sarcastically “What? Miss me already? Do you like me that much?” he moved closer and kissed her.