Unexpected.

It Hurts to See You Go

 

Miyoung’s POV

 

After all those screaming and fighting, Kim ahjussi, aka Donghyun's uncle, ("Oh you could just call him Ahjussi if you want." "Donghyun!" "Would you rather Kim Ahjussi?”) ordered our food.

 

The food came a few minutes later after the call. We were talking and laughing in the living room when it came, I've got to admit, it was pretty fast. So we all headed back to the dining room to eat our food.  Minwoo walked beside of with the elders in front of us, in charge of carrying the food. And to Ahjussi's courtesy, he paid for it. Isn't that nice?

 

I was about to sit down when Donghyun called me. "Miyoung-ah, come sit with me!"

 

"Eh?" I said and looked at him in confusion. I raised my brow at him which he just laughed at.

 

"Yah hyung!" Minwoo instantly turned around, leaving the plates he was suppose to serve untouched. "Just because I’m gonna be a better dongsaeng doesn't mean you can steal noona off me!" he said and glared at his back of his head, hard. If looks could kill, Donghyun's probably buried by now.

 

"Too late." Donghyun said and grabbed my wrist. I got surprised that I slightly jumped by his touch. My eyes widened and my heart beat got faster. He led me towards a chair and helped me sat down with his manly manners. "It's okay Miyoung-ah." he whispered at my ear when he noticed my surprised expression. He smiled at me sweetly before sitting down at the vacant seat beside me. Seeing his face in that distance was really uncomfortable. It freaks me out.

 

"HYUUUUNG!" Minwoo screamed with his eyes wide eyes full of disagreement. I looked up to him and I’m not really sure but I think I just saw steam of smoke came out of his ears. I giggled at him.

 

He seemed to have calmed down a little seeing me all happy. His eyes returned back to their usual size and his fists were on longer pale. He looked at me with a blank expression for a good minute before smiling really wide. "I guess there's nothing wrong about sitting in front of you." he said and sat on the seat opposite of mine.

 

Lunch started a bit, awkward. It was really silent and by the look on Donghyun's face, he seems dying inside to speak up. I giggled at him and put the fork down on my plate. It filled the silence for a few good seconds and we're back to square one.

 

Minwoo talked a lot though. But it wasn't enough to make long conversations that everyone could relate to. We exchanged smiles and all that, but it was just awkward all together.  I took a spoonful of my pasta as I tried to think of a good subject that we could possibly talk about.

 

I placed my fork down on my plate and the next thing i know is Minwoo staring at me, my lips rather. I blinked at him innocently as he leaned forwards towards me. My eyes widened as Minwoo's face moved closer by the second. My heart beat went crazy that I could feel gallons of blood gushing all over my cheeks. I closed my eyes in nervousness as he continued to creep in. Soon enough, I felt a hand wiping the edge my lips with concentration. 

 

It brought me into great shock as Minwoo had never done something like this to me or to anyone. I quickly opened my eyes with a soft gasp coming out of my mouth as I stared at his face in shock. He returned to his seat with his eyes glistening with joy while smiling at me like an angel.

 

I was still in a complete state of shock that I couldn't even think nor speak. I couldn't even hear what Minwoo just said. Finally, Donghyun decided to break out of his shell.

 

Conversations started and went well throughout our lunch. Soon enough, the whole house was filled with laughter. Donghyun talked and joked a lot with us which brought tears on my eyes. Minwoo quickly spotted the tear slide down my face and as soon as he did, he leaned forward, cupped my face and wiped the tear away with his thumb.

 

I have no idea how or why he's acting like this, but all I know is this is the first time that he did something sweet like this to me. It's like a new Minwoo was born.

 

Minwoo has never been like this before. He has always been the quiet one amongst the two of us, although he makes me laugh all the time. He's the one who was always with me all the times and we did everything together. We we're basically tied up to each other when we were kids. That's why it hurts so badly when I left him for a new life in America.

 

Seeing him today all grown up into a fine young man still makes me think about a lot of things. I'm really happy that he grew up like this, even if I wasn't by his side. He's so strong to overcome everything bad that had happened in our family in such a young age. It's really fascinating how he could still smile despite the fact that he had a bad childhood. But that's what makes him special, that smile of his that could cheer and melt every person's heart.

 

He's all grown up now; no one could change that fact. It's still a little bit awkward for me seeing Minwoo acting like a gentleman. It sometimes brings me to a thought that he isn't my Minwoo. His facial features changed along with his attitudes. His creamy white skin was smooth under the light with a little tint of redness on his cheeks. His lady-like lips stand out the most along with his sweet smile that shows his pearly white teeth. His jaw line was now sharper than before and his eyes always sparkled in joy. I'm really glad to what he had become today. And hey, I must say, I'm so lucky to have a brother like Minwoo.

 

He changed so much over the past few years. Who would've thought that he'll become a good looking young man who's really nice and caring where he was once an annoying little kid? All of his little act me kindness was still a bit awkward for me, but I know that it would all grow on me eventually.

 

All of these changes, are the ones I ain't familiar with. But I'm ready and willing to learn. Together, we would fill in the gasps and time that I wasn't able to fulfil when I left. I know it's a long way to go. But for the two of us, nothing's impossible.

 

The time flew by so quickly that the two elders needed to leave, leaving me and Minwoo with the dishes. They quickly unloaded my bags and placed them in the living room just for a while. We bid them goodbyes and waved at them from afar as they drove away.

 

"That was fun. Don't you think noona?" Minwoo said as he plopped down the couch.

I leaned on the wall and crossed my arms across my chest as I stared at him with a smirk on my face. "It'll be more fun and relaxing if we finished washing the dishes don't you think?" I giggled.

 

"Do I really have to?" Minwoo complained with his aegyo mode on.

 

"Yes. Hurry up so I could cook at the same time." I said and walked towards him.

 

"But we just ate." he whined at me with his puppy dog eyes. Okay, this is the definition of cute.

 

"Well, did you check the time? It's nearly 7. Aren't you going to eat dinner?" I pleaded as I grabbed a hold of his wrist and pulled him up. Unfortunately, he was stronger than me. After a few times on tugging and nagging, he finally decided to get up and do the work. Kids these days are so lazy.

 

While Minwoo was busy washing the dishes, me on the other hand was chopping the vegetables ready for cooking. As usual, Minwoo's mouth kept on going.

 

After he finished cleaning the dishes, he volunteered to bring my bags in my room. I've never seen it yet ever since I've got here. I wonder what it looks like now. He came back a few moments after and continued talking like there’s no tomorrow.

 

Suddenly, out of the blue, the door bell rang. We both got startled by the abrupt ring that we almost jumped from where we were. Since I was cooking, Minwoo went and answered the door.

 

“Who was that Minwoo?” I asked loudly for him to hear. Sadly, I didn’t get any replies. I kinda got worried and so I went out to check it up myself.

 

“Minwoo, who was-” I stopped dead on my tracks as soon as I caught a glimpse of our visitor and I regretted it right away.  I gasped. My eyes widened in shock as my mouth formed a little ‘o’. Her eyes coldly met mine and sent shivers down my spine. Then my whole body went numb.

 

“U-umma…"

 

 


 

 

Hi guys! I'm BAAAACK!

I AM  TRULY SORRY FOR THIS UBER LATE UPDATE!!

I have been lazy busy for the past few days..

Good news is.. NO MORE SCHOOL!!!!

*throws confetti everywhere*

That means more time to update!!! WOOT WOOT~ 

 

By the way, after 6 months of hardwork,  

On 28/11/11

WE  FINISHED OUR FIRST EVER KPOP FLASHMOB PERFORMANCE!!!

WEE~ everyone had fun and it was so nice to see that people came to watch us.

Thanks you so much for watching us! And i hope that you guys

support us for our upcoming projects..  If you're in Brisbane,

COME JOIN US AND HAVE FUN!!!

(me: the girl wearing white shirt and black skirt)

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHmhNxQKa2M

 

And also, WE GOT FEATURED IN A KOREAN NEWS THINGY!!!

We were so thrilled when we found out..

Finally, Brisbane's fm is getting some attention!!

http://web.gasengi.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=hanryu&wr_id=56783&sca=K-POP

 

Thank you so much again for your love and support!

Especially to my subscribers! You guys are awesome!

Please read this chapter for now and

don't you dare forget to comment and subscribe!!!

Don't  forget to like us on facebook!!

http://www.facebook.com/brisbanekpopfm

 

 

 

So what do you guys think?? 

 

 

Silent readers are not allowed.

:D

 

 

Until next time!

 

 

Ppyong~

iloveyou06