Arguments.

It Hurts to See You Go

 

Miyoung's POV

 

“I told you not bother cooking! Now look what you did!!!” Minwoo ranted at his hyung in a loud voice as he walked off to get the mop somewhere. Well that was awkward. Seeing the younger one lecture the elder just doesn’t seem right.

 

“Mian.” Donghyun apologised and lowered his head while standing in his little corner like a little kid. “Don’t worry I’ll clean it all up!” Donghyun said and walked towards the counter and started fixing up his mess.

 

He was about to start cleaning the dishes when I put a hand on his shoulder. He flinched in surprise. “I’ll do it.” I gave him a smile and gently shove him aside.

 

“Miyoung-ah, I can do it myself-”

 

“It’s alright Donghyun-ah. I can do it! Trust me.” I said and sent him another smile before starting cleaning the dishes. Donghyun on the other hand, just stood there without a word. I turned my head around to face him and saw his lips turned into a frown. Is he alright? I looked at him in confusion as I tried to search for clues.

 

“Where did the ‘oppa’ go?” He asked and looked up at me with his pleading eyes. So he’s still expecting me to call him that huh? I looked away from him and focused on washing the dishes. From the corner of my eye, I saw him lower his head in disappointment and stomped his way back on cleaning his mess. I don’t want to see him be upset about that, but it’s just awkward for me you know?

 

After finishing cleaning the kitchen war zone, we all made our way in the dining room and sat on the chairs. Minwoo sat beside me while the two elders sat on the opposite side of the table. “Ah… So tired.” Minwoo said and let out a deep sigh as he placed his arm on the table and laid his head on top afterwards. His lips were slightly pouting and his cheeks went a bit puffy. He looks just like a bunny! So cute. A smile grew on my face as I stared at him in awe.

 

“This calls for good food.” Donghyun blurted while nodding to himself in approval. Three pairs of eyes immediately looked at him with a glint of sparkle. 

 

“I’ll call them!” Minwoo volunteered and threw his hands up in the air. He was jumping up and down on his seat with a huge grin plastered along his face. “What do you want to order?”

 

“I’ll get a pizza!” Donghyun said in a joyful tone. A huge smile suddenly spread along his lips.

 

Minwoo slowly turned to him and gave him an intense evil glare. “I wasn’t talking to you.” He said harshly and turned towards me now with his usual smile. “What would you like to eat, noona?”

My eyes widened in surprise. Omo, since when did Minwoo become so… rude??? Especially to his hyung who even bothered to come with him to the airport. What happened to him?

 

“YAH! CHUGULE?!!!” Donghyun raged and slammed his fists on the table as he stood up from his seat. His chair fell down with a loud thud but Donghyun’s voice overpowered the entire house.  He gritted his teeth in anger and clenched his fists tight until they turned white. Minwoo on the other hand got surprised. His eyes went wide as saucers and slowly got paler in fright. What the hell was he thinking? Why did he even said that in the first place?

 

I looked back and forth at them alarmed.  “Yah, yah, yah! Don’t start it here!” Donghyun’s uncle said and placed his hands on either sides of Donghyun’s shoulder, trying to calm him down. But his glares we’re glued on Minwoo who was scared to death on his seat. Oh boy, this is getting serious.

 

I took a final glance at Minwoo before deciding to take responsibility for my dongsaeng’s actions. I stood up from my seat and look at Donghyun apologetically.  “Chuesongheyo, chuesongheyo. Jeongmal chuesongheyo.” I apologised for a few times while bowing down at the elders. “I’m really sorry about Minwoo. I know he didn’t mean to be so disrespectful to you. Jeongmal chuesongheyo.” I bowed for the tenth time and still counting.

 

“Noona, you don’t have to-” Minwoo tried to stop me from speaking but, I really need to put an end to this.

 

“And you!” I yelled and turned at Minwoo who was scared like a little puppy. His eyes widened as he backed off from me. I lightly hit his arm and continued yelling at him. “Who told you to be this rude to your hyungs, huh? Is that what they taught you? Is this how you show respect?” I screamed, my eyes widening every second. Minwoo’s lips trembled every time I shouted. Even if I’m showing a strong personality right now, deep inside I was cut, really deep.  But I wasn’t finished yet. I don’t like shouting at him but I just had to teach him a lesson. “Don’t you forget, he’s older than you. Remember, they even came with you to the airport just to pick me up? So you have nothing against them that will make you act like that to them. Especially to Donghyun-oppa. You might hurt and lose them if you keep this up.”

 

Minwoo looked at me confusingly with his brow raised. “D-Donghyun oppa?” Minwoo stuttered.

 

“Eung, oppa!” Wait, did I just called him oppa? I guess it wasn’t that awkward. Or is it? “Wae? You got a problem with that? He’s older than me isn’t he?” I said and crossed my arms across my chest.  

 

Minwoo’s jaw unexpectedly dropped. From the corner of my eye, I saw Donghyun wearing the same expression as him. I guess oppa slipping out of my tongue calmed them down. That’s a relief, that’s for sure. I took a deep breath to try and calm myself down. I turned at Minwoo now with a calm expression on my face. “I mean, if you hurt them, intentionally or unintentionally, they might leave you alone. You don’t want that to happen right?”  I said in a sweet tone and placed a hand on his shoulder. “You’d better apologise to him.”

 

“B-but I was only joking!”

 

“As I said, intentionally or not, you still hurt them. So apologise. Pali.” I said and patted his shoulder with a smile. He seems much calmer now. I guess my raging worked.

 

Minwoo turned to his hyung quite slowly, being afraid of what he might see. H looked up to him, being afraid of what he might see. He looked up to him and stood up from his seat. “Choesongheyo hyung.” He apologised and bowed down in front of the elder. “I didn’t mean to do that. I promise not to do it again.” He looked up back at Donghyun, meeting his gaze. His eyes were begging for forgiveness, as well as his voice. Donghyun let out a faint smile.

 

He pushed his fist out towards Minwoo with great force which made me and Minwoo close our eyes. He waited for the impact however, it never came except for a hand gently patting his soft hair. “It’s okay.”

 

I slowly opened my eyes and saw Minwoo do the same. He looked up to his hyung innocently before giving him a big smile. Donghyun kindly returned the smile and messed Minwoo’s hair afterwards. “Just don’t do it again okay? And to the other hyungs as well.” Arasso?

 

“Ne. I promise.” Minwoo answered and raised his hand out that symbolises his promise. “I will be a better dongsaeng to hyung and to noona.” He turned and faced me before giggling, showing his eye smile.  This is one of the reasons why you can’t say no to this kid. He’s just too cute to disappoint.

 

“But,” He continued as he sat back down. “I still can’t believe that you actually called hyung oppa. I thought you don’t like to call him oppa?”

 

But for some reasons, I just truly hate him.

 

Does he really need to remind me that humiliation?

 

---

 

“Yeah! I beat you again hyung!” Minwoo screamed in victory as threw his fists up in the air.

 

“Andwae! You cheated!!! You saw him, right hyung?” Donghyun whimpered at his uncle who was sleeping soundly on the couch. Does he even know that he’s sleeping? I let a smile out as I saw Donghyun turned away in disappointment. I wonder what Hyerin-unnie’s doing.

 

I fished my phone out of my pocket and started texting her.

 

To: Hyerin-unnie

 

Unnie! How are you? I miss you already! Ah, don’t worry about me. Minwoo’s taking care of me really well. Take care of yourself ‘kay?

 

From: Mia-ssi ♥

 

I put the phone back in my pocket and the next thing I know was I was being startled by Donghyun. His face was centimetres apart from mine while he stared at me with his round big eyes which scared the hell out of me. My eyes widened in shock as I quickly tousled and leaned away from him. “Yah! Donghyun-ah! Don’t scare me like that!” I squealed at him and playfully hit his arm.

 

“Keke.” He laughed and moved his face away from me. “Call me ‘oppa’ again!” He said and kneeled down. He then showed his aegyo once again which was really irritating. I’m not really looking forward to see this every single minute. I stared at him in horror. Well, it looks like I don’t have any other choice. Do I?

 

I sighed in defeat. I looked up to him as widened my eyes and smiled widely, trying to make the best aegyo I could ever do. I clasped my hands together and placed it on my chest and lifted my shoulders up to make it even cuter. Oh my god, this is so embarrassing. “Donghyun-oppa~” I said in a bell-like voice. I blinked my eyes innocently as I continued to stare at him.

 

He looked surprised at first, but his happiness over powered him. He revealed a big bright smile as he giggled at me. “Neomu kwiyeowo.” He said and pinched my cheeks. Oh my Buddha! It really hurts!

 

“AHH!” I screamed in pain. Does he really need to do that?

 

Minwoo’s eyes flickered to our direction. His eyes were flaring in anger as it shoots daggers towards Donghyun’s back. Soon enough, Donghyun was on the floor, complaining how hard he landed on his .

 

“Gwenchana?” Minwoo asked with his eyes full of worry.

 

“Why are you asking her? I was the one who landed hard on my Einstein!” Donghyun ranted as he stood up from the floor. Minwoo ignored him and continued staring at me, waiting for my answer. I nodded at him with a smile which he gladly returned.

 

“Aish. I’ll just go order our food.” Donghyun said and took his phone out of his pocket.

 

“NO! I WANT TO CALL!!!” Minwoo shouted and lunged at Donghyun, making them fall on the hard floor. Donghyun screamed in pain for landing on his for the second time.

 

“NO.”

 

“I’ll call them hyung!”

 

“NO! I will!”

 

“Aniya! I will!”

 

“I will!”

 

“Just let me hyung!”

 

“Give me my phone back!”

 

“I already told you, I’ll call!”

 

“What on earth is going on?!!!” His uncle woke up and screamed in annoyance.

 

“Just give me back my phone and I’ll call!”

 

“A.NI.YA! Mehrong~”

 

“Yah No Minwoo!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I sighed. When will this argument end?

 

 


 


Hi guys! I'm BAAAACK!

I"M REALLY SORRY FOR THIS SUPER LATE UPDATE!!!

Something happened to my laptop and I was really happy that it didn't

erased all the things I typed. If it did......

 

 

Anyways... Exams are just around the corner.. So i guess

I'm not gonna be ablt to update more often... BUT

I'VE GOT 3  MORE WEEKS OF SCHOOL LEFT!!!!!

Isn't that nice...

 

Thank you so much for your love and support!

Especially to my subscribers! You guys are awesome!

 

So yeah.  I already said this but.... I'm saying it again..

I'm  taking part of a kpop role play!!!! You guys should join!!!

We need numbers!!!

I'm taking the role of YOUNGMIN and TAEMIN! :D

Join now guys!!! You can be anyone you want to be. Except for the taken idols.

 

Taemin:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/91112/cherrie-pop-roleplay-join-now-idols-kpop-roleplay-ulzzang

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/90149/roleplay-dream-roleplay-roleplay

 

Youngmin:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/79016/ramen-roleplay-roleplay

 

 

 

So guys... Please read this chapter for now and

don't you dare forget to comment and subscribe!!!

 

 

 

So what do you guys think?? 

 

 

Silent readers are not allowed.

:D

 

 

Until next time!

 

 

Ppyong~

iloveyou06