The Twins.

It Hurts to See You Go

Minwoo’s POV

"Annyeong! Aren't you happy to see me?" Blondie said with his voice full of sarcasm. He blinked his eyes twice before showing me his cutest aegyo, which really freaked me out.

 

"Yah! Youngmin-hyung! Don't ever scare me like that again!" I said as I playfully hit him on his arm and gave him a glare.

 

"Yah! Is that how you treat your hyung? Aish, this kid- you should really learn how to respect your hyungs." He said while rubbing his arm constantly. He gave me his disgusted-annoyed look as he eyed me from head to toe. Is he really that weak? Or I’m just too strong for him? Either way, it felt good.

 

"Hi guys!" Kwangmin greeted and went in between us. He then swung his arms around our necks while we just stared at him blankly as if he was a stranger. Where had he been?

 

After a few seconds of silence, he smiled brightly at us the way Youngmin hyung did just a while ago and broke the eeriness. "Wasssuuup?"

 

I giggled at him. He sounds so cute trying his best to speak in English. It's just too funny to watch.

 

"Nothing much. You just missed Minwoo's priceless face." Youngmin replied and started laughing his head off. I gave him a death glare but this hyung seems to be immune with it. Damn it.

 

"Oh," Kwangmin said and turned his head towards his twin. He stared at him innocently with his eyes wide open. "Kureyo?"

 

"Yah!" I shouted angrily. I scrunched my eyebrows together and crossed my arms across my chest. Kwangmin should be on my side! Not his! That's not fair!

 

"Arasso, arasso." he let go of Youngmin and patted my head. "Are you alright now?" He asked worriedly while staring in my eyes.

 

I looked back at him in confusion. I cocked my head to the side and started sorting my memories. Of course I’m alright. I mean- Youngmin's trick wasn't a big deal anyways. It's not like he punched me in the face or something. Besides, he always does these silly stuffs on me and to the other members so I’m kinda getting used to it already.

 

I was about to ask him what he was talking about when realization hit me. He was talking about the little incident I had during our math class with Mr. Cho. Oh...

 

My lips formed a little 'o' before nodding at him. I reassured him with my warm smile, making my eyes grew smaller. Kwangmin was kind enough to return a brotherly smile back at me. Unlike someone I know who is just the complete opposite of him. Knowing that guy,  he's most likely to forget about everything and pretend that nothing ever happened. *cough*Youngmin*cough*

 

He continued patting my head and turned towards Youngmin who was just standing there with a bored look on his face. Kwangmin chuckled and swung back an arm around his neck. "Kaja!" he cheered and started walking ahead with me trailing along.

 

---

 

"Hyung, pegupayo." I whined as I tugged on Youngmin's shirt. I gave him my cutest pout with wide eyes saying 'Please buy me some food'. As the oldest, he should have more money than us, right?

 

His eyes widened with a hint of disgust. He looked at me strangely as I continued tugging his shirt. "Yah! Hajima! Go annoy someone else." He said and snatched his hand back. He straightened his uniform and fixed his bag in place. So sensitive. >.<

 

I looked past him and saw his twin walking coolly with his hands tucked inside his pockets. I was about to make a fuss at him when he suddenly pointed at something.

 

"What do you guys think about some ice cream?" He said and stopped walking. Me and Youngmin stopped on our tracks and followed the direction he was pointing to. There was an ice cream truck parked not far away from us. Mmm...

 

My eyes grew wide in excitement. "ICE CREAM!!!" Without thinking, I ran towards the van with the wind blowing past my face. I slowed down halfway and came to a stop when I noticed that I was running by myself. I turned around on my heels and found two stoned figures of my hyungs who were still standing on the same spot from where I left them. I looked at them with a confused look on my face. "What are you two waiting for?"

 

They snapped out of their thoughts and started walking towards me. What's taking them so slow? I crossed my arms against my chest in annoyance. I tapped my foot against the concrete as I watched the two slow pokes walked towards me. Youngmin started skipping halfway and reached me a few seconds earlier than Kwangmin.

 

"About time." I whispered to myself. I swung my arms around their necks with a huge smile visible on my face. We stayed at this position and continued walking towards the truck. A few minutes later, I withdrew my arms back to myself when I noticed how the two of them were walking awkwardly while crouching down to match my height. Don't even bother saying anything about that. [Just ignore Minwoo, will you? I would be glad to hear your thoughts. :D]

 

We finally reached the van and ordered our ice cream. Kwangmin ordered for us while me and Youngmin waited impatiently at the side. Youngmin rubbed his hands together with a huge grin imprinted on his face when his strawberry ice cream came in view. Kwangmin happily took the ice cream from the vendor and gave it to him. My vanilla ice cream came next and I happily ate it with a smile on my face, making my eyes grow smaller. I looked at Kwangmin who was happily eating his chocolate ice cream beside his beloved twin. He turned to the ahjussi and thanked him before we continued walking home.

 

We decided to spend some time in park near the dorm since it was still a bit early. I sat down on one of the benches and watched the children run around the park. Kwangmin sat next to me and Youngmin followed along sitting next to him. I was eating my ice cream halfway when Youngmin started speaking.

 

"Minwoo-ah, are we doing our experiment tomorrow?" He asked me while looking past Kwangmin. He was wiping his hands with the tissue after finishing his ice cream.

 

"Molla. I'm not going to school tomorrow anyways." I answered without looking at him. I stuffed the delicious ice cream in my mouth and let out a smile. I was too absorbed eating my ice cream to even stop and look at him.

 

"Mwo?" he asked once more, pushing his brother away from his vision. The younger twin gasped in surprise. He stopped eating his ice cream and looked at me in confusion. "Waeyo?"

 

I ate the last piece of my ice cream before answering their questions. "Noona's coming home tomorrow and I’m picking her up from the airport! So I might stay at  home for a while." I answered as I bounced up and down on my seat. Just thinking about noona makes me feel so excited! Why does time have to be so slow?

 

"NOONA?!" They chorused with their eyes wide open. "You have a noona?" Kwangmin exclaimed and shoved his twin back where he came from . Oh, I forgot. I’ve never mentioned my noona to them. My bad...

 

"Ne. She's coming back from America tomorrow." I nodded. Their jaws hung open while I sat there, giggling at their mirrored expression.

 

"Since when did you have a noona?!" Youngmin asked with his eyes full of wonder. Before I could even answer, Kwangmin blurted out another question at my face.

 

"Eottoke? You don't even know how to drive." Kwangmin asked with his eyebrows scrunched up, trying to piece everything together. He finished eating his ice cream and threw the tissue in the bin sitting a few meters away from us.

 

"Don't worry. Donghyun-hyung and manager-hyung is coming with me." I reassured them with another smile. "Mianhae hyung. I have to go. I need to finish my homework’s before practice." I said as I stood up from the bench and grabbed my bag from the ground.  "Annyeong!" I waved at them before walking into the distance.

 

"Can we come with yooooou?!" Youngmin screamed on the top of his lungs. Kwangmin covered his face with his hands and scooted away from him, being embarrassed for all the noise his twin was making. He acted like a total stranger beside Youngmin, even though the truth is literally right in front of their faces.

 

I laughed at the twins' actions. Youngmin stood up from his seat and was about to run towards me when Kwangmin pulled him back down. I now owe Kwangmin for that. But why would they suddenly be interested with MY noona anyways? I mean- it's not that I don't want them to meet her. It's just that- I don't know. It feels… weird? But no matter what happens, noona is MINE!!! I shrugged the thought away and continued walking to the dorm. And with that, I left the twins clueless about my noona.

 

 


 

Hi guys! It's been a while since i last updated.

Thanks you so much for your love and support!

This update is a bit short, but I promise to make  it longer the next time!!

I will do my best to make good chapters. 

But for now, please read  this and don't forget to subscribe and comment!!!

 

So what do you guys think?? 

 

 

Silent readers are not allowed.

:D

 

 

Until next time!

 

 

Ppyong~

iloveyou06