Noona.

It Hurts to See You Go

 

Minwoo’s POV

 

'My plane will arrive at 10. Be sure to be there, arasso? I'll be waiting. See you soon! Saranghae! <3'

 

Noona's words repeated in my head. 10 o'clock. 10 o'clock and I’ll be able to see her again. 10 o'clock and I’ll be reunited with her again. 10 o'clock and I could keep her safe in my arms. 10 o'clock. 10 o'clock. 10 o'clock. Everything magical will happen at 10 o'clock.

 

I collapsed on my bed and glanced at the clock that was sitting on the side table with its light flashing brightly. 2:30 am, it read. God, does time need to be this slow? I sighed as I rolled on my back and rested the back on my hand on my forehead. We’ve just arrived from practice and everyone was so tired. But for some reason, my eyes were still wide awake unlike Jeongmin-hyung who was already snoring on his bed beside mine. I stared at the ceiling trying to make myself sleepy. I did everything that I can from counting sheep to lullabies but sadly, none of them worked.

 

Suddenly, out nowhere, memories of her came rushing through my mind. Even though we got separated from each other, I can still remember every single detail about her. It is so clear and defined that it seems like she just left yesterday.

 

Memories flooded my head and the long wait for sleep has finally arrived. My eyelids got heavier and heavier that I finally gave up and let myself drift into dreamland.

 

---

 

"Minwoo-ah!" a voice called followed by a loud bang from the door.

 

I slowly opened my eyes just to see Donghyun-hyung standing at the end of my bed with a cheeky smile spreading along his lips. Feeling a little annoyed, I covered my face with my pillow and tried to went back to sleep.

 

"Yah! Mwohaneun goya?! Ireona! Pali!" He screamed and striped the blanket off my body.

 

"5 more minutes!" I grunted and pressed the pillow harder against my face. Seriously, what's up with him this morning?

 

"Don't you 5 minutes me! We don't have time! Your noona will arrive any minute now! I didn't come here just to wake you up, you know. And by the way, manager-hyung is waiting outside so get your lazy up here or else I’ll-" that does it. My eyes snapped open as soon as I realized what was going on. I quickly jumped out of my bed and dashed to the bathroom to change my clothes as fast as I can. I shoved Jeongmin-hyung away from the mirror and brushed my fingers through my hair.

 

"Yah!" Jeongmin complained as he tried to maintain his balance. He gave me an evil glare as he mumbled some words I could not understand.

 

"What's going on?" Kwangmin said as he walked out of his room while rubbing his eyes, still with his bed headed hair and pyjamas.

 

"Mianhae hyung." I apologised for stealing Jeongmin's wife and quickly ran towards the door.

 

"Noona I’m coming!" I screamed as I ran towards the van. Donghyun-hyung followed behind and entered the van with me.  

 

"Is he alright?" Hyunseong said as he popped his head out from the kitchen, his mouth full of food.

 

---

 

 

NORMAL POV

 

"Hyung, palihae!" Minwoo screamed as he approached the crowded airport.

 

He stopped at his tracks and looked back, his eyes looking for his hyung. The older figure was found leaning on his knees, gasping heavily for air. He looked up and gestured Minwoo to go on without him. Minwoo doesn't need to be told twice and understood what he said right away.

 

Without any hesitations, he ran with all his might and pushed his body through the crowd. His eyes wandered around as he ran, searching for the most important person in his life.

 

And there she was, standing beside her luggage, back facing him. He gasped. Everything around him stopped at that moment. His eyes bulged as he looked at her figure in enchantment. Her fair skin glowed in beauty as the sun her skin. Her soft brown hair flew with the wind every time she turned around and her warm brown orbs sparkled under the sunglass and met his for a split second. She looks just like what he expected her to be, beautiful.

 

Minwoo's legs weakened at the sight. He slowly made his way towards her absentmindedly. After few steps, he finally snapped out of his daydreaming and ran to her with open arms.

 

"NOONA!!!" He screamed and locked his arms around her tiny waist.

 

Surprised, the other figure didn't move an inch. Her eyes grew wide as a gasp escaped her lips. Her warmth against his skin made him feel like she had never left. A familiar tingle ran down their spines, making their hearts beat faster.  

 

Getting a hold of the situation, she pulled away while taking her sunglasses off and turned around to look at him with those same eyes she used to stare him with.

 

"Minwoo-ah." she whimpered. Her eyes started to water as his familiar features brought back memories. Her right hand shakily reached for his face, which he gladly accepted. Not being able to hold it back any longer, a tear slid down her cheeks as she took her beloved dongsaeng in her arms. She buried her face on his shoulder and started sobbing. The younger one comforted her by kindly returning the hug. She took a deep breath and let his sweet smell lingered around her nose, making her feel better.

 

When her cries turned into soft sobs, he slowly pulled away and worriedly looked at her in the eyes. He wiped her tears away and gave her his sweetest smile that has always been hers, the one that had never failed to cheer her up. She smiled back at him, making her eyes disappear. She snuggled back into his arms which she never wants to let go of. She let his warmth comfort her as he rested his chin above her head. He smiled to himself, being happy about everything that just happened.

 

 "Welcome home."

 



 

 

Hi guys! I'm back with another chapter!!!

I'm really sorry if most of my chapters are so short!

Thanks you so much for your love and support!

Especially to my  22 subscribers! You guys are awesome!

For the next couple of days, I'm not going to be able to update that often.     

School's back!!!!      TT.TT

 

Anyways... Please read this for a while and don't

you dare forget to comment and subscribe!!!

 

By the way, I'm looking for someone to make a poster for me...

Skilled chingus anywhere???       :D

 

 

So what do you guys think?? 

 

 

Silent readers are not allowed.

:D

 

 

Until next time!

 

 

Ppyong~

iloveyou06