Home.

It Hurts to See You Go

 

Minwoo’s POV

 

"Yah, No Minwoo. Iluwa." Manager-hyung called from outside the van, disturbing of from fascinating noona's sleeping figure. By the tone of his voice, I bet he's angry. Oh boy, what did I do now?

 

I gulped as I went outside and made my way to my hyungs with my heart beating ever so quickly. I straightened myself up and walked towards them with my chin held high even though my stomach is currently occupied by thousands of butterflies. "Waeyo hyung?" I said as I approached them. I stole glances from Donghyun-hyung and tried to get some clues, or rather help. And in my disappointment, he was useless. He was just standing there with his hands tucked inside his pockets. He is so not helpful sometimes.

 

"Why did you lie to her?" The manager asked. I turned my head around from glaring at Donghyun and looked up to our manager with my brows scrunched up at the middle.

 

"Ne?" I answered questioningly. I blinked my eyes at him in confusion and tilted my head to the right. He sighed as I continue to stare at him.

 

"Why did you tell her that I was his uncle?" he asked while pointing at Donghyun who was standing beside me. "Why didn't you tell her the truth?"

 

My eyes went wide as I gasped slowly under my breath which got caught up in my lungs. It became silent up to the point that the only thing you could hear is their rhythmic breathing and the leaves rustling with the wind. This is creepy.

 

A smirk escaped from my lips unexpectedly as I looked down the ground. "Ahh." I quickly swept my nervous face off and replaced it with my usual cheerful face. I looked back at them and smiled. "I just want to keep Boyfriend a secret from her. But it's only for a while!" I said as I frantically waved my hands in front of me.

 

Donghyun raised a brow and rested his hands on his hips, making him look like a dad. Seriously, he looks just like one. "And why would you want to do that?" Manager-hyung asked with his face all scrunched up. They both looked at me with the same confusion printed on their faces while waiting patiently for my answer.

 

"Well, all I want to do is to surprise her on the day of our debut." I honestly answered while drifting my attention up in the blue sky. I put my hands inside my pockets and smiled at myself. "I just want to see her seating at the front row, screaming and cheering for us with her face full of happiness. I want her to be proud of me, of what I have achieved in life. I want her to be my biggest fan in the whole wide world. You know what I mean?" I explained and looked back at the elders, completely not expecting to see two stoned figures in front of me. What's up with this two? They questioned me and I'm just answering them.

 

"Wow. Didn't know that Minwoo had this kind of side before." Donghyun whispered at the manager's ear who just nodded back at him.

 

"So, is it alright if we keep Boyfriend a secret?" I asked with my wide eyes and pouty lips. I clasped my hands together and blinked my eyes slowly creating a much cuter image. As much as I hated acting cute in front of them, it sometimes comes in handy. 

 

"A-alright alright. Just stop that will ya? Geez." Donghyun said and waved his hands in front of him, motioning me to stop. He's got his disgusted look on his face as he eyed me from head to toe. "I'll be inside the kitchen if you need me." he said and walked off, leaving me and manager-hyung behind. I looked at him with the same expression as earlier as I waited for his answer.

 

"Since the leader already agreed, yes. You can keep it as a secret." he finally replied.

 

"Yes!" I said and started pumping my fists in the air. I won! Thanks to my great acting and aegyo skills. "But you have to tell the others as well."

 

"Kamsamnida hyung-nim! I'll go and text them now!" I bowed and fished my phone out of my pocket. He gave me a smile and followed Donghyun inside the house. I trust them with our house anyways. It’s not like they’re going to destroy the house, right? “Ah, and hyung,”

 

“Ye?”

 

“Do you mind if I stay home for a while?” I asked him with my fingers crossed behind my back.

 

“I guess it’s alright.” He answered. Yes! Score 2 for the maknae. “Just don’t be late for the practice.” He said and continued making his way towards the house.

 

“Gomawo!” I smiled and quickly texted everyone else hoping that they would cooperate to my plan. When I finally sent the last message to Kwangmin, I suddenly heard a faint voice calling out my name. It wasn't until the third time she called out before I figured out that the mysterious voice was owned by my noona. 

 

 

Miyoung's POV     

 

I slowly opened my eyes and was captivated by the beautiful angel smiling ever so sweetly before me. If this is a dream, I would never want to wake up. Unfortunately, it was reality. Better than dreams right? But exactly how and when did I actually fell asleep anyways? All I could remember was Minwoo's laugh all over the place.

 

"Oh, noona-ah, did I wake you up?" Minwoo asked, throwing my thoughts out of the window. His mouth formed a little 'o' with his eyes a tad bigger than usual as he jerked his head back away from my face.

 

"Aniyo." I said and sat up properly while rubbing my eye. I looked around the van but the two elders were nowhere to be found. Minwoo exited first and escorted afterwards by holding my hand softly. Since when did he become this sweet?

 

"Where are the others?" I asked Minwoo who was still holding my hand. I smiled. I missed those times.

 

"They're already inside the house." he said and started dragging me towards the door of the house. Our house.

 

I froze. My feet stopped working along with my breath. My eyes bulged out as the thought of home came to me. I stared straight ahead with no particular object to stare at. Home? Home? What are we even doing in here? Sure this is my house but, what if umma’s inside and sees me? What would happen then? What he she starts raging and throwing things at me? I wouldn’t like to be humiliated in front of them, and I wouldn’t want them to see that awful sight! I don't want to get these guys in trouble! Especially Minwoo! Ugh! My brain hurts! You're a big pabo! Why did you even have to sleep?!

 

Minwoo stopped and looked at me as soon as he realised that I stopped. His eyes were full of worry as he stared at me warily.  "Gwenchanayo?" Minwoo asked.

 

"What are we doing in here?" I asked as I continue to stare into space.

 

"I...uh...the hyungs-"

 

"I thought we're going to a cafe to eat?" I said. My voice became shaky as turned my head to look at him in horror.

 

"That's the same thing I told them! But they said that you got really tired from your flight, that you needed to rest. So they insisted on taking us home and make you some home-made foods instead. I explained to them that this was a bad idea but, I wasn't the one holding the wheel so, I had no choice but to give up. But I did my best to-" he paused and slowly lowered his head in disappointment. "You wouldn't be staying here with me, aren't you?"

 

"I-" My face softened as I let out a soft sigh. Of course I would like to live with my brother once again. But it isn't the same anymore. Umma hates me now. How would I live in our house if she hates me? It's not that she'll immediately change in a flash and let me live with them again. It doesn't work that way. As much as I want to live with you, but I can't. "Minwoo, I-"

 

"I knew it." Minwoo said coldly. He let go of my hand harshly and started walking away with his head still lowered. "Have fun." he said with his shaky voice full of sorrow.

 

"Minwoo-ah..." I silently called. He reached the door of the house and went inside without looking back at me. I bet he's really upset. Aish Miyoung-ah. You just came here and you already made your brother upset! You're the best.

 

I was now alone outside the house with a big decision to make. Well, I really don't want to see him be all sad and upset just because of this. But I can't just bring myself to live with my mum after all the things we've been through. But still, do you want to see your brother all in pain and ignore you all the time? You came back for him for god sake. And now what are you doing? Making him suffer by your stupid decisions? But it's not my fault that my mother just decided to go all pissy at me every time she sees me. Well, that was the past. You'll never know. You just have to forgive, forget and move on with life. Besides, she's still your mother you know. Wait a minute, since when and why am I talking to my conscience again? Oh, right, to make a decision on whether to live or stay out of the house. But you know, my conscience have a point there. I guess I just have to it up and make him happy eh? Well, alright then. Decision made.

 

I slowly made my way towards the house with fear in every step I take. I opened the door gently and poked my head inside. I saw Donghyun's uncle sitting comfortably on the couch while watching football. Donghyun on the other hand, was nowhere to be found.

 

I walked inside the house and noticed that the house didn't change at all. I was like, going back in time. I walked a bit further and saw Donghyun poked his head from the kitchen. He looked at me with his huge eyes before flashing me with a smile. It looks like he's pretending to be a cook of some kind. I giggled at him. He's got flour everywhere. I guess he's struggling for a bit.

 

"Looking for Minwoo?" he asked. I nodded, a bit surprised that he actually knew what I was thinking. "Upstairs, in his room." he directed me and shuffled back in the kitchen.

 

I followed what I was told and went upstairs. Memories came rushing in as I walked past the rooms where everything happened. I finally arrived at Minwoo's room which was at the end of the hallway. I held on to the door knob, a bit hesitant of what I might see. But I gathered all my courage and opened the door.

 

Minwoo's red eyes flashed over to my direction, meeting my ones. He immediately stood up from his bed and wiped his tears away before looking at me in surprise. "Noona... I thought-"

 

"How could I ever leave you alone?" I said and made my way towards him. I sat on his bed with a smile which he instantly copied.

 

"Mianheyo."

 

"Mwo? Why are you apologizing to me?" Minwoo asked with a raised brow.

 

I looked at him in the eye and cupped his face with my hands. "I'm so sorry for leaving you for such a long time. I have been a bad noona and let you grow alone without my guidance. I'm really sorry that you lost all the time you could've been with me. I'm really sorry for making you cry. I'm really sorry for-"

 

"Shh." he said and pulled me into a hug. "It doesn't matter anymore. Don't cry. I should be the one who's saying sorry. I shouldn't have brought you here. I know you'll have a hard time living with us." he said and pulled away from the hug. He wiped away my tears and looked at me with his soft brown eyes. "I just want you to be with me all the times that's all. I missed you being with me in every little thing I do that all I want now is to spend every day of my life with you. I just want to bring back what we're used to. You know happy memories?" he said and flashed me a smile. "And also, I want to be there for you 24/7. Don’t worry, I’ll protect you."

 

I smiled at him. "Gomawo." I wrapped my arms around his waist and rested my head on his chest. He placed his chin on top of my head and held me in his arms tightly. "Saranghae noona."

 

I giggled. I was the first time I’ve heard him said that to me in person. I'm so moved. "Saranghae Minwoo- ah."

 

"Lunch is ready!" Donghyun called from the kitchen.

 

He broke up the hug and looked at me with a twinkle in his eyes. "Race yah!" he said and dashed out of the room. That's so unfair!

 

I quickly ran after him but immediately stopped when his voice echoed through the entire house. "HYUUUUUUUUUNG!!!"

 

 


 


Hi guys! I'm BAAAACK! Sorry for this another late update.

Thank you so much for your love and support!

Especially to my subscribers! You guys are awesome!

 

So yeah.  I'm also taking part of a kpop role play!!!! You guys should join!!!

We need numbers!!!

I'm taking the role of YOUNGMIN! (Do you really have to ask?)

Join now guys!!! You can be anyone you want to be. Except for the taken idols.

 

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/79016/ramen-roleplay-roleplay

 

 

So guys... Please read this chapter for now and

don't you dare forget to comment and subscribe!!!

 

 

 

So what do you guys think?? 

 

 

Silent readers are not allowed.

:D

 

 

Until next time!

 

 

Ppyong~

iloveyou06