Going Home 5

Going Home

'Deym! It was almost there!' Hyun Joong thought as he watched her look down.

 

So Min looked down not because she was sorry, but because she remembers Charles. The very first boy who claimed her heart and very first heartbreak. She promised herself no love affair until she graduates from college and settles down on a particular place.

 

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. I just---"

 

"Its okay. Its just that it is so sudden. You don't even like me." She said

 

'Please just say that you don't even like me and you're just playing around.' She thought while waiting for his answer. She heard him breathe heavily and she just closed her eyes. From all her experience hearing confessions she already memorized man's movements all this time. 'I don't want to say no again but what can I do? I'll just hurt him after leaving.'

 

"About that, I want to tell you that I like you at first sight. I don't even care if you like me back or what I just like you. The moment I saw you I knew about that you will be the girl that will break my heart." So Min was caught by the last line, she smiled and thought it will be easy for her. "Because I know you will be the only girl I will love the most." Her smile totally faded by the next line.

 

'Okay. He is totally being romantic here.' she thought.

 

"Don't you think its sudden? I mean we just met and stuff. Maybe you are just bored from all this time and you just wanted some fun."

 

"Hell no! If I want to have some fun I can do it with Saren. I can do everything to her, she won't give me a hard time."

 

"Maybe you just wanted some fresh face and you saw me."

 

"If I just want a fresh face, why choose you? There are so many other girls around town. Why would I choose you if I exactly know that you are connected with Jae." He argued.

 

'Okay fine! He has good arguments in his body. Now relay your words So Min.' She thought.

 

"You got a point but I'm not ready for any relationships. As you know my family and I travel a lot. I can't stand any long distance relationships. I'm sorry Hyun Joong." She said straight in his eyes and face.

 

Silence has taken over them with some time.

 

'Good one! You got him there, so now let's go and have a dinner.' she thought as she looked at his emotionless face. she was about o turn around when he grabbed her arms. 'Nah! What is this again? If you want a remembrance, fine I'll give you a kiss.' She thought ash she looked at him displeased.

 

"So Min. I clearly understand your stand about relationships. I'll accept that." He said and she gave him a smile.

 

"Thank you." she said sweetly.

 

"But you never said you don't like me." He said confidently.

 

So Min rerun her statement and examined every word she said, her smile faded.

 

'Crap! Why did I miss it?' She scolded herself.

 

"So?" She just countered as she ran out of words.

 

"So I can still have a chance."

 

"A chance? Can't you get it?"

 

"I get it. You don't want any long distance relationships, right?" She nodded. "As long as we are here we don't share any long distance relationships." He explained.

 

"But we are not even together."

 

"That's my point! You just said that you don't want any long distance relationships and you never said that you like me. So.....can you give me a chance?" He asked but it sounded like a plead.

 

"It would be unfair for you."

 

"It won't. If you will say no, that will be unfair for you."

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"I mean you didn't give yourself any chance to love. It would be unfair to your heart if you will just close it." He smiled confidently.

 

"You are pretty smart but saying yes won't change any of my stand. Don't cry in front of me when I will leave. I appear and go at many places." She smiled back at him, she was pretty amused by Hyun Joong's argument, so she agreed.

 

"So, just correct me if I'm wrong. You and I will be exclusive for each other here? You will not control your emotions and you will just ride on."

 

"Okay." She agreed.

 

They both enjoyed the night. Simple yet romantic. It was full of laughter, sweetness and smart talks.

 

---------------------------------------------

 

Chae Rim approached Hyun Joong with her arms crossed matching with a pouting mad face. She stood in front of the all smiles Hyun Joong in the terrace.

 

"Why are you not sleeping?" Hyun Joong asked.

 

"Because I want to talk to you." She said firmly. Hyun Joong grabbed her and put her on his lap.

 

"So what do you want to talk about?" He asked.

 

"Because of you, I didn't saw unnie So Min. Didn't you know that she is supposed to teach me dance? I was waiting here and Jae Oppa told me that you abducted her. That's why I left playing with Unnie Saren." Chae Rim explained. "What have you done to her?"

 

"I'm just helping you to be with her more in the future. You told me that you will just give me to someone who will capture my heart and she must be pretty right?" Chae Rim nodded, without understanding what her brother is talking about. "Well your Unnie fits well." He said with a big smile to Chae Rim. The expected happy and excited Chae Rim didn't appear, instead a disapproving emotion was there. "Hey! What's wrong? Don't you like her?"

 

"Of course I like her. She is over qualified but after thinking about it I realized that she is too good for you."

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"She is Snow White and you are a dwarf." Cha e Rim said and jumped off away from him.

 

"Kim Chae Rim!" Hyun Joong called and followed her. She was caught and tickled until she raised her hands for defeat. "What did you say?" Hyun Joong asked.

 

"Of course I am so excited if you and Unnie will be together. You and him are perfect." She said with two thumbs up.

 

---------------------------------------

 

So Min was at her room staring at the night stars with a big smile on her pretty face. She was rally amused by Hyun Joong's words. It wasn't her first time to argue about relationships and love but she was really amused by his strategy of relaying his arguments.

 

Her phone rang.

 

"Yes Mom? I'm fine, you? How's dad? I know he's always busy. What that early?! Oh nothing Mom. I'll see you then. I miss you both. I love you!" So Min said on the other line.

 

After some time, she walked out of her room directly to her grandparent's room. she knocked and entered politely.

 

"Why haven't you sleep?" Grandpas asked.

 

"Mom called." She said as she sat on the bed where her grandpa pointed. "She said they're coming the day after tomorrow." She said in a low tone.

 

"Is that so? I thought you'll be going next week?" Grandma asked.

 

"I thought too, but Mom said Dad already finished the business."

 

"Your dad is really something." Grandpa commented.

 

"So where are you bound next? Classes will start soon."

 

"I don't know. School isn't a problem dad can do magic tricks with it. The problem is that I will miss you." So Min said as she hugged her grandmother.

 

"We will miss you too."

 

"And I will miss you too." She mumbled.

 

----------------------------

Enjoy! Please wait for the last chapter later or tomorrow, update depends on my hands.  Haha. Thanks for wasting your precious time reading my crazy stories ;)