Going Home 2: A Not so Spectacular 2nd Chapter

Going Home

"Be back soon okay?" Mrs. Kim said from the kitchen.

 

"Yes Mom. We will bring Henry with us." Chae Rim answered.

 

Hyun Joong intendedly walk through the soccer field to have a sight of the girl. But he was just cornered by his friends. He was so occupied by his friends that he forgot Chae Rim was with him. 

 

Chae Rim like a 7 year old kid, played with Henry in the field. Henry as a dog played with her, but he was lost from running and running. Chae Rim followed Henry but she lost him.

 

"Henry?" She shouted when he's out of her sight. She looked around her and realized that she is on a unfamiliar place. "Oppa?!!" She shouted and no one was answering. She walked around somewhere until she's tired. She sat down on the ground and cried. People don't usually pass by with that place and its getting dark, so she was really scared and there's no one to ask for help.

 

"Are you okay?" A girl with a sweet voice asked. Chae Rim doesn't really go hugging people she doesn't know but seeing an angelic face, she go grabbed her for a hug while crying. The girl silently caressed her back so she would stop crying. "Little girl, its okay. What happened?" She asked as she fixed her hair.

 

"I was just playing with my dog and then he's gone and I'm lost." She said in between her sobs.

 

"Its okay. We're gonna find your dog."

 

"Really?" Chae Rim asked.

 

"Yes." The girl smiled. "But you need to go home first. Tell me where do you live." 

 

"At my grandparent's house but I can't remember where is it now. We just got here earlier." She pouted.

 

"For a vacation?" She asked and she nodded. "Just like me."

 

"Eh?! Does that mean that you don't this place as well?" 

 

"A little." The girl said making Chae Rim nervous. She noticed it, and she giggled. "Cute girl. Don't worry my Oppa surely knows the place." She said as she reached for her hands.

 

"Naughty unnie. By the way what's your name unnie?" Chae Rim asked along the way.

 

"So Min. Jung So Min. And you little girl?"

 

"Chae Rim. Kim Chae Rim. Uhm, unnie can I ask you a question?" Chae Rim said.

 

"Sure, what is it?"

 

"How long will you be here?"

 

"We'll be going next, next week. You?"

 

"Probably a week if my oppa can last long. Woah. Can we meet by that time?"

 

"Sure. You're a pretty smart kid." She said as she pinched her cheeks.

 

'Unnie can sure pass as my sister. Only one problem is present, her Oppa. Can it be oppa as brother or boyfriend?' Chae Rim thought for a while. She was  awakened by a loud call.

 

"So Min!" A guy called holding a dog and run to their direction.

 

"Oppa, I was about to call you but I forgot my phone with you."

 

"Thinking of the devil, the devil is here." Chae Rim mumbled under her breath. "Henry?" She asked and the dog jumped to her. "How are you baby Henry? Don't leave me again, okay?" She said as she hugged the dog back.

 

"Where did you find him oppa?" So Min asked sweetly to Jae Jong. 

 

"Not far from here." He smiled. "So, little girl is that your dog?" He asked and ruffled the dog's hair.

 

"Yeah." Chae Rim answered irritably and faced Jae Jong.

 

"Chae Rim?" He asked with a smirk.

 

"Oppa!" She said surprised and Jae Jong locked him into a hug.

 

"How did you know her?" So Min asked.

 

"She's the younger sister of an old friend." Jae Jong winked at Chae Rim. So Min looked at him with a curious face. He went on with his story while carrying Chae Rim at his back. "Hyun Joong and I were more of a rival since we were little. Saren has a big crush on Hyun Joong while I have a big crush on her. I always try my best to win unto him, but that ends there." Jae Jong smiled to So Min.

 

'So Oppa is Unnie's Oppa. What a tough battle. Oppa, come now!' Chae Rim thought.

 

"Chae Rim are you okay?" So Min asked.

 

"Yes, unnie. I'm just a bit tired." She said.

 

"Henry is too. Oppa let's walk faster." So Min said.

 

---------------------------------

 

Hyun Joong on the other hand was busy finding Chae Rim when Saren saw him and of course she approached him. He badly needs help so he asked for her. They were both finding Chae Rim. He was about to go home when he heard laughter and dog's bark. He turned and saw them walking happily. He sighed big time as he recognized Chae Rim.

 

"Oppa!" Chae Rim called from Jae Jong's back. She immediately went down to hug him.

 

"I told you not roam around without me."

 

"But Henry got lost and I followed him."

 

"You should have told me. Don't make scare me again okay?" Chae Rim nodded and run to So Min to get Henry.

 

"Hey buddy!" Jae Jong greeted with a slight handshake.

 

"How are you?" Hyun Joong asked.

 

"Good! I won't ask you because I know you are good." He smirked.

 

Chae Rim pulled So Min to Hyun Joong to introduce her.

 

"Oppa, this is So Min unnie. My savior. She helped me when I'm lost even though we both don't know the place." They all laughed.

 

"Its because she is just here for vacation." Jae Jong immediately said to help So Min. "Oh by the way Hyun Joong, this is So Min my---"

 

"Oppa!" Saren called while catching her breath. She immediately run to Kim's house as soon as she heard that So Min and Chae Rim are together. Saren is the only girl in that town that is not fond of So Min. "Its you again." Saren glared at So Min.

 

"Unnie, let's go inside I wanna introduce you to my mother." Chae Rim invited. So Min doesn't have to say anything as Chae Rim was already pulling her. Hyun Joong invited Jae Jong and Saren invited herself.

 

Hyun Joong can't believe his eyes. She was standing right infront of him. He was lucky Chae rim was there to cover him up from string at her and he won't look too obvious. 

'Deym! Chae Rim you are really an angel. Oh wait. Oppa? To this Jae Jong? Don't tell me they are together.' He thought. 

 

"Oppa, let's go now." Saren said as she entered the gate.

 

-------------------------------------

 

All of them was invited to dinner by Hyun Joong's family. Saren would try to be close to Chae Rim but she is totally ignored as she is so occupied to So Min. Hyun Joong's words were so limited because he doesn't want to make a bad impression to So Min and he was busy staring at her, which her sister noticed. So Min's smile would make his happy and when she smiled to him , he turned red.

 

'Deym! Hyun Joong don't make a fool out of yourself. You're well mannered.' He thought while watching her eat.

 

'Is there something wrong at me? He makes me feel awkward.' She thought whine she caught him staring at her.

 

Their dinner was just like that, Chae Rim lightening up the mood, The adults sounding to like So Min, and Hyun Joong and So Min would exchange glances. Jae Jong is really fond of Chae Rim that he keeps on teasing her.

 

-------------------------------------

 

"Good night Unnie! I'll see you tomorrow, okay?" Chae Rim made an appointment herself.

 

"So Min might have something to do tomorrow." Hyun Joong said.

 

"Its okay." She smiled to her. Chae Rim stared at her Oppa and smirked.

 

"Yehey." Chae Rim shouted and gave So Min a kiss on the cheeks. She immediately run inside the house.

 

"You sure?" He asked shyly.

 

"Its a yes, since she won't do anything except to follow me around." Jae Jong said as he put his arms around her shoulder. "You definitely need to play with us tomorrow." Jae Jong invited. "I'll see you tomorrow then."

 

"Okay, see ya!" He said with eyes directly to So Min.

 

"Good night." She said with a smile to him.

 

'Jae Jong is so lucky to have you. If I were him, I wouldn't let you roam around on your own tomorrow.' He thought as he closed the door completely ignoring Saren.

 

-----------------------------------

 

"You're truly an angel Chae Rim. I will be definitely a good oppa to you tomorrow. So she is So Min. Must sleep early to get to know more about her tomorrow." He said before closing his eyes with a big smile.

 

----------------------------------------------

2 chapters in a day? LOL. I'm in a rush. Haha. Just enjoy :) This is for everyone that I love here ;) Errors? Please bear with tme. LOL. Sorry I just miss the couple so much. Disappointed? Sorry! Just close your eyes then and LetitReine ;)